Is Israel Losing Its War In Lebanon?

Is Israel Losing Its War In Lebanon?

There are 121 comments on the World Prout Assembly story from Jul 28, 2006, titled Is Israel Losing Its War In Lebanon?. In it, World Prout Assembly reports that:

Qlaya, Southern Lebanon -- Is it possible - is it conceivable - that Israel is losing its war in Lebanon? From this hill village in the south of the country, I am watching the clouds of brown and black smoke ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World Prout Assembly.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sam9449

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2006
1982 is different than today. Israel partner was abandoned and absoluted. Losing this war could be a fact.
Ralph

New York, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2006
sam9449 wrote:
1982 is different than today. Israel partner was abandoned and absoluted. Losing this war could be a fact.
Israel's fight in lebanon reminds me of the invasion of Iwo Jima by the United States in 1945. There, the Japanese had many years to build a network of tunnels, caves, and all kinds of traps
for United States soldiers. It was a bloody clash, with a large number of casualties within the United States forces, but in the end Iwo Jima was taken.
Josie

Ukraine

#3 Jul 29, 2006
Israel have no choice but to WIN. And it will. Israel still have to loose a war. People's memory is short, but not too long ago, Israel was attacked not by one or two armies but 7 counties, much bigger in resources, arms, armies and resources.. but the Jewish spirit beat them all.. and it will again.
tr3x0000

Holland Park West, Australia

#5 Jul 29, 2006
I didn't know murder was part of the Jewish spirit.

The way I understand Judaism it is one of the great religons with an emphasis on compassion towards your fellow man- however Israeli Judaism has been hijacked by Zionism which is devoted to pushing the Nazi like barrow of Jews being a superior race
Steely

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jul 29, 2006
Hey Mohamad,
And what exactly was the Twin Towers a reaction to? The world is sick of these terrorist regimes. Maybe Muslim lunatics can stop killing innocent people long enough to sit down at the table and talk. Trouble is, they can't. All they want to do is kill. I've NEVER seen a statement from any terroist faction that says "Do this and we will live in peace." The world is SICK of terrorists. That's why no-one give a turd over here that Israel is pounding the crap out of Lebanon. They asked for it. They're getting it.
Josie

Ukraine

#7 Jul 29, 2006
tr3x0000 wrote:
I didn't know murder was part of the Jewish spirit.
The way I understand Judaism it is one of the great religons with an emphasis on compassion towards your fellow man- however Israeli Judaism has been hijacked by Zionism which is devoted to pushing the Nazi like barrow of Jews being a superior race
Huh? is it the jews who are hiding behind the civilians using them as human shields?

Is it the jews that lynched 2 people to death?

Is it the Jews who kidnapped a man and burnt him alive in his car?

check your facts before you open your big mouth.
Josie

Ukraine

#8 Jul 29, 2006
Mohamad from Leb wrote:
http://209.67.212.138/~lebanon /
God bless your jewish spirit,
Please keep in mind that Hezbollah was born as a reaction to israel's occupation of lebanon, and that lebanon still has prisoners in Israel, and that the objects was to get the prisoners back
Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails are the suicide bombers that were caught before they exploded themselves KILLING CIVILIANS DELIBERATELY.
beachbum

Australia

#9 Jul 29, 2006
Steely wrote:
Hey Mohamad,
And what exactly was the Twin Towers a reaction to? The world is sick of these terrorist regimes. Maybe Muslim lunatics can stop killing innocent people long enough to sit down at the table and talk. Trouble is, they can't. All they want to do is kill. I've NEVER seen a statement from any terroist faction that says "Do this and we will live in peace." The world is SICK of terrorists. That's why no-one give a turd over here that Israel is pounding the crap out of Lebanon. They asked for it. They're getting it.
stop living in denial you oil hungry murderers.
twin towers was master minded by you yanks so that you had an excuse to enter iraq .even your own people are saying it.
it has been done many times in history to further a nations power on its neighbours.
hitler did it to him self so he could frighten people into believing the jews were bad people. im not saying that they are ,
that is just a piont
sam9449

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2006
beachbum wrote:
<quoted text>stop living in denial you oil hungry murderers.
twin towers was master minded by you yanks so that you had an excuse to enter iraq .even your own people are saying it.
it has been done many times in history to further a nations power on its neighbours.
hitler did it to him self so he could frighten people into believing the jews were bad people. im not saying that they are ,
that is just a piont
How about these suicidals idiots? are they from the USA too? Are they from the same plan you are talking about? What will be their excuse for killing themselves, would the USA or Israel benefit from it? Please use your brain for once!
Lebanon4ever

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2006
Mohamad from Leb wrote:
http://209.67.212.138/~lebanon /
God bless your jewish spirit,
Please keep in mind that Hezbollah was born as a reaction to israel's occupation of lebanon, and that lebanon still has prisoners in Israel, and that the objects was to get the prisoners back
What about Lebanese prisoners in Syrians jails, I don't see hezbollah caring about that. Hezbollah has ruined our country. I hope they all rot in hell.
sam9449

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2006
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel's fight in lebanon reminds me of the invasion of Iwo Jima by the United States in 1945. There, the Japanese had many years to build a network of tunnels, caves, and all kinds of traps
for United States soldiers. It was a bloody clash, with a large number of casualties within the United States forces, but in the end Iwo Jima was taken.
Do you ever think this war is an easy win? It will take as long as their opponent number produce! the only reason 1982 was easy is because Israel had a strong ally! But since they betrayed their ally , it will be very hard for Israel to invade or to clean up! very simple , this ally is obsoleted.
tr3x0000

#13 Jul 29, 2006
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? is it the jews who are hiding behind the civilians using them as human shields?
Is it the jews that lynched 2 people to death?
Is it the Jews who kidnapped a man and burnt him alive in his car?
check your facts before you open your big mouth.
Firstly I will seperate the Jews from the Zionist Jews.
is it the jews who are hiding behind the civilians using them as human shields? YES http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5212870.stm
Is it the jews that lynched 2 people to death? YES there have been numerous reports of orture and hanging of Palestinians by Israeli settlers
Is it the Jews who kidnapped a man and burnt him alive in his car? YES Israels use of phosphorous in its weapons is illegal and a war crime- here is just one photo of that http://www.videos.informationclearinghouse.in...
On top of this Israel is an apartheid state in breach of 69 UN resolutions.
Maybe you should choose better examples next time you want to help your cause.

So I guess that's GAME SET AND MATCH
tr3x0000

#14 Jul 29, 2006
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails are the suicide bombers that were caught before they exploded themselves KILLING CIVILIANS DELIBERATELY.
Israel holds hundreds of prisoners without charge and subjects them to torture- most are released still with no charge after a few months.
Josie

Ukraine

#16 Jul 29, 2006
http://www.videos.informationclearinghouse.in ...

Definitely work done by either hamas or hizbulla or by PLO..
Josie

Ukraine

#17 Jul 29, 2006
as for reference, give me another one, other than that of the BBC
Josie

Ukraine

#18 Jul 29, 2006
tr3x0000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel holds hundreds of prisoners without charge and subjects them to torture- most are released still with no charge after a few months.
Does one need more proof if one is caught with a belt of explosives on them? poo
tr3x0000

#19 Jul 30, 2006
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does one need more proof if one is caught with a belt of explosives on them? poo
Are you illiterate or just stupid- they hold people for months and the release them without charge- SO THEY ARE GUILTY OF NOTHING!
tr3x0000

#20 Jul 30, 2006
Josie wrote:
as for reference, give me another one, other than that of the BBC
Why don't you ask some ISRAELI Human Rights groups they will confirm it- stop living in denial
Josie

Ukraine

#21 Jul 30, 2006
tr3x0000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask some ISRAELI Human Rights groups they will confirm it- stop living in denial
why can't you provide the link? It's simply because there is none.
Josie

Ukraine

#22 Jul 30, 2006
tr3x0000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate or just stupid- they hold people for months and the release them without charge- SO THEY ARE GUILTY OF NOTHING!
How long have they been holding the prisoners in Guantamo? Simply it takes time to process them baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow covers up all of the trash in this town Feb 19 Hidden Voice 1
Christina cleek Feb 17 Sassy 3
My wife wants to know if Black men would li... (Jul '16) Jan 30 Metoo 2
Wife wants to trade pics with gentlemen from ch... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Madman 5
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
aw naw (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chris young 1
News Iran urges immediate halt to violence in Syria (Dec '12) Jan '13 well 10

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages