Police testify in Rhode murder case

Police testify in Rhode murder case

There are 2 comments on the The Brownsville Herald story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Police testify in Rhode murder case. In it, The Brownsville Herald reports that:

At her murder trial Tuesday, jurors heard a 9-1-1 tape in which a frantic Traci Rhode told dispatchers her husband had shot himself in the head while she took a shower at the couple's Briarwick Subdivision ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brownsville Herald.

Trish Atkinson

Columbia, MO

#1 Nov 9, 2007
I hope this will all be over soon so this family can get on with their lives and these boys can relax knowing their mom is not going to have to leave them. Losing one parent is enough for any child let alone both. I am praying for you and know the truth will set you free.
kate

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Trish Atkinson wrote:
I hope this will all be over soon so this family can get on with their lives and these boys can relax knowing their mom is not going to have to leave them. Losing one parent is enough for any child let alone both. I am praying for you and know the truth will set you free.
She killed her husband. I dont believe one word she says
Everything her husband said about her is true. It is extremely unfortunate the children will lose both parents but she did kill their father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comedy Central Comic 'Roast' Demands Open Borders Nov 19 Prophet Meowmed 2
moving to Brownsville (Oct '12) Nov 4 Victim 7
News An American flag flies over the international b... Oct 26 Richie 2
News Congressman, Texans clash over border (May '08) Oct 25 EP Citizen 9
Message for Ray and D’Ann Loop, Jeremy Barnard ... Oct '17 Illegal 1
1915 Train Wreck at Tandy Station, Olmito (Sep '06) Oct '17 leorod 2
Review: Petalos Hair Design (Mar '13) Sep '17 Westside 4

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance