Police Shoot & Kill Armed 8th Grader ...

Police Shoot & Kill Armed 8th Grader in Texas

There are 83 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Police Shoot & Kill Armed 8th Grader in Texas. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Police vehicles outside Cummings Middle School in Brownsville, Texas where police shot and killed an armed eighth grader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Lithonia, GA

#96 Apr 1, 2012
Officers ain't trained to wound somebody,he was 15in the 8th grade,they told him to put the gun down he pointed it at the officers,you can't tell if its real or fake at a distance,and how come his parents sued right away for money?how many people in brownsville do you not see walkin around like they're some kind of badass from mexico and supposably a cartel member?majority of the people in brownsville ain't worth damn anyways!
notso

Albuquerque, NM

#97 Apr 1, 2012
rgv_956 wrote:
if your a cop and see your gun every day aswell clean it you can clearly see a real hand guns barrel is way larger appose to a pellet guns small tiny barrel,
ok mr eagle eyes, with someone feet away holding a waving gun, you tell me you can make a visual determination in seconds the difference between a .17 pellet barrel diameter and a .22 ?????? Not around guns much are we ?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#98 Apr 1, 2012
notso wrote:
<quoted text>
ok mr eagle eyes, with someone feet away holding a waving gun, you tell me you can make a visual determination in seconds the difference between a .17 pellet barrel diameter and a .22 ?????? Not around guns much are we ?
Some people will never get it.I taught firearms safety for many years,have an FFL and a CCW for over 45 years,I sure couldn't tell the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mothers day!!! 3 hr rebecca 1
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) 7 hr texanballer 6,480
News Everything You Need To Know About The Supreme C... Apr 11 tomin cali 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '16 haha 981
News Saudi-backed Yemen Forces Take Aden Port Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
News A man and his mission (Oct '06) Mar '16 John matrix 5
Tar, brown Mar '16 Roxie13 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages