Onderko family

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

I am looking for anyone who knew any of people with the last name Onderko in the Brownsville PA area. Some first names I have are Anna, John, James, Robin and Helen...all last name Onderko. I was adopted and would like some info on them. I dont have a lot of info, other than they were fairly poor people from the Brownsville area.
Polish Pete

Smithfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Onderko family wrote:
I am looking for anyone who knew any of people with the last name Onderko in the Brownsville PA area. Some first names I have are Anna, John, James, Robin and Helen...all last name Onderko. I was adopted and would like some info on them. I dont have a lot of info, other than they were fairly poor people from the Brownsville area.
I'd say give a couple of the local churches a call. The name is
Slavonic, possibly Ukrainian or Slovak. Contact St Peters RC Church or more likely St Nicholas Greek Catholic or Holy Resurrection in West Brownsville. One of them should be able to assist you.
Concerned

Brownsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

I can tell you that you are better off staying away for your own good. I'm sure you have a nice life so keep it that way. You don't want to know them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brownsville Discussions

Search the Brownsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Capt Lou 51,114
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul 6 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun 20 CaCat 9
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10
The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville Feb '14 pgm 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000