Big Bird in Texas

Big Bird in Texas

There are 10 comments on the Cryptomundo story from May 9, 2006, titled Big Bird in Texas. In it, Cryptomundo reports that:

Houston, TX based cryptozoologist Ken Gerhard is giving a talk tonight in Brownsville, TX regarding the Big Bird of Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cryptomundo.

penquinbum

Puslinch, Canada

#1 May 9, 2006
Hmmm, I thought Big Bird was on Sesame Street! What next? SpongeBob is from Corpus Christi?
Fred

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Sep 9, 2006
Perhaps their talking about Titanis and Phorusracos, which were two giant flightless carnivore birds.
they lived around 1.4 million years ago, but they dont give you much info about it do they?
ghfyebddn

Douglas, WY

#3 Oct 10, 2006
what if there was a bird that had a trex head and a duck bodey and a shocking tail proof found in lost spring wyoming
Starfire

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2007
I have to go to the resource room at school and we were reading about it. its a big huge bird that they think is from a different plannit. its really cool you should check it out somtime
Starfire

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2007
now we are learning about a monster called
the monster in lake Champlain!its really interesting!
olfo

Hollidaysburg, PA

#6 Apr 5, 2007
mabey
Ricky Cortez

Edinburg, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2007
w Saw a big bird in Elsa Tx it was a big black bird with big wang

“"I am error"”

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco

#8 Aug 13, 2012
The first thread ever:)
Oryctolagus cuniculus

Lake Forest, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2012
I remember reading this thread.
who dat

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 10, 2012
what bird ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will amnesty survive the full 5th Circuit Court... 19 hr wild child 2
News Tracy Rhode faints after guilty verdict is read (May '08) May 23 Rod 35
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) May 19 leeray68 6,469
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) May 16 Earl 79
Persons of interest May 13 La Gaya 1
More from around the web

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]