Police: Coyote Hunter Shoots Dog, So ...

Police: Coyote Hunter Shoots Dog, So Other Hunter Shoots Him

There are 1 comment on the ThePittsburghChannel story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Police: Coyote Hunter Shoots Dog, So Other Hunter Shoots Him. In it, ThePittsburghChannel reports that:

State police said one hunter shot another in Georges Township, Fayette County, after the second hunter mistook his dog for a coyote and killed it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThePittsburghChannel.

Dave

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2008
My bird dog wears an orange vest when we hunt. But all joking aside. This idiot would have shot my son just as easy. I can honestly say he would not have left the woods in the same shape he entered them in. He would have gotten the same treatment as the dog.(my hunting partner) I love to hunt foxes and coyotes. But my god, I'm not that trigger happy when I see one. This is what gives the anti's all the ammo they need. To all the loving moms and wives out there. Make sure your Mr. shoot at anything never fires at my dog or child. Because the $50,000 bond wouldn't even begin to cover my butt. I'm sure that there are alot of other hunters out there who feel the same way.As for the people who can't beleave someone would shoot someone else because their dog got shot!? Try me. My dog is like one of my boys. We just don't tie him out side and forget about him... where we go , he goes. If he thought every thing through before pulling the trigger we wouldn't be in this mess now would we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Nov '17 Mismary183 7
News Left in limbo: How transgenders are dealing wit... Sep '17 Tenarife 1
Where have all buildings gone? (Jul '17) Jul '17 Harry 1
News First woman police officer hired in Confluence (Feb '08) Jul '17 Wow 19
Chris Stanfield (Mar '17) Mar '17 Haywood 1
joe lopez of mazz (Dec '08) Feb '17 redraidergal 39
the Neck (Jul '09) Oct '16 Harry 3

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages