Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative. Full Story
manzo

Houston, TX

#7072 Oct 9, 2012
crystal city tx wrote:
What's joe Lopez wife name
Mrs Lopez.
Hector J

Bastrop, TX

#7073 Oct 9, 2012
I hope what you are saying Gary about Joe Lopez is truth i dont know how you are getting this info about Joe but i hope this is truth GOD Bless You Joe Lopez we sure miss you in Austin TX La Capirucha.
Boca Chica Bonita

Spring, TX

#7074 Oct 18, 2012
For everyone that don't understand Joe will be release whenever God chooses too, Everyhting is with God! He leads us thru the right.path of rightous he restores our soul so these is what will happen to Joe .That's why we have to Pray especially the Fam and the people that are close to him, go to Chruch and neel before. God and ask for forginesss of sins? Faith baby is what will answer your prayers not all thhis drama rama its not very holy? Till you fill the faith, god will answers our prayer and other he will not. Joe is the one that is safe from all these BS. So please no more neg comments anyway Joe know who is the People that means a lot to him and the other that screwed him. He will turned the other chick only to become a better man. So keep God 1st and faith will followed. JJoe lLopez dios que te vendiga seimpre, amor!
Gary

Houston, TX

#7075 Oct 18, 2012
Hector J wrote:
I hope what you are saying Gary about Joe Lopez is truth i dont know how you are getting this info about Joe but i hope this is truth GOD Bless You Joe Lopez we sure miss you in Austin TX La Capirucha.
Where am I getting this info from? Read my post again and it tells you!
Christine Padilla

Montebello, CA

#7076 Oct 19, 2012
I've kept in touch with Joe for some time and he's told me the same as Gary, that he will be getting realeased next year, not sure the exact date though. I've also heard that the DA has been corrupt and if I'm correct, he is also facing charges. I can't wait to see Joe Lopez out in the "free world" again! Love you Joe!
pasadena tx

Euless, TX

#7077 Oct 19, 2012
crystal city tx wrote:
What's joe Lopez wife name
joe's wife's names is Maria Ernestina Andrade,
krystal

Houston, TX

#7078 Oct 19, 2012
pasadena tx wrote:
<quoted text>joe's wife's names is Maria Ernestina Andrade,
He has several other "wifes" in different cities all over the USA!
funnyhowkarmais

Pasadena, TX

#7079 Oct 20, 2012
krystal wrote:
<quoted text>He has several other "wifes" in different cities all over the USA!
Prove it !
christine padilla

United States

#7080 Oct 20, 2012
How do you know him crystal?
christine padilla

United States

#7081 Oct 20, 2012
How many of you know him personally?
Colorado

Denver, CO

#7082 Oct 29, 2012
Hey Krystal it off the drugs and then maybe you can think like a human.You talk a lot a shit what a sad girl you must be.
christine padilla

United States

#7083 Oct 30, 2012
I love you Joe Lopez!!! The best male voice ever!!!!
stells

Lindsay, CA

#7084 Oct 30, 2012
I am so happy for Joe !!!!!! I love his music he has such a beautiful voice. Can't wait so he can start singing again !!
unknown

United States

#7085 Nov 26, 2012
Honestly I feel just lile everyone I love Joes music I will always love Joe music I really hope he gets an appeal and gets another chance ...God be with him all the time and I do believe that if Mr. Lopez is innocent God will have its way off showing that too prayers Joe !!!!!
Mando

Highland, IN

#7086 Dec 27, 2012
I can only say..........I always enjoyed Joe's music and will probably continue to play & hear it, however it's a shame what he was accused of. Such a gifted talent, what a waste!
Forgotten relative

Brownsville, TX

#7087 Dec 27, 2012
Not saying who I am, it doesn't matter anyways....
But I had a conversation with Krystal when she came down to Brownsville the time she was allegedly "raped" .
Not even my crazy grandma would have her in her house,(being that's where her dad lives) because she was just so bad,
So my uncle Joe let her stay at his place in the guest room.. Any ways,
SHE TOLD ME that she did marijuana , and cocaine,s o her mom sent her to Brownsville (and she was running away from home to have sex with her at the time boyfriend who was a lot older than her)
she was 13? So what, she was living her life like a drugged up adult.

I have no idea how the story goes after that, but I know, and god knows that my uncle is innocent, I was always at his house, he was never like that to me.

He will be out soon.
Forgotten relative

Brownsville, TX

#7088 Dec 27, 2012
She also told me that she'd do anything to get back with her boyfriend.
Kinda fishy don't you think?
torreseat

Brownsville, TX

#7089 Jan 7, 2013
It is what it is. I personally cannot judge, but the court system heard the evidence and was heard by 12 individuals who weighted all of the facts, not lies or hearsay, the man was found guilty. The only thing he can do is serve the time and he can now say to himself "was it worth it" 20 years to think about it. Now tell me, this is a good example of a "A Man on Drugs" why do you think they call it DOPE. Case closed.
THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT

Dallas, TX

#7090 Jan 8, 2013
If you read brownsville herald , you can see how joe was not given a fair trail, villalobos the d.a. limas, etc, attorneys, and judges accussed of all kinds of rackeetering, corruption, lying, How do you think he got a fair trail, when these men of law chicanos, have to look good at what ever cost, If the feds do a complete investigation on Joe's case too they'll find out, alot of things were not presented at joe's trail,when krystal wanted to back out , she was told, she'd be the one going to jail, instead of Joe, so she went along with the d.a.'s office,isn't that right krystal and mama too. Joe is innocent, my pastor prophecied that too, but the truth will come out , Joe will be free of all charges,the prove is there villalobo's didn't present all the evidence, todo se paga, look at where all these lawyers and judges etc are today , God is in control here. Thank you Jesus..... Praise you Lord,AND PEOPLE QUIT JUDGING , AND POINTING FINGERS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT,
cali girl

United States

#7091 Jan 8, 2013
I knew ,,Joe and his band..one was Jimmy Gonzalez..and those two were very respectful..the rest would go to bus and do there thing ....but that was there thing...you be surprised..how many young girls would throw them self at these guys...but nobody real knows what hppen just him and the young girl...and the Lord...so what does his music have to do with it ...It all good and to this day i think it's still the best...he's not the only one in jail for the same reason and there music still goes on....so don't even ask for the removal of his music...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Fossilfeul 18,531
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
SusanLynnGibson Sun Diego 1
Review: Safe Ride Driving Academy Sep 18 tryingto call 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••
•••
Brownsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE