Nasrallah dares America to try to dis...

Nasrallah dares America to try to disarm Hizbullah

There are 132 comments on the The Daily Star story from Feb 23, 2006, titled Nasrallah dares America to try to disarm Hizbullah. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

BEIRUT: Hizbullah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday dared the United States to come to Lebanon's shores and try to take the resistance's weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sam9449

Covina, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2006
Mr. Nassrallah.
As I said before , you sound more dumb than you look. Lebanon is not all about the shiites, you don't own Lebanon alone! if you look around you , you will see sunists , christians druzes and others. So stop talking on behalf of Lebanon since you only represent yourself with some kids holding toy guns , of course kids love that. If you cannot use your brain , borrow one!
Rashodl

Germany

#2 Mar 15, 2006
it is not the case ,it is reality that hizbullah is most attacking force.
tou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#3 Jun 1, 2006
sam9449 wrote:
Mr. Nassrallah.
As I said before , you sound more dumb than you look. Lebanon is not all about the shiites, you don't own Lebanon alone! if you look around you , you will see sunists , christians druzes and others. So stop talking on behalf of Lebanon since you only represent yourself with some kids holding toy guns , of course kids love that. If you cannot use your brain , borrow one!
Bravo Sam, You are an active debater,continue this way, I like it. Nasralla should be living in Iran with his followers, don't you agree??? Don't say you don't!!!
sarah

AOL

#4 Jun 1, 2006
ok look sam and tou you guys r talking bull **** so shut up sayed hassan nassaral is the best so y dont u just get a life and a brain. oh yea if u r from lebanon if it wasnt for sayed hassan nassaralla lebanon would be taken and conqureded. it would be the way iraq is and afghanistan and he iss stopping tht from happining.think about it. he is he best. most of lebanon want him and mostly all. he never said in his own words that lebanon is all shitties so dont put wods in other peoples mouth. so get a life and go say stuff tht u nkow r true.
tou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#5 Jun 2, 2006
sarah wrote:
ok look sam and tou you guys r talking bull **** so shut up sayed hassan nassaral is the best so y dont u just get a life and a brain. oh yea if u r from lebanon if it wasnt for sayed hassan nassaralla lebanon would be taken and conqureded. it would be the way iraq is and afghanistan and he iss stopping tht from happining.think about it. he is he best. most of lebanon want him and mostly all. he never said in his own words that lebanon is all shitties so dont put wods in other peoples mouth. so get a life and go say stuff tht u nkow r true.
How come your parents called you SARAH "Sarah", didn't they know that the name SARAH is a Holy jewish name, and one day there will be a fanatic person like Mr Nasrallah who won't mind kidnaping you to Iran, only because you have this beautiful jewish name???
Hezballoni

Los Alamitos, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2006
if it wasn't for the "SUNNI" Palestinian Lebanese doing the suicide attacks and the fighting, israel would of demolished the South and the Shittes.
Hezballoni's main front line are sunni's, they simply abuse them...
Iran has installed it's Proxies in both Lebanon and Iraq, this is there sinister plan. They want to create a "shia" roadmap from Iran Extending to Lebanon. This has always been the case for them.
ramy

Farnham, Canada

#7 Aug 3, 2006
lebanon is the best
Mohamad from Leb

Saudi Arabia

#8 Aug 5, 2006
Hezballoni wrote:
if it wasn't for the "SUNNI" Palestinian Lebanese doing the suicide attacks and the fighting, israel would of demolished the South and the Shittes.
Hezballoni's main front line are sunni's, they simply abuse them...
Iran has installed it's Proxies in both Lebanon and Iraq, this is there sinister plan. They want to create a "shia" roadmap from Iran Extending to Lebanon. This has always been the case for them.
Once again, people just like to show how dumb they are. Cause if even consider to use ur brain someday, you will notice one wonderful truth.. In the 20 years of civil war in lebanon, when everybody was fighting everybody else, even when the shia was fighting among themselves, they never fought against sunni's. Better yet they never stopped being one hand. Same case here today, but ur to dumb to know that arent' you. Besides,-idiot- most the people killed in the lebanon - the vast majority- are shia: the south, bekaa and sourthern beirut are all shia places, and we are proud to take the hit and not our families from other areas...
idiot
Bill R

Davenport, WA

#9 Aug 5, 2006
tou wrote:
<quoted text>How come your parents called you SARAH "Sarah", didn't they know that the name SARAH is a Holy jewish name, and one day there will be a fanatic person like Mr Nasrallah who won't mind kidnaping you to Iran, only because you have this beautiful jewish name???
Tou - Sarah is just another Arab troll ... there's
a dozen of them with bad English posing as Americans
or Israelis. Some of them are quite funny because
their knowledge of history is Allah-awful (cute, eh!). One maintains Clinton was President in 1983.
Another says Israel killed the U.S. troops in
Beirut ... surely news the the Hez who claimed
responsibility for it. At any rate, they fire a
few shots, drop from view, then resurface with
another ID. Gee, there's a pattern there ... just
like these brave and courageous terrorists who
crawl out from under rocks.
Uncle Mel Gibson

Cloverdale, CA

#10 Aug 6, 2006
tou wrote:
<quoted text>How come your parents called you SARAH "Sarah", didn't they know that the name SARAH is a Holy jewish name, and one day there will be a fanatic person like Mr Nasrallah who won't mind kidnaping you to Iran, only because you have this beautiful jewish name???
Usually it's the other way around. Jews pretend they are someone else(English, French, Hungarian, Polish, and even German). For example, Henry Kissinger(former Secy of State) is a "German" Jew, who even speak with a "German" accent.
clydecaddy

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Aug 7, 2006
Uncle Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually it's the other way around. Jews pretend they are someone else(English, French, Hungarian, Polish, and even German). For example, Henry Kissinger(former Secy of State) is a "German" Jew, who even speak with a "German" accent.
Mel the bar called , your drink is ready.
Lion Of Lebanon

Australia

#12 Aug 16, 2006
sam9449 wrote:
Mr. Nassrallah.
ALL YOU LOSERS THAT MENTIONED THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THE LEADER OF ALL LEADERS SAYED HASSAN NASRALLAH WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY AFTER THIS VICTORY AGAINST YOU TRAITERS? ALSO WE WILL NEVER HAND OVER OUR WEAPONS WE WILL USE THEM AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOON!
Lion Of Lebanon

Australia

#13 Aug 16, 2006
ALL YOU LOSERS THAT MENTIONED THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THE LEADER OF ALL LEADERS SAYED HASSAN NASRALLAH WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY AFTER THIS VICTORY AGAINST YOU TRAITERS? ALSO WE WILL NEVER HAND OVER OUR WEAPONS WE WILL USE THEM AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOON!
Lion Of Lebanon

Australia

#14 Aug 16, 2006
GOD PRAISE HITLER
GOD PRAISE SAYED HASSAN NASRALLAH

AND AGAIN WE CLAIM VICTORY!!!!!!!!
OMG143

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Aug 16, 2006
Hey Lion Of Lebanon what do you think of this?

This is very interesting:

The prophet Zechariah predicted this scenario more than 2,000 years ago, writing,"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered against it."(Zechariah 12:3)

Those who would advocate the destruction of Israel would do well to read through Zechariah's entire prophecy, recalling that Israel can do much more than target Hezbollah strongholds, should the Jewish state be pushed to the limits of its endurance:"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."(Zechariah 14:12)

That's not propaganda. That is prophecy.

Push Israel too far, and it just might make the transition from the realm of future prophecy to that of recorded history
This says it all!!
Shane

United States

#16 Aug 16, 2006
Lion Of Lebanon wrote:
GOD PRAISE HITLER
GOD PRAISE SAYED HASSAN NASRALLAH
AND AGAIN WE CLAIM VICTORY!!!!!!!!
Lion of Lebanon.......please do not insult the beatiful intelligent people of Australia by posting such crap from their country.
What is obvious here is just another example why you don't do cease fires with liars.....they will sign on the dotted line while plotting how to slit your throat as they put the pen down. The soft heartedness of the West is going to send this world into an Armageddon senario, because the west refuses to deal with the problem when it is manageble......they are going to wait for a nuclear strike on a major western city by these hate lunatics before they take action. The US waited for Pearl Harbor to occur before it took action.....today I am afraid we will need to loose New York, washington DC and san franciso before the west is moved to do something real about muslim extreemism.
So I say....go ahead knock out those cities.....then sit and wait.....you'll probably have about three hoous max of air time left in your pathetic existence.

Why doesn't your race try to do something productive for humanity.....why is it always hatred, murder, hatred, murder....can't you all think beyond that?
You people....and I use the word "people" kindly....could become a great race IF you all would just use your BRAINS and quit behaving like animals who respond on instincts.
For a change....let us sit at the table and talk peace....and you actually mean it.....are you capable of doing that?......or does that take too much brain work?
OMG143

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Aug 16, 2006
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion of Lebanon.......please do not insult the beatiful intelligent people of Australia by posting such crap from their country.
What is obvious here is just another example why you don't do cease fires with liars.....they will sign on the dotted line while plotting how to slit your throat as they put the pen down. The soft heartedness of the West is going to send this world into an Armageddon senario, because the west refuses to deal with the problem when it is manageble......they are going to wait for a nuclear strike on a major western city by these hate lunatics before they take action. The US waited for Pearl Harbor to occur before it took action.....today I am afraid we will need to loose New York, washington DC and san franciso before the west is moved to do something real about muslim extreemism.
So I say....go ahead knock out those cities.....then sit and wait.....you'll probably have about three hoous max of air time left in your pathetic existence.
Why doesn't your race try to do something productive for humanity.....why is it always hatred, murder, hatred, murder....can't you all think beyond that?
You people....and I use the word "people" kindly....could become a great race IF you all would just use your BRAINS and quit behaving like animals who respond on instincts.
For a change....let us sit at the table and talk peace....and you actually mean it.....are you capable of doing that?......or does that take too much brain work?
OMG Shane I think I am in love!!! I totally agree with you and feel the same way finally someone that is smart. Do you think you can rub off on some of like you say" People"!! Great Post by the way!!
Palestine For Ever

Saudi Arabia

#18 Aug 16, 2006
Mohamad from Leb wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, people just like to show how dumb they are. Cause if even consider to use ur brain someday, you will notice one wonderful truth.. In the 20 years of civil war in lebanon, when everybody was fighting everybody else, even when the shia was fighting among themselves, they never fought against sunni's. Better yet they never stopped being one hand. Same case here today, but ur to dumb to know that arent' you. Besides,-idiot- most the people killed in the lebanon - the vast majority- are shia: the south, bekaa and sourthern beirut are all shia places, and we are proud to take the hit and not our families from other areas...
idiot
Thank you Mohamad for your kind approch I am encouraging you to go on with this.
Jake

Luton, UK

#19 Aug 16, 2006
I think that you guys should start thinking about living with people instead of war all the time. It is not a coincidence that there are 12 wars happening on earth and Moslems are involved in 11 of them. A very peaceful religion you have there. Especially when every religion believes you should not murder.
Udi

Israel

#20 Aug 16, 2006
See the following movie - what an Arab woman has to say about all this. I wonder if the radicals have stoned her by now.

&mo de=related&sear%20ch=Wafa

If they let women get educated, there would have been peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide partner Apr '16 Anonymous 1
Looking for my brother. Mark Hardin (Aug '11) Mar '15 April2427 4
Musician that just moved to Sweet Home. (Mar '15) Mar '15 WAB2015 1
Dewey & Sybil (miller) West (Jan '15) Jan '15 boobs911 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
aw naw (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chris young 1
News Iran urges immediate halt to violence in Syria (Dec '12) Jan '13 well 10

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages