Vive la France
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#1 May 20, 2012
$26 Hot dog! Texas Rangers to serve 2-foot, 1-pound wiener

"exotic bread flown in from France"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#2 May 20, 2012
Breakthrough wind turbine produces drinking water
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/30/breakth...

Too GREEN an Idea for conservative governed BROWN County Texas !

Lunch speakers focus on negative aspects of wind farm development
www.windaction.org/news/14237
Feb 20, 2008 –... consequences of life with wind farms Tuesday at a Brownwood Area ... John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from ...
www.windaction.org | News
www.windaction.org › All › Topics
facts, analysis, exposure of wind energy's real impacts ... February 20, 2008 by Gene Deason in Brownwood Bulletin ... Brown County resident Dr. John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from being placed on property ...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2012
"Human waste is a perfectly good source of an important resource, nitrogen," Knutzen observes. "Water is a valuable resource too. Why mix the two and turn all of it into a problem?"

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Rota Loo composting toilets available in France
http://buildfrance.blogspot.com/2011/02/rota-...
Daddy Sorebutts

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2012
French Steve. Practice what you preach. Install a composting toilet. I think that's a great idea. Let us know when you get it installed. I hate to burst your bubble but there is no one solution for energy. When the wind doesn't blow you have a pproblem. How many wind turbines to produce the needed energy. A lot of land. Then you have to deal with the environmentalist because you can't put a turbine because of a lizard. Sorry facts are facts. Petroleum, coal, and nuclear are here and now and are more efficient than solar or wind on a large scale. I don't know about your energy consumption in order to get a return on solar it takes like 20 years. Then you have to replace the cells. In order to meet the residential needs of wind you would have to have a giant one and constant wind. So what is the point. But French Steve start the revolution and put a composting toilet in your house if you dare. Also two squares of toilet paper a day. Save the trees. Sponge baths daily and one bath a week. Practice what you preach. How much water do you waste at your deli. Better yet make a real statement and put a composting toilet in your deli. Come on. Put your money where your mouth is. Make a change Steve for the environment. I bet you don't. It's easier to say than to do.
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
Breakthrough wind turbine produces drinking water
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/30/breakth...
Too GREEN an Idea for conservative governed BROWN County Texas !
Lunch speakers focus on negative aspects of wind farm development
www.windaction.org/news/14237
Feb 20, 2008 –... consequences of life with wind farms Tuesday at a Brownwood Area ... John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from ...
www.windaction.org | News
www.windaction.org › All › Topics
facts, analysis, exposure of wind energy's real impacts ... February 20, 2008 by Gene Deason in Brownwood Bulletin ... Brown County resident Dr. John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from being placed on property ...
Lake Brownwood drying up and the aquifers in Texas dropping. GOD will soon be forcing the French bashing /Iraq War supporting Freedom Fry Republicans of Brownwood/Brown County Texas to drink their own pee and poo water !

Drought endangers Big Country water supply, with no relief in sight
www.reporternews.com/.../drought-endangers-bi... ...
Jul 16, 2011 – Thomas Metthe/Reporter-News The water level of Lake Brownwood on ... the heat wave and drought affected lake levels and water supplies?

Parched Texas aquifers at record low – USATODAY.com
www.usatoday.com/weather/drought/.../texas...... ...
Dec 2, 2011 – NASA satellites have found that a historic drought parching Texas has depleted aquifers to lows rarely seen since 1948.
Daddy Sorebutts

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake Brownwood drying up and the aquifers in Texas dropping. GOD will soon be forcing the French bashing /Iraq War supporting Freedom Fry Republicans of Brownwood/Brown County Texas to drink their own pee and poo water !
Drought endangers Big Country water supply, with no relief in sight
www.reporternews.com/.../drought-endangers-bi... ...
Jul 16, 2011 – Thomas Metthe/Reporter-News The water level of Lake Brownwood on ... the heat wave and drought affected lake levels and water supplies?
Parched Texas aquifers at record low – USATODAY.com
www.usatoday.com/weather/drought/.../texas...... ...
Dec 2, 2011 – NASA satellites have found that a historic drought parching Texas has depleted aquifers to lows rarely seen since 1948.
Afraid to have a composting toilet in your business or home. If you get the guts to practice what you preach then what are you going to do with all that shit "compost"? Put it on a garden you could save money by supplying the vegetables for your Deli. Do you think people would flock to your deli to eat vegetables grown from your ass. Then there is the other dilemma. You have to water your garden composted with your shit " compost". Sounds like a catch 22 Steve. The probably is no matter how you want to twist it products produced on an industrial scale are far more efficient than Steve growing tomatoes for his sandwiches from his shit "compost". This is what you'll do. Post more links to biased articles which I will not read. Answer the questions French Steve. Or are you one of those limousine liberals, do as I say not as I do. How many solar panels or wind turbines do you have at your home or business. Let's see ZERO. why because it is not economically feasible in the shirt term or long term for most Americans. So French Steve promotes pie in the sky ideas.
1. Solar-Steve no solar business or home
2. Wind power - Steve nope
3. Composting toilet - Steve nope
4. Electric car-Steve nope
5.Need I go on.
French Steve reads right out of the progressive liberal play book. Do what I say not as I do. Take a hard look at yourself Steve until you are ready to make the sacrifices needed for anyone to take you seriously you need to put up or shut up. Until then you are just a link posting robot idiot. A pawn for the Chinese solar companies. A pawn for the Dutch wind companies. I do t know who makes the composting toilet but that's just plain dumb.
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#7 Jul 11, 2012
French Bashing | Stupidity In Society
stupidityinsociety.com/tag/french-bashing/
The war in Iraq is unpopular. The President associated with that war is unpopular. But bashing the French for not sending troops to that unpopular war led by that ...

G.W. Bush on Iraq casualties:'We're not going to have any'
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1020-...

Greenspan admits Iraq was about oil, as deaths put at 1.2 million
www.guardian.co.uk

Faces of the Fallen
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/falle...

Generation Chickenhawk: Max Blumenthal's Unofficial College Republican Tour
http://crooksandliars.com/2007/07/19/generati...

American Plans to Convert Iraq into Christianity


Freedom Fry conservatives are always wrong and easily misled. Just ask the GAY Jew who gets anti-gay freedom fry conservatives to vote for his Republican clients !
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Daddy Sorebutts wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid to have a composting toilet in your business or home. If you get the guts to practice what you preach then what are you going to do with all that shit "compost"? Put it on a garden you could save money by supplying the vegetables for your Deli. Do you think people would flock to your deli to eat vegetables grown from your ass. Then there is the other dilemma. You have to water your garden composted with your shit " compost". Sounds like a catch 22 Steve. The probably is no matter how you want to twist it products produced on an industrial scale are far more efficient than Steve growing tomatoes for his sandwiches from his shit "compost". This is what you'll do. Post more links to biased articles which I will not read. Answer the questions French Steve. Or are you one of those limousine liberals, do as I say not as I do. How many solar panels or wind turbines do you have at your home or business. Let's see ZERO. why because it is not economically feasible in the shirt term or long term for most Americans. So French Steve promotes pie in the sky ideas.
1. Solar-Steve no solar business or home
2. Wind power - Steve nope
3. Composting toilet - Steve nope
4. Electric car-Steve nope
5.Need I go on.
French Steve reads right out of the progressive liberal play book. Do what I say not as I do. Take a hard look at yourself Steve until you are ready to make the sacrifices needed for anyone to take you seriously you need to put up or shut up. Until then you are just a link posting robot idiot. A pawn for the Chinese solar companies. A pawn for the Dutch wind companies. I do t know who makes the composting toilet but that's just plain dumb.
Holy Humanure, you just need a Loveable Loo in your life !

“You is Kind; You is Smart; You is Important”

Now go Poop in a Bucket and Save the World !
http://humanurehandbook.com/
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#9 Jul 11, 2012
The Secret Behind the Sanctions: How the U.S. Intentionally Destroyed Iraq's Water Supply
http://www.progressive.org/mag/nagy0901.html
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
Breakthrough wind turbine produces drinking water
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/30/breakth...
Too GREEN an Idea for conservative governed BROWN County Texas !
Lunch speakers focus on negative aspects of wind farm development
www.windaction.org/news/14237
Feb 20, 2008 –... consequences of life with wind farms Tuesday at a Brownwood Area ... John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from ...
www.windaction.org | News
www.windaction.org › All › Topics
facts, analysis, exposure of wind energy's real impacts ... February 20, 2008 by Gene Deason in Brownwood Bulletin ... Brown County resident Dr. John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from being placed on property ...
Freendom Fry conservative Republicans in BROWN County Texas would rather drink pee and poo water than water from a French made water producing Wind Turbine !
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Daddy Sorebutts wrote:
French Steve. Practice what you preach. Install a composting toilet. I think that's a great idea. Let us know when you get it installed. I hate to burst your bubble but there is no one solution for energy. When the wind doesn't blow you have a pproblem. How many wind turbines to produce the needed energy. A lot of land. Then you have to deal with the environmentalist because you can't put a turbine because of a lizard. Sorry facts are facts. Petroleum, coal, and nuclear are here and now and are more efficient than solar or wind on a large scale. I don't know about your energy consumption in order to get a return on solar it takes like 20 years. Then you have to replace the cells. In order to meet the residential needs of wind you would have to have a giant one and constant wind. So what is the point. But French Steve start the revolution and put a composting toilet in your house if you dare. Also two squares of toilet paper a day. Save the trees. Sponge baths daily and one bath a week. Practice what you preach. How much water do you waste at your deli. Better yet make a real statement and put a composting toilet in your deli. Come on. Put your money where your mouth is. Make a change Steve for the environment. I bet you don't. It's easier to say than to do.
Conservative Brownwood/Brown County is made up of mostly French bashing FOX watchers ! These folks love their Freedom Fries and FOX News !

Fox Mocks U.S. Olympic Team For Sporting "French" Headgear
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/07/11/fox-m...
Daddy Sorebutts

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2012
French Steve. The Olympics goes against everything you progressives believe in.
National Pride and winners and losers.
Progressives want a one world government. No borders. And In the progressive world being a winner would be unfair. I wonder how much water will be wasted in the Olympics. Not to mention the fossil fuel burning torch. Pollution. Maybe next Olympics they will have a solar powered led torch.
When are they installing your composting toilets in your Deli?
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Viva la Green Olympics

London 2012 Olympics: Green standard set for sustainability
London's 2012 Olympic green standard may be blueprint for future games.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpo...

The Olympic Delivery Authority, who are responsible for building the Olympic Park, know that construction can have a huge impact on the environment, which is why they are doing everything they can to reduce the impact of their construction work for the people who live, work and play nearby.

http://getset.london2012.com/en/the-games/abo...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2012
Viva la Volt

Go Team USA and Team Chevy Volt !

Chevy To Unveil Volt Twin at London Olympic Games
Sunday, May 27th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Though BMW is officially the automobile of the 2012 Olympic Games, Chevy is looking to not only steal a bit of BMW’s thunder but also unveil the new Vauxhall Ampera, the European version of the Chevy Volt, by allowing visitors to London to test-drive the vehicle at various Hertz rental car agencies. This move is somewhat surprising but not altogether unheard of or unprecedented, as the European automotive market is really suffering right now. Auto transporters in Europe are moving fewer cars, and while we don’t often get numbers from across the pond the floundering auto industry over there is splashed across the pages of the internet. Will Chevy gain some market share with the Ampera? Probably, but will it be enough to oust Volkswagen from their (altogether unimpressive) perch at the top?

http://www.m2reevescarshipping.com/chevy-to-u...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#15 Jul 11, 2012
U.S. Embassy in France Buys Four Chevy Volts
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/u-...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#16 Jul 12, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
"Human waste is a perfectly good source of an important resource, nitrogen," Knutzen observes. "Water is a valuable resource too. Why mix the two and turn all of it into a problem?"
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
Rota Loo composting toilets available in France
http://buildfrance.blogspot.com/2011/02/rota-...
Rota Loo composting toilets too Liberal for Conservative BROWNwood which has a drying up lake and where the vast majority poo and pee into clean driinking water filled loos ? Now that's just plain crazy !
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#17 Jul 12, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
<quoted text>
Rota Loo composting toilets too Liberal for Conservative BROWNwood which has a drying up lake and where the vast majority poo and pee into clean driinking water filled loos ? Now that's just plain crazy !
"defecating in fresh drinking water is just plain crazy."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brownwood-tx/...
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#18 Jul 13, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Brownwood/Brown County is made up of mostly French bashing FOX watchers ! These folks love their Freedom Fries and FOX News !
Fox Mocks U.S. Olympic Team For Sporting "French" Headgear
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/07/11/fox-m...
Isn't it ironic that it will be a French Helicopter that helps to save the lives of many Brownwood/Brownwood area French Bashing Freedom Fry Conservatives ? Viva la France and Viva la Eurocopter

Eurocopter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter

Hospital agreement brings Native Air to community - Brownwood ...
www.brownwoodtx.com/.../article_54b3b884-ad2a... -...
Jun 3, 2012 – Native Air's Eurocopter EC 130 helicopter took its spot on the helipad next to Brownwood Regional Medical Center Friday, its employees ready ...

Native Air pilot - Brownwood Bulletin - Brownwood's News and ...
www.brownwoodtx.com/.../image_df3c24ea-ab78-1... -...
May 31, 2012 – Native Air begins operating in Brownwood Friday morning, flying ... Air pilot Jeff Cullen explains how the rotor on the company's Eurocopter EC ...

Native Air new medical helicopter service in town - Brownwood ...
www.brownwoodtx.com/.../image_7e24244c-ad2a-1... -...
Jun 3, 2012 – Native Air pilot Jeff Cullen explains how the rotor on the Eurocopter EC 130 ... sits in a field Thursday near Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#19 Jul 13, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
The Secret Behind the Sanctions: How the U.S. Intentionally Destroyed Iraq's Water Supply
http://www.progressive.org/mag/nagy0901.html
GOD is draining Lake Brownwood which is located Deep in the Heart of BuSh Country !

Save Lake Brownwood - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/brownwood-tx/.../p2
20 posts - 4 authors - Jun 26, 2011
The Brown County Water Improvement District says Lake Brownwood is losing 15 million gallons of water a day through evaporation alone.
ATARA - aka LLC Etienne

Bangs, TX

#20 Jul 17, 2012
LLC Etienne wrote:
Breakthrough wind turbine produces drinking water
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/30/breakth...
Too GREEN an Idea for conservative governed BROWN County Texas !
Lunch speakers focus on negative aspects of wind farm development
www.windaction.org/news/14237
Feb 20, 2008 –... consequences of life with wind farms Tuesday at a Brownwood Area ... John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from ...
www.windaction.org | News
www.windaction.org › All › Topics
facts, analysis, exposure of wind energy's real impacts ... February 20, 2008 by Gene Deason in Brownwood Bulletin ... Brown County resident Dr. John Dunn said county government can't prevent wind turbines from being placed on property ...
..... and the water source for conservative Brownwood/Brown County Texas continues to dry up !

Texas part of growing drought in U.S. that rivals Dust Bowl years

San Antonio Express&#8206; - 21 hours ago
West Texas is still in a long-term drought, and it looks like there's no end in sight for them,” said John Nielsen-Gammon, state climatologist at ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tour (untraceable) Wed gregg hobblestigg 2
Brownwood Pagans/Wiccans- News and networking f... (May '09) May 15 newbie123 130
HPU Basketball star-felon (Jan '13) Apr '18 shocked 51
Chelsye Cornelius Apr '18 Whooooo 3
Brownwood Mafia and TYC Scandal (Mar '07) Mar '18 brownwood-native 152
Former band directors Munoz's Feb '18 Infoseek 1
Brownwood Business Ideas (Jan '15) Jan '18 Anonymous 6

Brownwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Brownwood Mortgages