Bad Karma at Piano Bar
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
boss

New York, NY

#65 Mar 16, 2013
gross wrote:
he is mean, and yes im talking from experience, he flipped out on me for no reason, a misunderstanding. He is a puke. and yes, his wife kicked him out because of the bs , he lives in the bar with another convicted felon. he was in prison, but hey , hes a great guy! get your head out of your a#%!! you want to support a convicted drug felon?? go ahead, ill support local family businesses, the good ones. he treats his staff horrible, fires half of them, he is mean and disrespectful to customers and he treats his family bad, but yea, give him a break!! you people are true idiots
gross how do u know he lives in the back of the bar? u go see him when it closes? RAOTFLMAO
sure

New York, NY

#66 Mar 16, 2013
I hardly think he is living the the back of the place. I never see his Lincoln there. He may not even work there anymore so everybody calm down
heartless

New York, NY

#67 Mar 16, 2013
truthspoken wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so moron! must be you were there! IDK bout any drugs there just good food and nice atmosphere and a hot owner!
U must be there enough to back him up ur a coke whore too like they all are there! U must b mad cuz if they go down it won't b so easy to get ur supply lol...or ur just a young little girl backing him up because u say he's "hot" ..u must b sleeping with him...
Look

New York, NY

#68 Mar 16, 2013
heartless wrote:
<quoted text>
U must be there enough to back him up ur a coke whore too like they all are there! U must b mad cuz if they go down it won't b so easy to get ur supply lol...or ur just a young little girl backing him up because u say he's "hot" ..u must b sleeping with him...

I don't know a damned thing about him except what I read on here talking about him being mean to his customers and employees. You could tell at one period of his life he was doing very well for himself but now I never see him driving that Lincoln. Could be he got it taken back for some reason especially if has resorted to living in the bar after it closes. So I could care less who he sleeps with but if he would straighten up his wife might take him back
Careless

New York, NY

#69 Mar 16, 2013
Was just thinking--- Is Tucker's whole family a short tempered and rude like him? Doesn't he have a brother? Cause Tucker is not the only goodlooking man around ya know? There could be others ...! And maybe the brother (if he has one isn't quite as hot headed). Just curious
llllllllllllllll lllllll

New York, NY

#70 Mar 17, 2013
if all of u are honest about it u would have to admit that tucker IS .... H..O..T
short tempered

New York, NY

#72 Mar 23, 2013
he may be short tempered but I agree he IS HOT

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73 Mar 25, 2013
heartless wrote:
Karma is just filled with cocaine sellers and mr bianci is top seller in frankfort!!! Then after they close they all sit around and trip n do acid...tuckers wife kicked him out so he lives at his place...looks classy walking in but behind the scenes its a huge drug show! Tonys too, Lindsey and teresa two biggest sluts of frankfort lol some things will never change
Ha how are Lindsey and Theresa the biggest sluts in Frankfort ha how do you talk shit about people when your sitting at your computer talking shit you sound like a damn coward to me
truth

New York, NY

#74 Mar 27, 2013
he doesnt have his lincoln anymore, he has a nice beat up mini van that his parents gave to him, and he does live in the back of his bar, not that means hes a scumbag, but he has kids and he might want to get an apartment so they have a safe environment to live in. He is a mean person, he flips on anyone at anytime, thats why he goes thru friends so quick and noone wants to work for him
LoveLESS

United States

#75 Mar 28, 2013
truth wrote:
he doesnt have his lincoln anymore, he has a nice beat up mini van that his parents gave to him, and he does live in the back of his bar, not that means hes a scumbag, but he has kids and he might want to get an apartment so they have a safe environment to live in. He is a mean person, he flips on anyone at anytime, thats why he goes thru friends so quick and noone wants to work for him
bet that waz a hard step 4 him 2 take not having the Lincoln anymore & take a beat up mini van. I hear what your sayin about hes not a scumbag but maybe he needs to get him self in check if he flips out on people like that. I guess that is why he is single now. maybe he snapped on his wife 1 to many times. I really cant say cause I have heard so many negative things so I had rather not be around someone like that. especially if I am payin for service like at his restaurant
RAOTFLMAO

United States

#76 Mar 31, 2013
It's ABOUT TIME !!!
erery one in frankfort

New York, NY

#77 Apr 8, 2013
'bout time is righttttttttttttttttttttttt
rise above it

Medford, MA

#78 May 4, 2013
Tuck is one of the most intelligent, spiritual, interesting, talented, creative and giving people I know. He is a top notch chef and his talents far exceed that of anyone in this area.
rise above it

Medford, MA

#79 May 4, 2013
oh, and he's gorgeous:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neale for trustee NOT 34 min Missed The Results 28
What's going on behind the Ilion pavilion? 5 hr Drained 14
PEZ at Maplecrest Member-Guest! Tue Take my wife please 7
Ilion mall Tue Lisa 1
Becca Jaycox Tue Warning 1
Tim's Home improvement (Jul '13) Jun 27 Norma 4
Otsego street Jun 26 un huh 9

Brownville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownville Mortgages