Missing Texas couple arrested in Mexico

Missing Texas couple arrested in Mexico

There are 3 comments on the KTBS-TV Shreveport story from Dec 7, 2005, titled Missing Texas couple arrested in Mexico. In it, KTBS-TV Shreveport reports that:

After searching for nearly a month, mexican officers arrested Amber McEntire and Darrell Yates III across the border from Brownsville, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTBS-TV Shreveport.

Ree29

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 27, 2005
This couple need to be done just like that child was done because that baby didn't deserve to die like that. On another note, Amber McEntire (as a mother) need to be ashamed of herself, putting a man over her child. She is a low life bitch that need to be hung, bruises on her ass, and blisters on her feet while choaking on a piece of foam and then left naked in the woods to die.
Ree29

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 27, 2005
Amber McEntire need to be done just like her son was done. That baby didn't deserve to die like that. Amber is a poor excuse for a mother and I hope that the state takes the child that she's pregnant with away forever. Darrell Yates is also at fault for this crime. He also need to be done what was done to this baby. In my opinion, neither one deserve to live.
rere

Arlington, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2012
i did time with amber and had no idea what she was there for i certainly wish i would have cause i would have beaten the shit out of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raul Galarza Jr Jun 29 lovely 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
News Complaint: US Border and Customs officers abusi... May '16 Tolerman 6
TRUPIC Project available in Brownsville May '16 Trupic 1
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) May '16 BILLS ESCAPADES 6,481
Review: Loan Simple Mortgage (Jun '13) May '16 IntheKnow 3
Will you vote for Trump? May '16 Itsus 1

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages