Brown County Sheriff's Dept Corruption

Posted in the Brownwood Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Concerned Brown County Ci

Comanche, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Concerned Brown County Citizen:

I want to know why the Brown County Jail Administrator lives in Comanche County and uses a Brown County Vehicle and Brown County Gas Card to drive to and from work, when Brown County Policy clearly states employees who work for the County have to relocate to Brown County. I think it is unfair that Tax Payers have to foot the bill! Just another example of how Sheriff Grubs is mismanaging funds. He is not an effective adminstrator. He is a hippocrite as I remember when Deputy Gover lived out of the county and had to relocated to the county to keep his job, which he did. But should this policy apply to everyone? Also there is at least two members of the Sheriff Road Crew that drive county vehicles out of the county to and from work and live out in the county, another waste of tax payer gas money?
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#2 Jun 3, 2013
So the good ole boy system lives again. This clearly shows that Grubbs picks and chooses amongst employees just as he chose Captain Aaron and Sgt. Dees (jail) over other employees as they each had inappropriate relationships with fellow employees and were caught but yet still work there and are supervisors? There are a multitude of other past employees that did the same thing and were immediately fired for the same thing.

And Captain Aaron was actually caught at the Sheriff's Dept office and Sgt. Dees was also caught in and out of the Sheriff's Dept and the Sheriff interviewed them and the witnesses but do to who they are, they both kept their jobs and are now supervisors. Its amazing that the Sheriff allows these people to oversee operations in the county Sheriff's dept. when they have clearly violated the policy and should have been fired like past employees who were caught for the same thing. another example of Bobby Grubbs Fair Judgement? What a Joke!!!
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Let's see...information not completely accurate, shit stirring nature, reeks of sour grapes...hi Joe! Thought you didn't use pseudonymns. Guess I was wrong.
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#4 Jun 4, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
Let's see...information not completely accurate, shit stirring nature, reeks of sour grapes...hi Joe! Thought you didn't use pseudonymns. Guess I was wrong.
Ya maybe the shit needs to be stirred up when there is people working at the Sheriff's Dept. that help to enforce laws and oversee the legal process in Brown County Jail and should have a certain level of professionalism in these positions and clearly they do not as their personal lives are a wreck and has spilled over to their jobs. And By the way Very Accurate First Hand Information as I am a witness to this and much more. So take that Joe!
Fact or Fiction

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Maybe you need to get all the facts before spouting off...that would be stellar. The problem is,, Joe, that your constant unfounded allegations have left the rest of us unwilling to believe what you say. Or maybe your initials are J.S. If so, why should we believe a disgruntled ex employee ?
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
Maybe you need to get all the facts before spouting off...that would be stellar. The problem is,, Joe, that your constant unfounded allegations have left the rest of us unwilling to believe what you say. Or maybe your initials are J.S. If so, why should we believe a disgruntled ex employee ?
The "rest of us" you mean you, you can be in denial if you want, the facts are facts. More than likely, it sounds like you are someone involved in covering these issues up or someone directly involved. The truth hurts! The sad thing is I currently work there and see the nonsense on the time, its time for all the skeleton's to come out of the closet. And hopefully JS will contact me as it sounds like he has some good information.
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2013
I find it funny that my initial response was to citizen, but you seem to be offended Truth. Exactly how far out of county do the road crew supervisors live anyway? Aaron's supposed wrongful affair has already been discussed on this site, so tell me about Dees. What made her relationship wrongful? For the record, "the rest of us" are the free-thinking, non-conspiracy theorists with the intelligence to see a pissed off man doing everything he can to discredit any and all county employees. He is Whiner!
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2013
See my comment on the other thread, Joe.
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
See my comment on the other thread, Joe.
Well Dees had relationships with fellow employees which violated policy and she should have been terminated imediately. The only reason she wasn't was due to fellow employees who lied for her when talking to the Sheriff. She was even caught at the top of Bangs Hill Roadside Park among other places cheating with fellow employees while she was married. And as you stated, Aaron has already been discussed on this sight and he is still working for the Sheriff's Dept and once again his job should have been terminated, especially with inappropriate behavior happend in the Sheriff's Dept. but its funny how there are so many other employees who are fired for similiar issues while he still works there and is Captain of Operations. Here's another fun fact about Captain Aaron, a while back he attempted to go into DPS and once given his questions regarding the indepth background check and given a lie detector test, flunked it, found to be deceptive which clearly again demonstrates his unethical character.

And Back to Dees, just wait she will be in for a huge shock when CPS gets involved with her and her grandkids as everyone knows that is around her she can't control her underage kids from drinking and running from the police, she will run out of favors from the JP's and Deputies because we are growing very tired of the same BS. and the person "supervises" people and can't even mangage her own life and supervise her kids. Maybe she'll finally do everyone a favor and move back to where she came from!
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#10 Jun 5, 2013
What about my other question? If you are going to answer one, you must answer all. You seem to know so much about Dees, her family, & her sex life. What happened? She tell you no or something?
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Obviously she hadn't told anybody no! I would touch that old lady with a ten foot pole!
Brown County Citizen

Comanche, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Bobby Grubbs is just a figure head, he is clueless, he has no idea what goes on in his dept. he just gets second and third party information. Hopefully he won;t run again and if he does, he hopefully will lose. He is ready for the retirement home.
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2013
You would, would you? Sounds like you're dreaming a little big there, Junior!

Sounds to me like you listen to way too much water cooler gossip! Now.back to the original question. How many road crew supervisors live out of county and how far out of county?
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Citizen. You are as clueless as Truth Smearer.
The Watcher

Comanche, TX

#15 Jun 5, 2013
That's crazy that these people are in charge of things at the Brown County Sheriff's Dept. It sounds like they have a very poor hiring system, no wonder nobody got raises with the nonsense going on. And if I remember correctly this was a key issue in the last Sheriff's Dept. Race, employee turnover, maybe Grubbs needs to look at the people supervising and get involved in the day to day operations. That might cure alot of things.
Outsider

San Angelo, TX

#16 Jun 5, 2013
The Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dees had relationships with fellow employees which violated policy and she should have been terminated imediately. The only reason she wasn't was due to fellow employees who lied for her when talking to the Sheriff. She was even caught at the top of Bangs Hill Roadside Park among other places cheating with fellow employees while she was married. And as you stated, Aaron has already been discussed on this sight and he is still working for the Sheriff's Dept and once again his job should have been terminated, especially with inappropriate behavior happend in the Sheriff's Dept. but its funny how there are so many other employees who are fired for similiar issues while he still works there and is Captain of Operations. Here's another fun fact about Captain Aaron, a while back he attempted to go into DPS and once given his questions regarding the indepth background check and given a lie detector test, flunked it, found to be deceptive which clearly again demonstrates his unethical character.
And Back to Dees, just wait she will be in for a huge shock when CPS gets involved with her and her grandkids as everyone knows that is around her she can't control her underage kids from drinking and running from the police, she will run out of favors from the JP's and Deputies because we are growing very tired of the same BS. and the person "supervises" people and can't even mangage her own life and supervise her kids. Maybe she'll finally do everyone a favor and move back to where she came from!
You should be very careful what threats you toss around with regards to people's kids and grandkids. And from what I hear, neither Dees nor the fellow employee were married at the time of their relationship and neither were supervisors at the time.
As for your comments about Aaron taking a polygrah, lie detector test results aren't even admissable in court because they are notoriously inaccurate.
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#17 Jun 5, 2013
Fact or Fiction wrote:
You would, would you? Sounds like you're dreaming a little big there, Junior!
Sounds to me like you listen to way too much water cooler gossip! Now.back to the original question. How many road crew supervisors live out of county and how far out of county?
Your getting off topic, why do these people need to take their vehicles home and cart around their family members and drive around using County Gas? Again what happens if they have an accident and a family member is hurt? This opens up the county to a law suit. These employees again to spell out again, now listen carefully, should leave there vehicles at work when not working during regular work hours, should not take their vehicles home, because as you previously stated they are not, are not, emergency responders.
The Truth Seeker

Comanche, TX

#18 Jun 5, 2013
Ok, given what you just posted, even if either person was not married or A supervisor, you yourself just posted "Dees nor the fellow Employee" which proves that a relationship did occur and again it violated policy as no employees are to engage in a relationship AT ALL. In the last few years there have been several employees fired for the same thing, and rightly so! So thanks for proving my point, Dees and the other employee or employees should have been fired. And by the way on Aaron, we are not talking about a lie detector being used in court, obviously DPS thinks it is a usefool tool as they USE THIS to this day still adminster this test, which showS a sense of reliability if the Good Ole State of Texas DPS utilizes this for character purposes and to ensure that background questions are answered truthfully. And Once again, you don't see Aaron in Dps! HMM! SO AGAIN THIS SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF THE PERSON!
Fact or Fiction

San Angelo, TX

#19 Jun 5, 2013
The Truth Seeker wrote:
Ok, given what you just posted, even if either person was not married or A supervisor, you yourself just posted "Dees nor the fellow Employee" which proves that a relationship did occur and again it violated policy as no employees are to engage in a relationship AT ALL. In the last few years there have been several employees fired for the same thing, and rightly so! So thanks for proving my point, Dees and the other employee or employees should have been fired. And by the way on Aaron, we are not talking about a lie detector being used in court, obviously DPS thinks it is a usefool tool as they USE THIS to this day still adminster this test, which showS a sense of reliability if the Good Ole State of Texas DPS utilizes this for character purposes and to ensure that background questions are answered truthfully. And Once again, you don't see Aaron in Dps! HMM! SO AGAIN THIS SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF THE PERSON!
A. I am neither married nor am I a supervisor.
B. How is my question off topic when the comment was made (by you) that people living outside the county are taking county vehicles home? I M wondering how far out of county they live. There is a big difference between someone living a few miles inside another county and someone living at the other end of a county.
C. Were you there whem Aaron supposedly took that test? No? Then you are nothing but an old henclucking at.the fencepost.
D. I think you should review the policy on employee relations.
E. I have never seen employees using county vehicles to ride their families around town. The only one I have even seen at a store was the guy who picks up stuff for the jail occassionally from the bread store or Walmart.
And why shouldn't they be allowed to take the vehicle home? The one down the street from me washes and details his truck on his own time and money and is on call 24/7. I think it is good compensation for the loss of time and freedom that comes from that kind of dedication.
Outsider

San Angelo, TX

#20 Jun 5, 2013
The Truth Seeker wrote:
Ok, given what you just posted, even if either person was not married or A supervisor, you yourself just posted "Dees nor the fellow Employee" which proves that a relationship did occur and again it violated policy as no employees are to engage in a relationship AT ALL. In the last few years there have been several employees fired for the same thing, and rightly so! So thanks for proving my point, Dees and the other employee or employees should have been fired. And by the way on Aaron, we are not talking about a lie detector being used in court, obviously DPS thinks it is a usefool tool as they USE THIS to this day still adminster this test, which showS a sense of reliability if the Good Ole State of Texas DPS utilizes this for character purposes and to ensure that background questions are answered truthfully. And Once again, you don't see Aaron in Dps! HMM! SO AGAIN THIS SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF THE PERSON!
S
Says a lot about the character of a person to talke come on a site like this and not only bash his employer, but also air the dirty laundry of fellow employees. More specifically, it speaks to your lack of character and your general lack of fitness to be a deputy. I really hope Grubbs figures out who you are and fires your worthless ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underwood's B-B-Q in Brownwood, Texas Review (Jul '09) Sep 3 Scot 109
Rudy Taylor Liar Extraordinaire (Jul '12) Sep 2 Anonymous 19
Donnie Barnum - Citizen of the Year! (Nov '11) Jul '14 blckball 13
Review: Silver Fox Lounge Jul '14 sally 1
Johnny Salas Jul '14 Off 2
Does Brownwood really Suck? (Sep '12) Jul '14 Oh Honestly 25
Garage Sale Jun '14 Garage Sale 1
•••
•••

Brownwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brownwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brownwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brownwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••