Onderko family

Uniontown, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
I am looking for anyone who knew any of people with the last name Onderko in the Brownsville PA area. Some first names I have are Anna, John, James, Robin and Helen...all last name Onderko. I was adopted and would like some info on them. I dont have a lot of info, other than they were fairly poor people from the Brownsville area.
Polish Pete

Uniontown, PA

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Onderko family wrote:
I am looking for anyone who knew any of people with the last name Onderko in the Brownsville PA area. Some first names I have are Anna, John, James, Robin and Helen...all last name Onderko. I was adopted and would like some info on them. I dont have a lot of info, other than they were fairly poor people from the Brownsville area.
I'd say give a couple of the local churches a call. The name is
Slavonic, possibly Ukrainian or Slovak. Contact St Peters RC Church or more likely St Nicholas Greek Catholic or Holy Resurrection in West Brownsville. One of them should be able to assist you.
Concerned

Uniontown, PA

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I can tell you that you are better off staying away for your own good. I'm sure you have a nice life so keep it that way. You don't want to know them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Stanfield Mar '17 Haywood 1
News Exchange student neglect may lead to reform (Jul '09) Mar '17 Bigbuggie 16
joe lopez of mazz (Dec '08) Feb '17 redraidergal 39
News As Trump takes the oath, many voters still can'... Jan '17 Bow Down 1
the Neck (Jul '09) Oct '16 Harry 3
at the wharf (Aug '16) Aug '16 jill lutz 1
an old haunt (Nov '14) Aug '16 jill lutz 3

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance