Immigration rights groups: Unity is key

Immigration rights groups: Unity is key

There are 24 comments on the The Brownsville Herald story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Immigration rights groups: Unity is key. In it, The Brownsville Herald reports that:

Brownsville's chief of police and representatives from a number of organizations, some from as far away as El Paso and New York, gathered here Saturday to focus in immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brownsville Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Tucson, AZ

#22 Jul 30, 2012
Rico the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you have no compassion for criminal legal thugs also or you just here making up bullshit to rationalize your hate for a particular group of people?
What group would that be?
As all I have seen anyone condemn here are illegal aliens that have broken our laws simply by being here.
So please enlighten us as to what group other than those you may be refering to.
LEGALS ONLY

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2012
LEGALS ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rat's rear about anyone who is a foreigner period. I especially loathe brown skinned people and also the Asians who I find inscrutable. The only use I have for either group is their woman who have gorgeous derrieres. I don't mind doing them from behind as long as I don't have to look at their ugly, foreign faces.
Thief! I'd thief!

Ba. Typical local debris!
LEGALS ONLY

United States

#24 Jul 30, 2012
Rico the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you have no compassion for criminal legal thugs also or you just here making up bullshit to rationalize your hate for a particular group of people?
Criminal is just that, no love there either.

As a cop I arrested my mayor, convicted him, and he died in federal prison.

I don't give a rats ass about who ya are, right is right, wrong is

Wrong.

So, criminals needs adjustment as required.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#25 Jul 30, 2012
LEGALS ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal is just that, no love there either.
As a cop I arrested my mayor, convicted him, and he died in federal prison.
I don't give a rats ass about who ya are, right is right, wrong is
Wrong.
So, criminals needs adjustment as required.
You've got to admit, though, that some of these foreign women are really sweet. Just look at the Olympics - many of them are parading around in next to nothing and showing off their nice, tight naglas. Granted, most female athletes don't have big boobs but you mentioned before that you liked the foreign women with nice rumps. I'm not saying we should allow them all to come here but they are fun to ogle on the tube during the Games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Petalos Hair Design (Mar '13) Sat Terri 3
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) Nov 29 GUESS WHO 6,486
News Americans who live near border say Trump's wall... Nov 29 Juan Jose Cortez 4
Deja America ahora!! Nov 12 Immigracion Capitan 1
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Oct '16 Edsopinion 60
Joe lopez Oct '16 Fan 1
El capo Oct '16 Vote elchapo 1

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages