Nasrallah dares America to try to dis...

Nasrallah dares America to try to disarm Hizbullah

There are 132 comments on the The Daily Star story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Nasrallah dares America to try to disarm Hizbullah. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

BEIRUT: Hizbullah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday dared the United States to come to Lebanon's shores and try to take the resistance's weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
crusader

Brooklyn, NY

#122 Jan 8, 2007
george w bush the lionheart,wake up the eagles,
and fight for the prince of peace ,he is whith you
he will send you legions of angels to help you fight the powers of darkness may the lord be whith you..........
Rabbi G W Bush

United States

#123 Jan 8, 2007
crusader wrote:
george w bush the lionheart,wake up the eagles,
and fight for the prince of peace ,he is whith you
he will send you legions of angels to help you fight the powers of darkness may the lord be whith you..........
It's a bit late. The U.S. lost the war in Iraq.
Salaam

Chickamauga, GA

#125 Jan 13, 2007
Due to the stupid strategy Isreal has been undertaking since the early 80s, Israel seems to become the biggest loser in the war against terrorism.

1st- the overrun Lebanon and raised fanatism in this country

2nd- It closed its eyes on the smuggling of weapons from Irand and Syria for the last 17 years
and still complaining about these smugglings without any intervention against the sources of these weapons. Instead, they bombed the civilian in Beirut.

3rd- George Bush wanted to isolate Syria and topple the Government,Israel said no!

Does this make sense?
Mohammed K

Australia

#126 Jan 13, 2007
Nasrallah is an evil and sinister man. He uses the fact that shia's are like robots and trains thier thought into following him like zombies. Lebanon is not shia its for all lebanese. He and his supporters should leave the street as they are makeing lebanon look like a third world country and are scaring away people from visiting the country. If Nasrallah was a man he would show himself instead of living in a cave or a tunel.
Mpython

UK

#127 Jan 19, 2007
LOL at the end of the day its all bolocks (crap) people are so far up there own ass in trying to be patriotic about there own country, they forget to be humain. for example: i was on xbox live the other day talking to this american dude, having a nice chat, then he suddenly started getting patriotic and started being insulting with out relising it, which yanks typically do. he then laughed and gloated the fact that his countrie have the nukelear arsenal to destroy the world a hundread times over ........ well to me thats just f*****g dumb, IT ONLY TAKES THE ONCE, once you destory the world you cant destroy 99 more times and this got me thinking, even if we did start firing nukes in a sensiable fasion!! as to not destroy the world, NOWAY could that many nukes be fired, even over the corse of 20-30 years, and by then half of them will be out of date. not to mention the THOUSANDS who would loose there lives in the most perfetic and yellow form of combat ever divised.

its seems to me that even back to jesus criest and before, all people have wanted is peace....and all we have ever done is create chaos to get it, and we WILL NEVER change. world peace is a dream and to deluded fantasie that will never happen. picture this get 100 people ok, for now those 100 represent 100 countries. now bring in about 30 diferent types of cars. now your mission is to get all those 100 to all decide on the same 1 car and be happy with there choice....... do u see where im going it is IMPOSSIBLE to get every one to have the same view on the same thing, IT WILL never happen. the best thing people can do is respect each other but no one can do that.

The best thing you can do, is forget, f**k the world, f**k bush and him blowing up everything, fuck israil and what ever there doing, fuck korea making those nuclear arms. you only have one life, dont spend it fighting other peoples battles, fight your own battles.

also dont bind your self to your culture, this is when people start to argue, make exception and we can all get on much easier. lol half this forum are people arguing over two mens views which they had NOTHING to do with.

i have no time for most world leaders, because they stand there and condem people to death when they have NO FUCKING RIGHT. sry getting pissed of now.

next time your out on the street just look at some one anyone, now imagene that person laying on the floor just totally lifeless, seariously proper imagen it. no fancy coffin just dead, gone a totally innocent person just there life totally forgotten about beacuse to men with two big dicks want to get it on. i would love for the world leaders to swap persition and then see how patriotic they are. BUT that will never happen this will go on and on and on and on, lol much like this post. so i shall now bring it to an end with my view on life "f**k the world cause the world WILL f**k you, live your life, not someone elses"

peace

!!!!! never gonna happen
Green Zone

United States

#128 Jan 19, 2007
Let Nature runs its course. In the end, the humble insects regain control of the world.
Britney

Wilberforce, Australia

#129 Jan 23, 2007
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion of Lebanon.......please do not insult the beatiful intelligent people of Australia by posting such crap from their country.
What is obvious here is just another example why you don't do cease fires with liars.....they will sign on the dotted line while plotting how to slit your throat as they put the pen down. The soft heartedness of the West is going to send this world into an Armageddon senario, because the west refuses to deal with the problem when it is manageble......they are going to wait for a nuclear strike on a major western city by these hate lunatics before they take action. The US waited for Pearl Harbor to occur before it took action.....today I am afraid we will need to loose New York, washington DC and san franciso before the west is moved to do something real about muslim extreemism.
So I say....go ahead knock out those cities.....then sit and wait.....you'll probably have about three hoous max of air time left in your pathetic existence.
Why doesn't your race try to do something productive for humanity.....why is it always hatred, murder, hatred, murder....can't you all think beyond that?
You people....and I use the word "people" kindly....could become a great race IF you all would just use your BRAINS and quit behaving like animals who respond on instincts.
For a change....let us sit at the table and talk peace....and you actually mean it.....are you capable of doing that?......or does that take too much brain work?
Thank you very much for an intelligent post. I am embarrassed that 'Lion' is from Australia - let me tell you his idiotic comments are definitely the exception - not the rule here.

I completely agree that Arabs have so much potential - but instead of focusing on education, they focus on blaming all their problems on 'enemies'(eg the west, america, non muslims etc etc). I know there are good hearted Arabs out there, but fear that the amount of hate being instilled in the people of the middle east will carry on for centuries if something is not done now.

NOTHING will ever be solved through war. People like Siniora are trying to do good things for Lebanon, and all the sheep that follow Nesrallah are doing his dirty work for him. Its a real shame..
MFH

Belfast, UK

#130 May 24, 2008
OMG143 wrote:
Hey Lion Of Lebanon what do you think of this?
This is very interesting:
The prophet Zechariah predicted this scenario more than 2,000 years ago, writing,"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered against it."(Zechariah 12:3)
Those who would advocate the destruction of Israel would do well to read through Zechariah's entire prophecy, recalling that Israel can do much more than target Hezbollah strongholds, should the Jewish state be pushed to the limits of its endurance:"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."(Zechariah 14:12)
That's not propaganda. That is prophecy.
Push Israel too far, and it just might make the transition from the realm of future prophecy to that of recorded history
This says it all!!
Hello every one i would just like to ask you to re read what you have written just in case you have made a mistake some where. Thanks
MFH

Belfast, UK

#131 May 24, 2008
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion of Lebanon.......please do not insult the beatiful intelligent people of Australia by posting such crap from their country.
What is obvious here is just another example why you don't do cease fires with liars.....they will sign on the dotted line while plotting how to slit your throat as they put the pen down. The soft heartedness of the West is going to send this world into an Armageddon senario, because the west refuses to deal with the problem when it is manageble......they are going to wait for a nuclear strike on a major western city by these hate lunatics before they take action. The US waited for Pearl Harbor to occur before it took action.....today I am afraid we will need to loose New York, washington DC and san franciso before the west is moved to do something real about muslim extreemism.
So I say....go ahead knock out those cities.....then sit and wait.....you'll probably have about three hoous max of air time left in your pathetic existence.
Why doesn't your race try to do something productive for humanity.....why is it always hatred, murder, hatred, murder....can't you all think beyond that?
You people....and I use the word "people" kindly....could become a great race IF you all would just use your BRAINS and quit behaving like animals who respond on instincts.
For a change....let us sit at the table and talk peace....and you actually mean it.....are you capable of doing that?......or does that take too much brain work?
Peace

As of speaking about hatred and murder i would advice you to read your history as how you established your country on the dead bodies of the Natives. As about our race being productive i would like to refer you to Abu Musa J&#257;bir ibn Hayy&#257;n known in the west as Geber the father of chemistry,Ibn al-Haytham known as Alhacen regarded as the father of optics. As in the modern life you will find Hassan Kamel Al-Sabah, Ramal Ramal, Michel Dabagi all of which were great scientists inventors and engineers and this is only a small sample hopfully you will have a brain one day and realize that muslims and arab in general are good and decent people whom their land was taken away by force to be given to some people whom were gathered from all other the world. And the lebanese prople in particular are the greatest people that God put on earth with all their differences in political view or religion they are all brothers they live in peace and cherich it and they all hate and will gladly kill and terminate any one who will even think rather then try to harm any of their brothers or take over their land. And by the way If you ever read the prophet it was written by Jubran Khalil Jubran A LEBANESE and a Great Arab whatever others might think i can say He defined a Great Lebanon a strong and fruitfull one and that is what sayyed Hassan and before him Sayyed moussa was trying to establish if you do not believe in lebanon do not attack those who belive in it and as regard to my brother Lion of lebanon please choose your words carefully we do not support killing people for just they are of different race or believes and we deffinitly do not support idiots like hitler who distroyed a great nation with his stupid ideas, so if you really consider your self to be lebanese and you really like sayyed hassan i would like to ask you as a brother and a felow lebanese to apologize to whom ever you have hurt, Thanks

sorry for this long reply but certain things most be set forward and straight. Finally I would like to finish by quoting a verse from the qurran which states: " We have created you males and females and made you into different tribes and nations for you to interact and know each other and know that the best of you are those who are pious and good".

God bless you all.
MFH

Belfast, UK

#132 May 24, 2008
Mohammed K wrote:
Nasrallah is an evil and sinister man. He uses the fact that shia's are like robots and trains thier thought into following him like zombies. Lebanon is not shia its for all lebanese. He and his supporters should leave the street as they are makeing lebanon look like a third world country and are scaring away people from visiting the country. If Nasrallah was a man he would show himself instead of living in a cave or a tunel.
Peace

First of all i would like you to change your name as you are a disgraced to it, secondly if you are a man which i doubt you are you would go and defend your holly treasures of Al Aqsa, and you will defend and support your brothers in palestine idiots like you should be ashamed of them selves and should get out of the caves of wana be's and accept their heritage as the middle nation that God have sentto the world. If you are ashamed to be a muslim and you think that by attacking Sayyed Hassan Nasrallh and the siites the American or who ever you are trying to impress will accept you then i am sorry but you will have to get your brain cheked, simply because who cant be trusted with his own people and brithers in religion and country only an idiot will accept him as a freind.
MFH

Belfast, UK

#133 May 24, 2008
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll notice, of course, that Labayka writes from
a dangerous position in the field ... Collins Bay,
Canada. Watch your back, Labayka, there may be IDF
soliders at your door any minute.
As for your "victory," consider that Lebanon's in-
frastructure has been trashed without the loss of
an Isralei jet. Consider that your losses of your
beloved Hexbollah were 3-4 times more than those
of the IDF. Consider that the U.N. is arriving to
share Lebanese soil with the rest of the world.
Such a victory ... I'd love to see what a loss
looks like.
Be sure to give generously at your mosque for the
rebuilding effort.
Peace

as a reply to you brother i would like to say that there is no victory without losses, losses which us whom their infra structures was destroyed are glad and even more than glad to accept. as material can always be fixed and rebuild and even improved. but the great defeat that an army of 52000 supported by jets, frigates and the best tanks in the world as they claimed couldn't advance more than 1or 2 km in the best and most optimistic admmisions against a gang and terrosit group as you claimed consisting of no more than 300 strong young and pious fighters, i think that is a victory which most people with a little logic will agree with me about. otherwise we would say that hitler have won the 2nd ww as he devestated london and stalin grad and other cities, don't you agree. Thanks please do not look with a fanatics eye as brother in humanity i would ask you to see with the eyes of a great and smart person that although i do not know you i am sure that you are. Again Thanks.
And God bless you all.
Mirak

Woodland Hills, CA

#134 May 24, 2008
It's funny how people from all around the world can try to guess what is happening in Lebanon or what Nasrallah is all about. You people never had to live in that country and you never had to run from there for safety. You just don't get it. It's quite complicated.

But to stay on topic... Two years ago when the war broke out between Hezbollah and Israel, everyone was quick to point fingers at Hezbollah. After all, what better than to exapnd the war on terror... But the reason why that war really broke out is because Israel wants and has always wanted to take over certain parts of Lebanon (Tripoli). But to do so, they have to go through Hezbollah's controlled southern region of the country.

As for the social situation in Lebanon... Most of you might look at Hezbollah as terrorists because that is what they media portrays them as. But they are nothing more than a group of people trying to make the best of the life that quite frankly was ruined because of Syria and Israel. It is not easy to get by in Lebanon, and Hezbollah is just using one of the few means.

I get sick of people just talking as if they know everything, when they know nothing. You think the American media tells you the truth? You listen to everything they say? Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide partner Apr '16 Anonymous 1
Looking for my brother. Mark Hardin (Aug '11) Mar '15 April2427 4
Musician that just moved to Sweet Home. (Mar '15) Mar '15 WAB2015 1
Dewey & Sybil (miller) West (Jan '15) Jan '15 boobs911 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
aw naw (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chris young 1
News Iran urges immediate halt to violence in Syria (Dec '12) Jan '13 well 10

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages