Taxpayer

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What's the best place in Brownsville to get taxes done? Thanks for your help ahead a time!
h&r block

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
H&R block for sure
Ain't it a shame?

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
What's the best place in Brownsville to get taxes done? Thanks for your help ahead a time!
H&R Block is the most expensive place but not the best. Mark Halbrook is the best. Support ur local small businesses.
Taxpayer

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
What do you all think of doing it yourself (or myself in this case) over the internet? What would happen if I didn't do something right?
do my own

Burleson, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I use tax act - on line , very simple- walks you right through it- has an alert check at the end so you can double check -
Where

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Ain't it a shame? "]<quoted text>
H&R Block is the most expensive place but not the best. Mark Halbrook is the best. Support ur local small businesses.[/QUOTE] where is mark halbrook located?
Ain't it a shame?

Memphis, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Where wrote:
[QUOTE who="Ain't it a shame? "]<quoted text>
H&R Block is the most expensive place but not the best. Mark Halbrook is the best. Support ur local small businesses. "

where is mark halbrook located?
Mark Halbrooks' office is on South Wasington st. Off the square across from Insouth Bank. He's done my taxes for 25 years with no problems.
bobby6string

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2013
do my own wrote:
I use tax act - on line , very simple- walks you right through it- has an alert check at the end so you can double check -
I used TurboTax.com . Very detailed questions, but still easy to use. I got my refund back in about a week!
Taxpayer

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 6 hr -Prince- 13,719
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 7 hr BackStreets 6,611
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr south amboy 20,699
Local attorney Sat Stupid 7
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... Dec 2 Ashy 6
News TVA Wells Dec 2 pablo 1
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Dec 1 anon 5

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages