Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> How did you come up with the troops got a pay raise from Obama's executive order? Did you even read what I posted?
from the executive order

"Sec. 4. Uniformed Services. The rates of monthly basic pay (37 U.S.C. 203(a)) for members of the uniformed services, as adjusted under 37 U.S.C. 1009, and the rate of monthly cadet or midshipman pay (37 U.S.C. 203(c)) are set forth on Schedule 8 attached hereto and made a part hereof."

unless your saying that is not in the executive order.
try reading it.

you said"I don't think any government servant should receive any increase in pay or benefits. They all should have their pay cut back a minimum of 60%."

but if you feel the troops(government servants) deserve 60 percent less pay that is your choice.
again so much for your support of the troops.
Haha

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
from the executive order
"Sec. 4. Uniformed Services. The rates of monthly basic pay (37 U.S.C. 203(a)) for members of the uniformed services, as adjusted under 37 U.S.C. 1009, and the rate of monthly cadet or midshipman pay (37 U.S.C. 203(c)) are set forth on Schedule 8 attached hereto and made a part hereof."
unless your saying that is not in the executive order.
try reading it.
you said"I don't think any government servant should receive any increase in pay or benefits. They all should have their pay cut back a minimum of 60%."
but if you feel the troops(government servants) deserve 60 percent less pay that is your choice.
again so much for your support of the troops.
Dumbar, you're trolling around here now?

Toad.
TaxNoMore

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Marisa wrote:
Why is it that WHITE WOMEN are the ones that cross the line to marry Black Men?
Look at this craziness: in America, the White women is lusted after but hated at the same time!
XOXO
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
I dunno?
Cliffhanger

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Military pay raise effective Jan 1st. BAS went up as well. http://www.military.com/military-report/2013-...
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

crzzzd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=RXvyX0gyht 4
I dunno?
Ha; I'm not watching another pointless video
Raul

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Lets play some Hockey.............
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>XOXO

////

Hey, stop that.

////
What

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

The subject is about 2010. All voted long ago. I'm not voting for anyone for 2010. You all need a new subject heading to fight under.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

What wrote:
The subject is about 2010. All voted long ago. I'm not voting for anyone for 2010. You all need a new subject heading to fight under.
Please make one for us.

Be sure that it's included in every local Topix forum in PA, like this on is, so that we all can continue to participate.

Thank you.
Raul

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Lets go PENS...................
EDD

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

thanks dan
TaxNoMore wrote:
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.
"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.
"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.
"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.
"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.

Stop using my name.

TaxNoMore

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Where are all you obummer sperms?

Come back I need imprgenated with Obummer sperms..

I'm an ass.hole and I know it but please pay attention to me during my silly racial tantrums.
I really have good information...provided to me only by the most relaible sources too.

Where are all you Obummer drones anyway...I need your lovin

Where's Dan the Man ...he makes me so angry that I often sh.t my pants and make a big, big mess...

But my mom will change my diaper soon and I can start bothering you people again...

My mom often scolds me for bothering people like you...but I'm one ignorant racist ass.hole that doesn't really give a sh.t...all I care about is that she's there to clean me up and change my diaper.

Come back here Dan the Man..so I can outsmart you with my racist wit gems and show you who's the smart one...

I'm a good speller to unlike that Gringo character and then there Bobby aka Dan the Man...I'm on to that masquerade too....its so obvious...and i myself figured out this Bobby dude is actually dan the man...

I'm so smart...aren't I...

So where are all you liberal obummer drones hiding...come out and play
Warriors, Warriors, come out and playeee. Warriors, oh Warriors come out and playeeeee.....

I'm such a lonely old shthead...I wish I could mold into "normal society" but I think its too late..

My demented destiny awaits...probably have to find a new habitat..
But one without the humanity..

Signed,

One antisocial old fool...

Taxi ...I'm an original aren't I ....huh?
TaxNoMore

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

What bunch of cr-p
haha

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I gotta get a two-ton truckI gotta get a two-ton truckI gotta get a two-ton truckI gotta get a two-ton truck
I gotta do it to a duck on a two-ton truckAnd fade away like Ron ReaganAlright, alright
TaxNoMore
IHATEnutter

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I support ANYONE who supports the Philadelphia Fire Department!! And anyone who wants to make Mayor Michael Nutter; of Philadelphia, step down! He is making a mockery of the government and the way it runs things! The mayor is actually in contempt of court. The last time I checked, that means you should be in jail. But not for him. Evidently you are aloud to break the law if you are the mayor!! I hope the governor takes a look at him and what he's doing and steps in to do something!! The cost of living has gone up SIGNIFICANTLY in the last 4 yrs; for instance gas has DOUBLED!!! Families have grown and there is no more money for many people who worked sooo hard to build their nest eggs and American dream. Mayor nutter killed so many dreams. I don't get it. The cops are being given everything they ask for like a 19% raise?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! Wait a minute..the mayor just signed that with NO hesitation!!!!! But when it comes to the firemen he cries broke. Funny. The firemen wanted a 4% raise of 4 yrs., what a joke. Unreal that the cops have gotten all of their contracts signed, but the firemen have seen nothing. GOVERNOR HELP US.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm sitting around collecting my welfare check watching Jerry Springer (I hope to be a guest soon).

How else would i have so much time on my hands?

////

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The racial hating warrior tea bag still posting that bull shit that proves his ignorance, amusing, pathetic. The tea bags are all out of political debate now that president Obama has easily won again. 2013 will prove to be another year tea bags must show pure desperation and meaningless anger, ha ha ahhhhhhh dumb asses

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Why not?

School Shooting in Tennessee That National Media Did Not Report

http://tnsmartgirl.com/2013/01/06/school-shoo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr Condi Rice 3,900
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '14 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10
The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Feb '14 pgm 4
Railroad St (May '10) Feb '14 mickey carr J A... 7

Search the Brownsville Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Fayette County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM EDT

•••
•••
Brownsville Dating