gurliegurl

Clear Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Hi, I am from WV and on November 5, 08 my dear friend was found dead in his truck and appearantly from the news article I found on the net there had been no accident, the truck was just sitting in a ditch and there was a girl with him who was sent to the hospital for injuries??? With no accident?? Anyway, in his obituary they put that he died from injuries sustained in an automobile accident. I just desperately want to know what it was, the reason he isn't with us anymore. Just to have some closure and maybe get this off my mind and get on with life. He really didn't have much family and I never met any of them so I am basicly on my own. Truth be told I was just as much family to him as they were. He only had his step-mother and a few aunts. They weren't close, but he had me and my husband to count on and we are lost without him around. I really need this..Thanks to anyone who has ANYTHING they may have heard, seen, read, even if it was gossip, I don't really care...I just want some type of idea why this happened. I am attaching the newspaper article I found so it might refresh someone's memory. Thanks so much.(I HAVE DELETED HIS FIRST NAME FOR PRIVACY ISSUES)

West Virginia man found dead in truck
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

State police are investigating the death of a West Virginia man found in a truck Tuesday morning along Ralph-New Geneva Road in German Township.

Coroner Dr. Phillip E. Reilly identified the man as Johnson, 31, of Lynco, W.Va.

Reilly said the death was not the result of a motor vehicle accident, but that the truck was found in a ditch at approximately 7 a.m.

A female passenger in the truck was taken to Brownsville Tri-County Hospital for treatment of an undisclosed illness or injury, Reilly said. Her identity was not available last night.

"It's still up in the air," Reilly said of Johnson's cause of death. "There was no major trauma. It's a complicated story to put together."

He said an autopsy would be performed on Johnson.

State police did not have a report on the incident last night.

thefiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Call Dr. Reilly's office and see if they can give you any direction of where to go for answers. Usually government ordered and completed autopsy results are public knowledge (able to be searched in person or on the web in the county where the autopsy was done). Good luck and sorry about your loss, you seem like a good friend and heaven knows, we all need good friends these days.
gurliegurl

Clear Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Thanks so much, i hadn't really thought about that. I really like to think I was a good friend to him. I would hope he knew that ya know.. Anyway if anyone would like to see his obit, go to www.staffordfamilyfuneralhome.com click on obituaries and scroll down. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brownsville Discussions

Search the Brownsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr But Not Hussein O... 3,898
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '14 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10
The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Feb '14 pgm 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000