whatevs

New York, NY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Anyone hear about Bob smashing his girlfriends head into a cement block a few weeks ago? His crack ass denies it of course but that's a bath salt loser for ya!
dogbreath

Cortland, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
which girlfriend? im sure it has happened before, if she stays then she deserves it!
lmao

New York, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Ha! That's true he is a scummer! He likes to get his bitches addicted then screws them and beats them when they tell him no
rt 20 4 life

New York, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
He is a sure loser. Never made it far in life still lives with. MOM and Dad boy they must be proud
candiegirl

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Wow......amazing he is still such a loser!!! what is he 44 now??? Thats what pathetic looks like.
rt 20 4 life wrote:
He is a sure loser. Never made it far in life still lives with. MOM and Dad boy they must be proud
BELL68

Fulton, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
1st of all there are 2 sides 2ea story! maybe that dumb bitch came at him first! just cuz ur a woman doesn't mean you can hit a man, shove him, or whatever else! I'm a firm believer in "if your going to swing at someone be prepare for the other person to swing back"!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Drum solider arrested for criminal sex act... (Jul '12) 4 hr JadenZion 12
Bollards (Nov '13) 9 hr Jamestheduke21 2
Jill 15 hr ilion girl 4
hypocrit? 17 hr Gwen 5
Phoney Veterans Thu Just asking 26
does this guy work at remington Thu Knows The Truth 9
Consolidate the Village police into the Town Po... (Jan '09) Thu big bang theory 14
Brownville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brownville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:14 am PST