Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty ...

Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts

There are 6499 comments on the HispanicTips story from Oct 21, 2006, titled Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

Leave a comment "Shocking news in Brownsville as a Cameron County jury has convicted former Grupo Mazz singer Joe Lopez of raping a young relative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6484 Jul 18, 2009
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way you sound so desperate, you want everyone to believe your boy. He was in 2 courts and they both said NO. "I (zepol) just dont understand what is so difficult and CONFUCING to you." Your too funny and pathetic.
Answer my question? Why did joe lopez lie about raping his fam?

He's in jail so his charges are not lies. You will try to lie for him but he is a perv.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6485 Jul 18, 2009
TAS wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG ANSWER...CAN'T STAND WHAT? OH, SO TINA KNOWS WHY THE COURTS TOOK THE LITTLE HOE AWAY FROM THE BIG HOE. MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TINA...OK,LET's TRY AGAIN ANSWER THE QUESTION?
Answer my question? Why did joe lopez lie about raping his fam?

He's in jail so his charges are not lies. You will try to lie for him but he is a perv.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6486 Jul 19, 2009
Glad all of the idiot foundation has finally accepted that joe lopez is guilty as charged and they shut up. When he comes up for parole KL should fight it to keep him in there for another 10years. Who know what will happen but there was a happy begining Joe lopez has gone through 2 courts and they did not believe him.
Rosalinda

Houston, TX

#6487 Jul 19, 2009
I can not believe that this Jackie girl posts more than anyone on this board. It would be ok, if only she had anything worth saying. She's tediously repeating herself to avoid any of the real facts from being discussed on this board. I would suggest that the educated and well-informed adults just ignore her ignorant rantings and continue to discuss the facts. She then become the eye crud that we wash away every morning. Jackie, it would be a pleasure to hear some of your input, but tell the truth for a change!
christiana

United States

#6488 Jul 21, 2009
Rosalinda wrote:
I can not believe that this Jackie girl posts more than anyone on this board. It would be ok, if only she had anything worth saying. She's tediously repeating herself to avoid any of the real facts from being discussed on this board. I would suggest that the educated and well-informed adults just ignore her ignorant rantings and continue to discuss the facts. She then become the eye crud that we wash away every morning. Jackie, it would be a pleasure to hear some of your input, but tell the truth for a change!
This Jackie girl needs to go to church or get real like yousaid she's the only one going on and on and on about Joe COMO NO LO PUEDE TENER ELLA EL CELO LA ESTA MATANDO Y NO LE QUE DA MAS QUE ESTAR SACANDO LE LA GARA AH EL Y TODO MUNDO ESTA ENFERMA ALA MEJOR ELLA ES LA DEL BI-POLAR ??????? LO MEJOR ES QUE NADIE LE CONTESTE SUS RIDICULOS COMENTARIOS.YA ESTA SE CREE SUS MISMAS MENTIRAS Y SI NO ELLA MISMA LAS FABRICA. POBRESITA.DIOS TE BENDIGA MEJOR OCUPATE DE IR A LA IGLESIA PARA QUE TE PERDONE DIOS, POR TODAS ESAS COLUMNIAS,DEJA LE LAS COSAS AL SENOR SON MUY BIEN PAGADAS, MI AMOR.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6489 Jul 21, 2009
christiana wrote:
<quoted text>This Jackie girl needs to go to church or get real like yousaid she's the only one going on and on and on about Joe COMO NO LO PUEDE TENER ELLA EL CELO LA ESTA MATANDO Y NO LE QUE DA MAS QUE ESTAR SACANDO LE LA GARA AH EL Y TODO MUNDO ESTA ENFERMA ALA MEJOR ELLA ES LA DEL BI-POLAR ??????? LO MEJOR ES QUE NADIE LE CONTESTE SUS RIDICULOS COMENTARIOS.YA ESTA SE CREE SUS MISMAS MENTIRAS Y SI NO ELLA MISMA LAS FABRICA. POBRESITA.DIOS TE BENDIGA MEJOR OCUPATE DE IR A LA IGLESIA PARA QUE TE PERDONE DIOS, POR TODAS ESAS COLUMNIAS,DEJA LE LAS COSAS AL SENOR SON MUY BIEN PAGADAS, MI AMOR.
Como son unas pendejas y piensan que todo el mundo quiere estar con el pendejo de joe lopez, pues no quiero estar con una person que molesta a ninas. ustedes son unas perfectas pendejas pero yo no quiero estar con un pendejo y nunca quise. Que Dios pueda perdonar mentirosas como lo que son las dos pendejas. Dios sabe lo que ase, por eso joe lopez no va a salir nunca por mentiroso y como son estedes. Le levantan falsos a una nina y dios no le gusta, lo que estan asiendo con una nina. Por eso no va a salir done esta joe lopez. Las vivoras son las estupidas que le levantas falsos a la nina y estedes van a verse como pendejas como se ve la christina (idiot foundation) y tina lopez(La esposa pendeja), por la lengue que se les ase fasil.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6490 Jul 21, 2009
christiana wrote:
<quoted text>This Jackie girl needs to go to church or get real like yousaid she's the only one going on and on and on about Joe COMO NO LO PUEDE TENER ELLA EL CELO LA ESTA MATANDO Y NO LE QUE DA MAS QUE ESTAR SACANDO LE LA GARA AH EL Y TODO MUNDO ESTA ENFERMA ALA MEJOR ELLA ES LA DEL BI-POLAR ??????? LO MEJOR ES QUE NADIE LE CONTESTE SUS RIDICULOS COMENTARIOS.YA ESTA SE CREE SUS MISMAS MENTIRAS Y SI NO ELLA MISMA LAS FABRICA. POBRESITA.DIOS TE BENDIGA MEJOR OCUPATE DE IR A LA IGLESIA PARA QUE TE PERDONE DIOS, POR TODAS ESAS COLUMNIAS,DEJA LE LAS COSAS AL SENOR SON MUY BIEN PAGADAS, MI AMOR.
vieja pendeja y loca.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6491 Jul 21, 2009
christiana wrote:
Como dices las cosas con el senior estan pagadas, por eso joe lopez esta en la carcel y va a estar en la carcel por muchos anos. creo que estas hablando de mas y quieres que todo el mundo crea que joe lopez era innocente pero no es pobre de ti por pendeja. Nadien piensa que es innocente la uniqa eres tu, pendeja.
zepol

Lewisville, TX

#6492 Jul 22, 2009
TAS, Rosalinda, Christiana,;
Shh..Is she in the room? Can we talk or is she still around?...LOL>>..You think she'll respond by telling us Joe Lopez is still in jail and that two courts have found him guilty?..LOL...Don't you all kinda feel sorry for her? Christiana please pray for her...Ok as much as I hate to do it, here goes, I'm pressing the Post Comment button....quick here she comes....let's leave her alone for awhile..LOL...
Houston

Houston, TX

#6493 Jul 22, 2009
Ladies Ladies Ladies & some men:
Stop posting and let jacko/krystal be the only one posting.No matter what we post back and forth. Joe will stay there or get out only if God permits him to. The b/s on this website does not help him. It just gives Jacko/krystal something to do or talk back to. Let her be the only one posting on this blog. I've told you before, If everyone stays off we can see the only one here is Jacko/krystal. I come onto see if the blog has stopped but there is always someone who wants to straighten Jacko/krystal off. She's crazy and she's not going to stop until we all stop. I'm not saying Joe is guilty or innocent but as far as Krystal, She knew exactly what she was doing and everyone knows she's not this innocent lil girl. She's a kniving lil Witch. Her mother led her to all this and I blame the mother/father more than anyone else. I've said it before, Joe's probably paying for other stupidity's he committed with other girls but none the less he's paying as far as Krystal she will also pay because when she finally grows up one day in the future, she'll regret everything she's done in her pass as will her mother/father. This blog has got really boring. I still listen to Joe's music because it's great music.
Now lets see how many come backs Jacko/Krystal post. NO ONE ELSE SHOULD POST ANYTHING. LMAO
Jackie

Spring, TX

#6494 Jul 22, 2009
Houston wrote:
Stop posting and let jacko/krystal be the only one posting.No matter what we post back and forth. Joe will stay there or get out only if God permits him to. The b/s on this website does not help him. It just gives Jacko/krystal something to do or talk back to. Let her be the only one posting on this blog. I've told you before, If everyone stays off we can see the only one here is Jacko/krystal. I come onto see if the blog has stopped but there is always someone who wants to straighten Jacko/krystal off. She's crazy and she's not going to stop until we all stop. I'm not saying Joe is guilty or innocent but as far as Krystal, She knew exactly what she was doing and everyone knows she's not this innocent lil girl. She's a kniving lil Witch. Her mother led her to all this and I blame the mother/father more than anyone else. I've said it before, Joe's probably paying for other stupidity's he committed with other girls but none the less he's paying as far as Krystal she will also pay because when she finally grows up one day in the future, she'll regret everything she's done in her pass as will her mother/father. This blog has got really boring. I still listen to Joe's music because it's great music.
Now lets see how many come backs Jacko/Krystal post. NO ONE ELSE SHOULD POST ANYTHING. LMAO
Ladies Ladies Ladies and some men. LOL

Yes, you have gotten really boring becuase you want to continue saying that Joe Lopez is innocent when everybody knows he's guilty. Please no one else post anything because I'm tired of hearing how he was wronged and he's an innocent man in jail. LOL. Dreaming is free but not Joe Lopez's he's locked up where he belongs.

Please "Ladies Ladies Ladies and some men." stop posting. LOL
Debbie

Tomball, TX

#6495 Jul 23, 2009
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and need lots of help mentally because the only hoe here is tas-mental. You're a want to be joe lopez hoe and you can be, just wait, until he gets out of jail because he would like your presence. He likes big hoes, like you.
Burn, what a burn for TAS the joe lopez flunkie.
Debbie

Tomball, TX

#6496 Jul 23, 2009
Houston wrote:
Please add his daughter to the list because she continues to post because she's a loser and has no future because her father is a rapist just look at her website she looks like a hooker http://www.myspace.com/jlo000
TAS

Austin, TX

#6497 Jul 24, 2009
WACKO-JACKO is changing her name again...way to go dumb ass...by the way thanks for sharing his daughter's pic...she is a very pretty girl. You are just jealous of her. Have fun changing your
name and replying to your own comments!!!!!
YOUR ARE A MENTAL CASE!!!! TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!!! GET HELP!!! GET A LIFE!!! YOUR POOR THING!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY!!! TAKE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
AGREE

Nacogdoches, TX

#6498 Jul 24, 2009
HOE HOE is it X-Mas Yet wonder way she dosen't show hwr pic cause could it be her nose dont fit?
http://www.myspace.com/krys752
AGREE

Nacogdoches, TX

#6499 Jul 24, 2009
Future Hoe Hoe Hoe Following Mother/Sisters Foot Steps....Shame

http://www.myspace.com/catlopez767676
vero

Brookline Station, MO

#6500 Aug 3, 2009
i love u joe lopez
andrade

Tomball, TX

#6501 Aug 6, 2009
Aren't you tired of holding your breath tina, this fool is not getting out so you can make some money just like your whore days will take you. Enjoy, show the world that joe lopez was a wierdo and he is capable of raping his grandmother,and mother but he will tell the public that his grandmother just loved his music and she came on to him.
andrade

Tomball, TX

#6502 Aug 6, 2009
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn, what a burn for TAS the joe lopez flunkie.
Tas has nothing to say just like the other idiots. I'm with Jackie I know Tina and she has been a hoe since she left Pasadena TX jumping out of cakes and doing men at strip clubs she was a true loser and she knows it. Sorry cuz but you are and will always be a true hoe, you made a man leave his wife and blamed his wife for being insane, well joe lopez was the one that was insane and you can expose him if you release the video when you came on to him with a big "D" and he loved it and you later found him given himself the big "D".
andrade

Tomball, TX

#6503 Aug 6, 2009
Tina tell me that I'm lying about you coming on to joe lopez with a dig D and I will step back. You told everyone cuz because you wanted for everyone in your family to belive he was the idiot but it made you look like a chester just like he was. you're totaly wierd and you know it but you want to blame the child and her mother. You're the wierdo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe lopez Apr 18 curious cat 2
News Sessions orders 'zero tolerance' policy to pros... Apr 17 Fart Rate 24
Htown mob Apr 2 Wet farts back at ya 1
Singlatoire Klan syndicate Apr 2 Wet farts back at ya 1
del rio customs (Sep '15) Mar 31 Fyi 2
News Republican bill would stop illegal immigrants f... Mar 28 spud 4
Daughter (Jul '14) Mar '18 Guest 3

Brownsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages