County OKs Willamette country fest

County OKs Willamette country fest

There are 2 comments on the Sweethomenews.com story from Jul 26, 2009, titled County OKs Willamette country fest. In it, Sweethomenews.com reports that:

The Linn County Board of Commissioners approved 3-0 an outdoor assembly permit on July 15 for up to 8,000 people for the Willamette Country Music Festival, scheduled for Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sweethomenews.com.

CCC

Eugene, OR

#1 Aug 31, 2009
Willamette Country Music Fest and Promoters should be embarrassed. Promises made never kept, nothing for disabled, RUDE TO VOLUNTEERS, Double charged for rv spaces. I will never go back. We were told that things would be so much better than last year because they learned so much from the first year. But In my opinion it was worse than the first year! I have never been treated so rudely for something that I paid big money for.. TWICE!! I hope someone ADDRESSES this ASAP!
Vollunteer at WCMF

Eugene, OR

#2 Jan 7, 2010
thats a lie country fest is amazing your just ignorant.anne and warren are the bomb. and they just fed 115 familes over the holidays who couldnt provide food.... so i hope you take it back cuz they are the bomb shiz!!!!!!!!!! I love them its amazing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was her name? Apr 22 Joe 1
Wife wants to trade pics with gentlemen from ch... (Jul '16) Mar 31 Anonymous 6
Christina cleek Mar '17 Curiosity 5
Tribute My Wife! (Jul '16) Mar '17 Anon 2
Snow covers up all of the trash in this town Feb '17 Hidden Voice 1
My wife wants to know if Black men would li... (Jul '16) Jan '17 Metoo 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages