What do Mexicans Think of Ron Paul?

What do Mexicans Think of Ron Paul?

There are 6 comments on the OC Weekly story from Feb 8, 2012, titled What do Mexicans Think of Ron Paul?. In it, OC Weekly reports that:

DEAR MEXICAN: For six generations, my family has been born and raised in Brownsville, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OC Weekly.

Moliner

El Centro, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Six generations and still haven't assimilated?

Not what I'd consider to be an American.
Stratton

Dedham, MA

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Why would anyone give a damn who Mexicans want to be President of the United States?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Who cares what Mexicans think of him, the question should ask what do Americans think of Paul! If this refers to Mexican-Americans, let's forget the hyphenation and just call them Americans of Mexican descent. They are or should be Americans first...I believe we shold drop all hyphenations and just be Americans...period. We need to form a united front, wsithout allowing divisivenss to prevail, as BO is counting on.
Ihatemexicans

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Hispanics you dum shit, not Mexicans. People who are American citizens can vote, Mexicans can't

I agree 100% with teddy

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Who cares what Mexicans think of Ron Paul? Only Americans -- U.S. citizens -- can vote, so what's the problem if "Mexicans" don't like him? That is a completely absurd question.
Ron Paul 4 Pres

Nantong, China

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Mexicans and Hispanic Americans overwhelmingly support Senator Ron Paul.

I am a U.S. citizen with native American and Hispanic ethnicity. I can tell you that the Latino population in the United States is pro-Paul. Especially those in the military.

Ron Paul 2012.

Join the Revolution.

Join or die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer needed! Aug 12 Semi Pro Photogra... 2
moving to Brownsville (Oct '12) Aug 3 Justmovedhere 4
Martin Benavidez Jul '17 benavidez 1
Indian Lake Music Thread (Oct '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 2
News It won't be from sea-to-sea; how long will bord... Jun '17 CORNSERVATIVE KOOKIS 9
Question about Matomoros MX someone driving a F... May '17 Danny Rey 2
Golden City Missouri May '17 Missouri boy 2

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages