Skydiving death in St. Marys

Mar 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX30Online

ST. MARYS, Ga. -- A skydiver was killed Sunday when she was blown off course and landed in a wooded area in St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Sherry Robinson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

My precious son, my heart breaks for you in the loss of your love, and best friend, Kerry. I pray for you and her family in this terrible tragedy, for God to help you find peace and know that you will see her again someday in a better place.
I love you very much.
mom
huh

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

This was such a sad acident. Prayers for family and friends.
pbs

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

tragic death, but one takes life into their own hands when they choose to participate in dangerous activities...i.e Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Trish

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

Ummmm, excuse me PBS but we ALL put our lives on the line everyday! Do you DRIVE? You FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!!!
Kev..... I am soooo SORRY for your loss and if you need anything, please let me know!
~ Tushy
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

we may put our lives on the line on a daily basis but statistically the risk don't exceed the benefit. skydiving, driving a motorcycle, ect have risk that are more dangerous than everyday activity. we are allowed to have opinion and trish you are wrong for judging. I agree... when participating in events that have a high degree of danger you are putting your life on the line, PBS never stated that she got what she deserved... it is sad what happened but hopefully it can be a lesson to help people realize risk to make better decision choices. By that i dont mean people should sky dive, but as a mother 4 I would not be willing to take on such as risk especially now that i have seen such a tragedy
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

* typo....
i meant to say "by that i dont mean people SHOULDN"T sky dive"
pbs

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Thanks sam, I never implied than anyone deserved to die, only that when we take risk such as race car driving or sky diving we chose to accept the inherit dangers of the sport....I drove race cars for seveal years prior to having children and accepted the danger i imposed upon myself as did Dale Ernhardt Sr. and the sky divers who jump out of airplanes.....don't think I'm a friggin idiot Trish, just the facts Mam....I'm so sorry for your loss Kev, God Bless
concerned taxpayer

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

what is the city's liability for the skydiving club?
inyourface

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

big fat 0

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey, Church Lady, do you think you should also work on a city ordinance to outlaw dumping whole, live, bodies from the sky onto St. Marys?

Then, onward Pseudo-Christian Soldier! Feed that messianic complex!
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

what is a "pseudo-Christian Soldier" exactly? just asking.
Apparently

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

One of those skydivers was shot down by the Marines on the base. Someone should put a stop to crap that before someone gets hurt for reals. Sad, just sad.
Scooter

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Apparently wrote:
One of those skydivers was shot down by the Marines on the base. Someone should put a stop to crap that before someone gets hurt for reals. Sad, just sad.
"to crap that before someone gets hurt for reals."

OK, and how did you get hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Broxton Discussions

Search the Broxton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min General Robert E Lee 47,974
surrogate mom 4 hr stupid 29
Chad Roberts!! 5 hr U desperate 4
Great Hair Stylist in Douglas? 7 hr Shear Madness 14
What are the police doing? 7 hr duhhhhhhhh 53
AT&T/Alltel Phone Upgrades? (Oct '13) 7 hr law officer 26
Tom White. (Child Molester ) 8 hr pam 64
•••
•••
•••
•••

Broxton Jobs

•••