Police arrested as more bodies found in Mexico

There are 3 comments on the South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Police arrested as more bodies found in Mexico. In it, South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post reports that:

Sixteen police officers in northeastern Mexico have been detained for protecting a criminal gang that allegedly filled mass graves with 126 bodies uncovered there, according to Mexican officials who announced the arrests Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post.

Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Dishonest cops in Mexico..???!?! Shocking...just shocking.
calling it as it is

Bedford, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Punisher wrote:
jajaja
armin gonzalez

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Punisher wrote:
racsism in this country...??? Shocking just shocking!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tracy Rhode faints after guilty verdict is read (May '08) Sat Rod 35
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) May 19 leeray68 6,469
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) May 16 Earl 79
Persons of interest May 13 La Gaya 1
Review: Porta Systems LLC May 11 alisa wei 1
More from around the web

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]