Why can't we kick all the Mexicans ou...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
usa citizen GET OUT NOW

AOL

#25 Jun 2, 2011
for real wrote:
Cuz ur mom is screwing couple of mexicans n she doesn't want us to leave. She has a fetish for Mexicans. U didn't know but ur mom had 2kids with 2 different mexicans so don't hate them cuz those brown faces u see all over could b ur Bro!
YOUR NUT'S! DO YOU KNOW YOUR DAD?
Out You Go

Mckinney, TX

#28 Nov 17, 2011
They don't pay taxes. They recieve medicaid because they CLAIM they make nothing and lower the national average income in the process which doesn't allow truely needed AMERICANS the right to recieve. They ruin every city they go to because they are classless trash. They steal identities and social security numbers....criminals and trash! If you want the benefits of America then become a citizen! Stop waving your damn trash flag in our country when you protest! You are trying to use our laws to protect yourselves but are waving your 3rd world countries flag! They don't pay taxes but mass produce children that flood the public school system and that's why its going bankrupt! And learn are our damn english!! Everyone else that comes here does...why are we cowaring to a 3rd class race and allowing them to speak their language here? This country will go to hell if the government doesn't do something soon and then I am moving to Canada.
Rebel

Detroit, MI

#29 Dec 28, 2011
Every time white folks mess up something and can't have there way they try to twist the blame around on some one else. They ought to be tired of themselves .
Hones

Sterling, VA

#30 Jan 24, 2012
spurbot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there is no whites who commit crimes, receive federal support, shave heads and don't speak correct english . Ya right brother your such an ignorant person. Pinche gringo ignorante. Ja ja
That is a million to one compared to Hispanics, especially illegals who we can't track until they've committed a crime and been found guilty.
Stupid

United States

#31 Jan 26, 2012
We can't kick them out because your white women love them Mexican men & would be lost without them!
Kyle

United States

#32 Feb 9, 2012
I agree with out you go,

Mexicans have started taking advantage of us Americans,
First those bastards have that fucking POS flag waving at malls, stores, banks any where you go in Brownsville you will see it'd
2nd people say we need Mexicans to help Brownsville Grow, I say fuck that we don't need them Mexicans, we are Americans and we can make it without them.
3rd talk to us in English, when we go to Mexico do they speak to us in English? No, so why the hell should we talk to them in Spanish when they step into Brownsville.
4th majority of the Hispanics in brownsville are uneducated, which gives those Mexicans that got educated in Mexico an advantage, eventually brownsville will be flooded with Mexican companies investing in brownsville.

And if you don't believe me look at the electronic billboard sign near Sun rise mall, they are promoting novellas, Mexican news channels.
Ariel

Mexico, Mexico

#33 May 24, 2012
You make me laugh. First you were crying out for mexicans to get out and when your recession started we (YES, WE AS IN IM MEXICAN) left your country by the millions and your southern farmers started crying out cuz they didnt have enough employees to help them and why? cuz white employees actually demand medical insurance and a fair pay and they couldnt afford that. It was just so much easier to pay for immigrants huh? Not only did you "Americans" (becuz in fact, dearies, americans refers to any person born in the american continent) manage to sink your country in an economic recession never seen before by bailing out every company in sight but you also managed to sink the rest of the world in a recession, domino style. You are the only first-world country (and i use the term loosely) known for executing its own children (how much love you show your own citizens). You managed to vote for a man who destroyed the world's-strongest economy in a decade and you had Terminator as governor. And somehow you decided that it was a good idea to ban teaching evolution (for the whole Dark Ages feeling). You let your own women be raped by your own soldiers when overseas and do nothing about it. You are the single largest importer of illegal drugs in the world. And you can't tell the difference between THIS and THESE or YOUR and YOU'RE. I'd be willing to bet all of you have surnames such as Jones, McConkey or Palin, and yet you have all somehow forgotten that your ancestors were once immigrants in a new land, mostly europeans who had no opportunities in their own country. So much for the land of opportunities and the land of equality huh? You are a shade of what USA used to be. Oh and as for Mexican Novels, I`m not offended by it becuz its being said by a citizen of the only land that has 60 yo novels still on air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) Nov 29 GUESS WHO 6,486
News Americans who live near border say Trump's wall... Nov 29 Juan Jose Cortez 4
Deja America ahora!! Nov 12 Immigracion Capitan 1
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Oct '16 Edsopinion 60
Joe lopez Oct '16 Fan 1
El capo Oct '16 Vote elchapo 1
cheating husband's Oct '16 get ur own man 1

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages