TBI arrests former Haywood County deputy

TBI arrests former Haywood County deputy

There are 4 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Jan 30, 2013, titled TBI arrests former Haywood County deputy. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has arrested a former Haywood County Sheriff's deputy after he was indicted by the Haywood County grand jury on Monday following a TBI investigation, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Deputy Charle Miller

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I sure will miss sucking Melvin Bond's balls. Dey sure tasted good. I guess I will work as a field hand on the farm when this is over. I sure had a good run as a Haywood County Lawman. Thanks for the memories.
Deputy Charlie Miller

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Deputy Charle Miller wrote:
I sure will miss sucking Melvin Bond's balls. Dey sure tasted good. I guess I will work as a field hand on the farm when this is over. I sure had a good run as a Haywood County Lawman. Thanks for the memories.
I tooks good care of that poon tang with the black snake that lives in my pants. That black snake has a purple head. I was Melvin's favorite deputy.
just me

Palestine, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I don't know who the female was but I had to do the time for my crime and you should too. Its not melvin bonds fault. He was doing his job like you should have been
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I agree he should do time for the crime. If u do wrong then u have to be punished for what crime u did. He is no different for anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 23 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,793
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 46 min Alex Nicole 13,451
Adultress 2 hr Do tell 9
Our great president 5 hr Mama Joe 22
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) 12 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 139
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 13 hr _Zoey_ 1,003
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 14 hr Izzy-_- 8,020
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages