SUNSHINE

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Does anyone know Brian Morris? What kind of guy is he?
anonymous

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
SUNSHINE wrote:
Does anyone know Brian Morris? What kind of guy is he?
I know him and he's happily married....why do u ask?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2011
If his brother is Wesley Morris, then I know this Brian you are talking about. If this is the correct Brian, he is far from happily married. He use to run around Alamo, Tennessee selling dope and messing with whatever young girl that would have anything to do with him. He is a jerk if you ask me and I would not have anything to do with him if you paid me. Now if this is not the Brian I am thinking of I do apologize. But again if he has a brother by the name of Wesley...steer clear of him.
Knowshim

Bowie, MD

#4 Nov 7, 2011
luvinelavator wrote:
If his brother is Wesley Morris, then I know this Brian you are talking about. If this is the correct Brian, he is far from happily married. He use to run around Alamo, Tennessee selling dope and messing with whatever young girl that would have anything to do with him. He is a jerk if you ask me and I would not have anything to do with him if you paid me. Now if this is not the Brian I am thinking of I do apologize. But again if he has a brother by the name of Wesley...steer clear of him.
Wrong Brian Morris dude.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Knowshim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Brian Morris dude.
As I said in my previous post, if this is not the correct Brian Morris I sincerely apologize.
chubbs

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2011
Wel im brian morris and i thank im the only one in brownsville.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2011
chubbs wrote:
Wel im brian morris and i thank im the only one in brownsville.
Again, if I got the wrong one I do apologize.
chubbs

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Thats cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for other swingers 4 hr Kilimanjaro 9
Hello (Jan '08) 5 hr Sweepyface 15
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 8 hr NTMD8OR 5,712
we need state troopers on hwy 19 west 8 hr trudat 3
Any girls in Memphis into pegging and/or mixed ... 9 hr Miss 2
why I'm racist. 9 hr White Lies 24
Illegitimate children 10 hr peter cotton tail 3

Winter Storm Warning for Haywood County was issued at March 05 at 2:06AM CST

Brownsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?