Immigration rights groups: Unity is key

Immigration rights groups: Unity is key

There are 24 comments on the The Brownsville Herald story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Immigration rights groups: Unity is key. In it, The Brownsville Herald reports that:

Brownsville's chief of police and representatives from a number of organizations, some from as far away as El Paso and New York, gathered here Saturday to focus in immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brownsville Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The best immigration

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
ENFORCE THE PRESENT LAW.!

Yielding to the criminal thugs is NOT the American way.

DEPORT tha illegals,

Execute traffickers.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 29, 2012
The best immigration wrote:
ENFORCE THE PRESENT LAW.!
Yielding to the criminal thugs is NOT the American way.
DEPORT tha illegals,
Execute traffickers.
The sheriff in Maricopa County Joe and the Govenor Jan from Arizona tried that and it did not work out well. Hell the Unamercian civil liberties union has Joe in Federal court right now for trying to enforce these laws that are on the books right now.
Pink undies

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> The sheriff in Maricopa County Joe and the Govenor Jan from Arizona tried that and it did not work out well. Hell the Unamercian civil liberties union has Joe in Federal court right now for trying to enforce these laws that are on the books right now.
Being in court is NOT a bad thing...

The illegals have to prove their case....
Pink undies

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
The obammma DOJ wants to use a civil favorable decision to proceed further vs our hero Joe.

The Criminal head of the DOJ, ie holder, should be prosecuted for the death of Brian Terry.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 29, 2012
I don't want their kind of unity; I want them to go home.
Lupe

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2012
What a beautiful article! I couldn't have said it better myself but I've known for years that we all need to come together in love and unity to reason out how quickly we make everyone who lives here a full citizen. There can be no doubt that we are a nation of immigrants and the immigrant who pays the taxes, innovates new ideas and ads to the smelting pot of multiculturalism that makes us great. No doubt some haters will bash this and racist, xenophobic insults will ensue, but deep down everyone knows I am right and the author of this article too.
Luoe

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Lupe wrote:
What a beautiful article! I couldn't have said it better myself but I've known for years that we all need to come together in love and unity to reason out how quickly we make everyone who lives here a full citizen. There can be no doubt that we are a nation of immigrants and the immigrant who pays the taxes, innovates new ideas and ads to the smelting pot of multiculturalism that makes us great. No doubt some haters will bash this and racist, xenophobic insults will ensue, but deep down everyone knows I am right and the author of this article too.
Shut your filthy assssscrack you transtesticle.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2012
The need for reform is one thing the President of the United State promised as one of the first things he would do. He failed in that promise and failed to even introduce any bills to start the process. His executive order does not carry very long and those that are enamored with it don't realize it will die. We need comprehensive legislation not quick fix orders. Arizona was right as are the pother states that had the guts to put the legislation up to their houses and senates. A coward dies many times but the brace only once.
Why reform

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
The need for reform is one thing the President of the United State promised as one of the first things he would do. He failed in that promise and failed to even introduce any bills to start the process. His executive order does not carry very long and those that are enamored with it don't realize it will die. We need comprehensive legislation not quick fix orders. Arizona was right as are the pother states that had the guts to put the legislation up to their houses and senates. A coward dies many times but the brace only once.
There is a good law on the books.
Why. Not enforce it just as our previous immigrants COMPLIED with?
Yielding to thugs and criminals just isn't Texan..
TODAY'S criminal illegals want the law distorted to make them legal,
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THIS PICTURE?
We are a nation of law, now tainted with wimps and pimps.
It'll change, when we get Americans back in power.

We see every attempt to destroy American heritage,
Attacking the virtues embodied within Christianity.
VIRTUE, Ethics, FAMILY, are contradictory to the presidents Muslim directive.

Killing our children, a Muslim wish is right on track with obammmma care...

Getting it yet!

This dirt ball is the Antichrist!
But to uield
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Why reform wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a good law on the books.
Why. Not enforce it just as our previous immigrants COMPLIED with?
Yielding to thugs and criminals just isn't Texan..
TODAY'S criminal illegals want the law distorted to make them legal,
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THIS PICTURE?
We are a nation of law, now tainted with wimps and pimps.
It'll change, when we get Americans back in power.
We see every attempt to destroy American heritage,
Attacking the virtues embodied within Christianity.
VIRTUE, Ethics, FAMILY, are contradictory to the presidents Muslim directive.
Killing our children, a Muslim wish is right on track with obammmma care...
Getting it yet!
This dirt ball is the Antichrist!
But to uield
I vehemently disagree, both in principle and on the merits, and I don't take kindly to you trying to correct or contradict me. Many your offspring all be born looking like hell and talking nothing but bullcrap.
Cowboy up

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I vehemently disagree, both in principle and on the merits, and I don't take kindly to you trying to correct or contradict me. Many your offspring all be born looking like hell and talking nothing but bullcrap.
Fella,
Ya need a refreshing shower.
Try cold.

Existing law needs enforcement.
vigorous enforcement.

Nothing else needs said or done.

YOUR USNR, IF meaning US Navy Retired is a banner. That ya fought for protecting the constitution
Or
Ya just trying to be a hero?
COWBOY UP or stay in bed.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Cowboy up wrote:
<quoted text>
Fella,
Ya need a refreshing shower.
Try cold.
Existing law needs enforcement.
vigorous enforcement.
Nothing else needs said or done.
YOUR USNR, IF meaning US Navy Retired is a banner. That ya fought for protecting the constitution
Or
Ya just trying to be a hero?
COWBOY UP or stay in bed.
I fought for this country so I could express my opinion, whether in bed or wide awake as I am now. You go and cowboy up and by that I mean you need to stop with all your macho head games and find a little compassion. Immigrants are people too and the way of the world is to welcome them. You may not like global warming, socialized health care or gay marriage but that's what is going on so stop your bellyaching and embrace the changes which have come and are coming. I'm no hero anymore but I was once when I earned the Meritorious Service Medal. Now I spend my time speaking out for the neglected and downtrodden and I'm not afraid of a bully like you.
LEGALS ONLY

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I fought for this country so I could express my opinion, whether in bed or wide awake as I am now. You go and cowboy up and by that I mean you need to stop with all your macho head games and find a little compassion. Immigrants are people too and the way of the world is to welcome them. You may not like global warming, socialized health care or gay marriage but that's what is going on so stop your bellyaching and embrace the changes which have come and are coming. I'm no hero anymore but I was once when I earned the Meritorious Service Medal. Now I spend my time speaking out for the neglected and downtrodden and I'm not afraid of a bully like you.
My compassion ended when a criminal illegal thug, broke in, stole keys, and tried to make a run for it with a tractor for the border...

Well, didn't make it,

And others who tried , haven't

And any other bastard trying will git the same.
Legal Native

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Lupe wrote:
What part of "illegal alien" do you not understand? You need to invest in a good English dictionary and study the definition of "immigrant" as opposed to "illegal alien." You might ought to also look up "smelting pot," which has nothing to do with people.

You are wrong, if you are calling illegal aliens "immigrants." Speak for yourself, if you came here under your definition of "immigrant," for if you did, you are obviously an illegal alien. We are NOT a nation of "immigrants," by your warped, ignorant definition. I have some relatives who were born in Mexico, but they came here LEGALLY. When they naturalized, they stopped being "immigrants" by any definition.
Lupe

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Legal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "illegal alien" do you not understand? You need to invest in a good English dictionary and study the definition of "immigrant" as opposed to "illegal alien." You might ought to also look up "smelting pot," which has nothing to do with people.
You are wrong, if you are calling illegal aliens "immigrants." Speak for yourself, if you came here under your definition of "immigrant," for if you did, you are obviously an illegal alien. We are NOT a nation of "immigrants," by your warped, ignorant definition. I have some relatives who were born in Mexico, but they came here LEGALLY. When they naturalized, they stopped being "immigrants" by any definition.
I'm not intimidated by your bullying attitude nor your mean spirited attacks. The fact remains that all of our ancestors or us came here at one point, some across the Atlantic, some across the river and some riding on a pony. I am here and proud of it and no amount of bile, venom or racism on your part can change the fact that I am proud. You can rant and rave all you want but the Supreme Court has spoken and it's health care for all of us now who work hard and obey the law.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2012
Immigration Rights!

We have immigration rights. Everyone has the Right to immigrate the right way as outlined in the Laws of this country.

They also have the Right to be deported if they do not do it the Right way as outlined in our Laws.

Allowing illegal aliens to move to the front of the line or get citizenship or permanent status is simply rewarding criminal behavior.

It is the same as allowing a burglar to stay in your home permanently because he did after all get in.

The old limp wristed mantra that we were all immigrants at some time is lame. The immigrants that came here previously and built this country into what it once was complied with the laws in effect at that time. So drop that lame crap.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
now who work hard and obey the law.
We're talking about *illegal aliens*. By definition, they are *not* obeying the law.
LEGALS ONLY

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Yep,
They are denying LAW but want to suck AMERICAMS resources AS OF they were citizens!

Yep,
These parasites need prosecuting,
And deporting.
Rico the Terrible

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 30, 2012
LEGALS ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>
My compassion ended when a criminal illegal thug, broke in, stole keys, and tried to make a run for it with a tractor for the border...
Well, didn't make it,
And others who tried , haven't
And any other bastard trying will git the same.
So I take it you have no compassion for criminal legal thugs also or you just here making up bullshit to rationalize your hate for a particular group of people?
LEGALS ONLY

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 30, 2012
Rico the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you have no compassion for criminal legal thugs also or you just here making up bullshit to rationalize your hate for a particular group of people?
I don't give a rat's rear about anyone who is a foreigner period. I especially loathe brown skinned people and also the Asians who I find inscrutable. The only use I have for either group is their woman who have gorgeous derrieres. I don't mind doing them from behind as long as I don't have to look at their ugly, foreign faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer needed! Aug 12 Semi Pro Photogra... 2
moving to Brownsville (Oct '12) Aug 3 Justmovedhere 4
Martin Benavidez Jul '17 benavidez 1
Indian Lake Music Thread (Oct '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
News It won't be from sea-to-sea; how long will bord... Jun '17 CORNSERVATIVE KOOKIS 9
Question about Matomoros MX someone driving a F... May '17 Danny Rey 2
Golden City Missouri May '17 Missouri boy 2

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages