Palestinian killed in the Gaza Strip;...

Palestinian killed in the Gaza Strip; guerrillas vow more attac...

There are 15 comments on the Cnews.canoe.ca story from Jul 31, 2006, titled Palestinian killed in the Gaza Strip; guerrillas vow more attac.... In it, Cnews.canoe.ca reports that:

Israeli artillery on Monday killed a Palestinian teenager in the Gaza Strip, and militants vowed to step up their attacks against Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cnews.canoe.ca.

Patriot

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2006
"He said the United States should not "continue to treat Israel like a state above the law."

It is time to place Israel into the hands of the God who 'chose them'. God GAVE them the promised land and will return his people to the land. The U.S. cannot save Israel no matter how much special treatment it gives to them. Only God can save Israel.
Rabbi Jim

Fultondale, AL

#2 Jul 31, 2006
We must let nature take its course. It"s for the good of all .
Tom Reid

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2006
That doesn't mean that we should ever abandon Isreal.
Rabbi Jim

Fultondale, AL

#5 Jul 31, 2006
Please for the good of all, we must obey G.ds wii and let nature take its course. I have studied many years on this very subject and it is the way it should be.I leave you in peace
Tom Reid

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2006
Rabbi,
I don't believe God's will is for us to let our friends be taken down while we stand back and watch.
Tamar

Fort Rucker, AL

#8 Jul 31, 2006
Hey rabbi,
are you really a rabbi? I'm not joking-cause if you are, then please elaborate on your comment- i'm kind of confused.......
Tamar

Fort Rucker, AL

#11 Jul 31, 2006
morhammed faslarrah tor wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to hear that you are confused...to solve the issue once and for all..let israel seize and annex all the lebanon;s land captured during this war and i garantee you there will be peace...
don't you think we'd be nuked before we ever tried to do that? 1.3 billion muslims would annihalate us before we ever took over other lands....its hard enough as it is with our puny little strip of land, with arabs all over bickering and complaining that they don't have control of it....how the hell do you think they'd respond to taking over there countries???
oh i know!! they'd all become human bombs and kill themselves!!!

no no no....i know there not all like that, but come on...lets get real here
Rabbi Jim

Fultondale, AL

#12 Jul 31, 2006
History will show that the middle east does not belong to the jew. We must find a homeland where we are welcome by all. I have studied many years and have found a perfect "homeland". That location is Madagascar! We move there and the "world" leaves us alone. I leave you in peace. Shalom
Tom Reid

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2006
Mo
You are a broken record
Rabbi Jim

Fultondale, AL

#15 Jul 31, 2006
oye vey!
Mashuga Yehudit

Fort Rucker, AL

#16 Jul 31, 2006
Rabbi Jim wrote:
History will show that the middle east does not belong to the jew. We must find a homeland where we are welcome by all. I have studied many years and have found a perfect "homeland". That location is Madagascar! We move there and the "world" leaves us alone. I leave you in peace. Shalom
are you one of those crazy anti-israel rabbis?! uggghhh......this is NOT the time and place to go against your jewish bros....this is when we all stand together- and where did Madagascar come into the picture????
Tamar

Fort Rucker, AL

#17 Jul 31, 2006
<quoted text>they,the muslims do not care about human beings,they care about the lebanon land...that is when you get real peace..when you seize the land for good...then they all will mourn..
and if they mourn, you don't think they'll fight like the palestinians did and dwell on the issue for the next thousand years?!
KeB

Napier, New Zealand

#19 Aug 1, 2006
My thoughts go along these lines....
Why does'nt the Israeli army just go into Lebanon and clean out all known Hezbollah members and show everyone that they are NOT a force to be played with and that they will not take any strife from anyone.
Biuo

Glendale, CA

#20 Aug 2, 2006
I agree
god

Hackensack, NJ

#21 Aug 2, 2006
<quoted text>they,the muslims do not care about human beings,they care about the lebanon land...that is when you get real peace..when you seize the land for good...then they all will mourn..
all they care abt is death ours & theirs preferably in that order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide partner (Apr '16) 1 hr Boston 53
Wife wants to trade pics with gentlemen from ch... Nov '16 Madman 5
My wife wants to know if Black men would li... Jul '16 Herb 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
aw naw (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chris young 1
News Iran urges immediate halt to violence in Syria (Dec '12) Jan '13 well 10
News Docks planned for pond near Sweet Home (Mar '06) Nov '12 Holy Toledo 1 8

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages