W.Va. Man Faces Murder Charge In Preston Shooting

There are 2 comments on the May 18, 2006, The Republican story titled W.Va. Man Faces Murder Charge In Preston Shooting. In it, The Republican reports that:

A Preston County resident faces a homicide charge after he allegedly shot and killed another Bruceton Mills man during a dispute over a dog Friday night outside the victim's home, the Preston County Sheriff's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republican.

TIME FOR CHANGE

United States

#1 May 20, 2006
You know I moved here from South Carolina thinking it would be a much
safer environment to rear my family. Lately I cannot get over all the things I am hearing on the new about killings and molestings and cannot understand how "one feel it is okay to take another's life".
What in the world is going on around here? Has the devil himself moved into our county? We must continue to cover our children and families in prayer and the officers who have to deal with these "heartless" criminals. Besides God, I feel the answer to a lot of these rediculous crimes is stricter death penalties and more fear in the eyes of the "criminal". I am tired of hearing about the criminals rights..........where are those rights we who are not criminals deserve. I truly believe in forgiveness, but there are just some lines you do not cross. Molesting children and murdering other humans are 2 of those lines...I say America get harder on criminals, take away the swimming pools, television, tennis courts and ball games ..........give them books to read on mental stability and the BIBLE !!!!!!!!Sandra Keller
TIME FOR CHANGE

United States

#2 May 20, 2006
When I say take away these things, I am talking about all the things the criminals have access to in prison, and lets don't forget they also have computer access now as well. rediculous! S Keller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruceton Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaden 1 hr Truth 10
Meagan Craig (Black) 15 hr Heather 5
Los Amigos Restaurante 15 hr Ashame 13
Sadie Meadows 16 hr Screwusadie 3
Debate: Marijuana - Weston, WV (Jan '11) Sat Bob Dole 43
lisa stackhouse Sat Dennis Poling Sup... 6
Beautiful Brunette working at the Bruceton Doll... Fri Nice guy 2
More from around the web

Bruceton Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE