Why can't we kick all the Mexicans ou...

Why can't we kick all the Mexicans out of this City?

Posted in the Brownsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your an Idiot

Harlingen, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Republican4Palin wrote:
Brownsville will remain the absolute shit and pot hole infested city of wetbacks, with everyone on welfare and the gimmie mentality until every last one of you mexicans are gone. I am SICK OF going places where nobody is speaking a lick of English around me.
You people are the most racist, fat, ugly midgets around with your shaved fat heads, tattoos all over your same color as SHlT body, 6 XXX too large pants drooping down your fat ass down to your ankles, with your girlfriends that pen in their eyelashis in order to look as ugly as possible, pregnant and carrying 6 damn screaming should have been aborted anchor babies. Get the hell out of MY Country.
It sounds like your the racist one.. Not every mexican is the way you are describing them you are being racist and stero-typing mexicans and its not right.. In case you dont know your history, the state of Texas belonged to mexicans before white poeple took over.. So if you dont like mexicans living in their original state then maybe you should get the fuck out of this state..DUMBASS..
never say never

Marietta, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2010
cause
I agree

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Repulican4palin is right its not just stereotype of mexican to have penciled in eyebrows most women in brownsville do that and most women in brownsville are pregnant or have more than 3 kids who are anchor babies and more than likely recieve foodstamps housing or at least one form or more of govt help when hard working americans cant even get some help....its hard to find a place in brownsville where it just english being spoken...and if you think white people are racist mexicans are the same exact way they dont like white people black people they dont even like to see a mexican do well they talk shit about them and try to bring everyone down to their level. All the people in brownsville have mexico pride flags and decals on their cars made in mexico proud mexican if they are so proud tell them to go back to mexico and quit putting our country in debt... I will admit this though there are some mexicans from mexico who come here do all their paperwork and become citizens legally and do everything to help themselves even paying taxes let them stay here because they did everything they had to to become citizens and are helping our ecomomy.
Arnold

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Wow, interesting topic my friends. First stop the hate and the stereotypical statments common we are talking about my town here. My racist friend first of all you can be generalizing with 5th grade education, common bro. Our country is not in dept or in a recession due to mexican or illegal immigrants. The reason we are in dept is because our politicians were able to manage our money effectively. We bailed out the car industry, banks, and fiancial forms that would have fixed there dept if we would had just let the free market do its job. This is economics 1301 bro straight up and for all the hate, Why? I am from brownsville a mexican and proud of it and no one can take it away. I have also served my country , USA, in OIF..so you can be proud of your race and country...that simple.dont be degrading any race and generalizing with stupidity comments..rather than bitching do something for brownsville..something productive..if you dont like being spoken in spanish..target our youth and open up an english club and make it succesfull...swear bro you need to be enlighten...i keep you in prayers :) ps.brownsville people are the best
CONSERVATIVE

Commerce, GA

#7 Dec 18, 2010
Your an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like your the racist one.. Not every mexican is the way you are describing them you are being racist and stero-typing mexicans and its not right.. In case you dont know your history, the state of Texas belonged to mexicans before white poeple took over.. So if you dont like mexicans living in their original state then maybe you should get the fuck out of this state..DUMBASS..
You got one thing right. YOU'RE THE IDIOT! You forgot to start you're post with "once upon a time". Once upon a time Texas WAS part of Mexico, BUT there was this thing we call a war, and YOU LOST! I agree with "not all Mexicans are bad" statement. The ones who are here LEGALLY and pulling thier weight like the rest of us are no problem! But the crimminals, anchors, and deadbeats committing crimes, killing, and costing the rest of us a fortune have got to go! Starting Jan 3, 2011 the NEW congress will be seated, and things are going to be different for the likes of YOU! I don't think you're going to like the changes! They might even seem RACIST! But guess what? That's the way it's going to be! Because if it's NOT, THEY will be looking for new jobs in 2012! The American people are tired of by being punked by a bunch of crimminal deadbeats!
xxx

Rome, GA

#8 Dec 21, 2010
it's a free country, we get every thing free
deathtocommiescu m

Tomball, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2011
soon every illegal will get their just punishment for invading us.death and pestilence to all who in an act of war,violate our nations borders!immature,uneducated illegals calling us citizens racist will soon find out they invaded a nation full of citizens willing to protect it!
alexia

Turlock, CA

#10 Apr 15, 2011
i dont know if im being racist against my own race but i hate it wen illegel people come to the US. my parents came from mexico but that was 30 years ago, they are citizens now and they both fluently speak english. the people should just learn how to speak english and should not do the shit they do. if they keep on coming then the US will become bad and most of the people would be mexican. i wouldnt want that to happen. and i also hate it wen the students dont even kno how to speak english and they are in a regular class were you have to know how to speak english to understand the stuff. they sound stupid with their accents. its funny though they should just stop coming now thay are going to make this country horrible if the keep on coming
spurbot

New Braunfels, TX

#11 Apr 19, 2011
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one thing right. YOU'RE THE IDIOT! You forgot to start you're post with "once upon a time". Once upon a time Texas WAS part of Mexico, BUT there was this thing we call a war, and YOU LOST! I agree with "not all Mexicans are bad" statement. The ones who are here LEGALLY and pulling thier weight like the rest of us are no problem! But the crimminals, anchors, and deadbeats committing crimes, killing, and costing the rest of us a fortune have got to go! Starting Jan 3, 2011 the NEW congress will be seated, and things are going to be different for the likes of YOU! I don't think you're going to like the changes! They might even seem RACIST! But guess what? That's the way it's going to be! Because if it's NOT, THEY will be looking for new jobs in 2012! The American people
are tired of by being punked by a bunch of crimminal deadbeats!
I'm sure there is no whites who commit crimes, receive federal support, shave heads and don't speak correct english . Ya right brother your such an ignorant person. Pinche gringo ignorante. Ja ja
Moshe

Fresno, CA

#13 Apr 30, 2011
If you don't like it then leave dumbass
Moshe

Fresno, CA

#14 Apr 30, 2011
It was not a war it was an invasion by 20,000 illegal Americas who thought this was there land. Paybacks a bitch huh lol
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one thing right. YOU'RE THE IDIOT! You forgot to start you're post with "once upon a time". Once upon a time Texas WAS part of Mexico, BUT there was this thing we call a war, and YOU LOST! I agree with "not all Mexicans are bad" statement. The ones who are here LEGALLY and pulling thier weight like the rest of us are no problem! But the crimminals, anchors, and deadbeats committing crimes, killing, and costing the rest of us a fortune have got to go! Starting Jan 3, 2011 the NEW congress will be seated, and things are going to be different for the likes of YOU! I don't think you're going to like the changes! They might even seem RACIST! But guess what? That's the way it's going to be! Because if it's NOT, THEY will be looking for new jobs in 2012! The American people are tired of by being punked by a bunch of crimminal deadbeats!
Moshe

Fresno, CA

#15 Apr 30, 2011
Its not racist I feel that way sometimes too. My family has been in what is now texas since 1578.
alexia wrote:
i dont know if im being racist against my own race but i hate it wen illegel people come to the US. my parents came from mexico but that was 30 years ago, they are citizens now and they both fluently speak english. the people should just learn how to speak english and should not do the shit they do. if they keep on coming then the US will become bad and most of the people would be mexican. i wouldnt want that to happen. and i also hate it wen the students dont even kno how to speak english and they are in a regular class were you have to know how to speak english to understand the stuff. they sound stupid with their accents. its funny though they should just stop coming now thay are going to make this country horrible if the keep on coming
Moshe

Fresno, CA

#16 Apr 30, 2011
Ya sure they will the same way jesus walked on water lol haha dumbass
deathtocommiescum wrote:
soon every illegal will get their just punishment for invading us.death and pestilence to all who in an act of war,violate our nations borders!immature,uneducated illegals calling us citizens racist will soon find out they invaded a nation full of citizens willing to protect it!
Moshe

Fresno, CA

#18 May 3, 2011
Who's we
pendecco wrote:
because we was here first!

“Truth over tradition”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 May 4, 2011
In answer to the question, b/c they are a part of what has been created. Learn to live with it and stop blaming others for your own ignorance and lack of creativity. Get a job or do something constructive and write your congressional representative... just get involved... and stop feeding your face every chance you get. See what a little fasting will do for your psyche.
booger

Brownsville, TX

#20 May 5, 2011
I agree with mr. pro-palin. This town sucks, all you see is brown people with loud mexican music and pickup trucks. People say if brownsville will ever change for the better. I say no, because it happens that this town attracts a certain type of people. Mainly young married wetback type with 3-4 children and mostly speaking spanish. I say to these people to go back to mexico and to take their cultures with them.
for real

United States

#21 May 6, 2011
Cuz ur mom is screwing couple of mexicans n she doesn't want us to leave. She has a fetish for Mexicans. U didn't know but ur mom had 2kids with 2 different mexicans so don't hate them cuz those brown faces u see all over could b ur Bro!
USA

AOL

#22 May 30, 2011
never say never wrote:
cause
I don't hate mexicans,I just want them to get out of my country! I can't afford them any longer! We have laws here if your not a citizen then your breaking the law,what part of go home do you not understand??????????
Illeagle Hater

AOL

#23 May 30, 2011
Vamanos~ Get out of the usa,If your not a citizen g.t.f.o.!
2B1UO12

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 May 31, 2011
Introduce live crocs in the Rio. That will provide an incentive to not cross.
Introduce fat white bitches to form a human chain at the border, followed by a pack of rabies-infected wolfs, followed by Badgers. Back to the white bitches. Have them pull down their pants and undies and flash their bums towards Mexico.
Have you seen 90% of white woman from that angle lately? I think their bum span is bigger than their arm span. That will at least keep the at bay.
Now, if the same woman farts, that might backfire as Mexican's are attracted to the scent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) 7 hr jessica 61
moving to Brownsville (Oct '12) Sep 18 PaulMorris909 5
Family of Eusebio Garcia Sep 1 Garciahelp 1
Photographer needed! Aug '17 Semi Pro Photogra... 2
Martin Benavidez Jul '17 benavidez 1
Indian Lake Music Thread (Oct '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
News It won't be from sea-to-sea; how long will bord... Jun '17 CORNSERVATIVE KOOKIS 9

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages