OH MY

Elizabethtown, KY

#191 Sep 14, 2012
Concern go to Edmonson co KY court docket. com you can find out or call the court clerks office they can also tell you its all public record...
what the hell

Campbellsville, KY

#192 Sep 15, 2012
Well on thing is for sure she is running the streets in Edmonson county. I saw her yesterday at the parade talking to everyone like she has nothing to be ashamed of. If you ask me apparently it's no big deal for her and the people in Edmonson county are still kissing her ass like she has did nothing wrong. Just about everyone up there was talking to her and laughing like she hasn't just been arrested for raping a minor. Honestly it makes me SICK!
Concern

United States

#193 Sep 15, 2012
That's the way I've heard she's been acting the whole time. She's not ashamed of what she did she's just pissed cause she got caught. I don't understand how she can still show her face in public I sure the hell wudnt if it was me. But then again I wudnt be messing with kids anyway. Guess if ur sick enough to mess with kids u don't really give a crap on what u do
DBA someone else

Harvest, AL

#195 Sep 16, 2012
I want her fone number !! SHES HOTT !!
Concern wrote:
That's the way I've heard she's been acting the whole time. She's not ashamed of what she did she's just pissed cause she got caught. I don't understand how she can still show her face in public I sure the hell wudnt if it was me. But then again I wudnt be messing with kids anyway. Guess if ur sick enough to mess with kids u don't really give a crap on what u do
chuck norris

Leitchfield, KY

#196 Sep 16, 2012
i want her number to lol she is hot and also sounds like we have another Julie Cassidy on our hands she never got in trouble though
Jesse James

Elizabethtown, KY

#197 Sep 16, 2012
You need to learn to spell the word Phone DBA!!!I doubt she needs to sink that low yet!!!!!!
meeeee

Harvest, AL

#198 Sep 16, 2012
She done sunk that low... So keep taking up for a rapist, Do you want to sink that low or something?? Stick to the other topix on here and leave this one alone. You keep taking up for a child molester maybe you want her, well she likes kids not guys??
King James

Elizabethtown, KY

#199 Sep 16, 2012
MEEEEEEE you like all the rest on here dont tell me anything to do.Everyone was all up on her but now a bunch of desperste, lonely,whatevers want her phone number they cant even spell.Thats all!!!!!!!
grrrr

Rineyville, KY

#200 Sep 16, 2012
kimg james thought you got enough to last a life time, now your lonely and you want phone number!!!!
King James

Elizabethtown, KY

#201 Sep 17, 2012
I was speaking of the ones on the above threads wanting HER number you need to read more careful!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR.
oh my

United States

#202 Sep 19, 2012
Why would anyone want a child molester phone number that is sick and if u think she's hit u need ur eyes check..
jesse James

Harvest, AL

#203 Sep 19, 2012
Oh my I know you probably got excited wanting to hit her but i think you meant(HOT),Dont feel bad we all make mistakes.I dont want her number,I got a good woman!!!!!!!
Drama of EC

Elizabethtown, KY

#204 Sep 19, 2012
jesse James wrote:
Oh my I know you probably got excited wanting to hit her but i think you meant(HOT),Dont feel bad we all make mistakes.I dont want her number,I got a good woman!!!!!!!
oh my you must love your right hand.. u ain't got nobody.
jesse James

Harvest, AL

#205 Sep 19, 2012
Im left handed dumbass.Youll probably get to feel it some day and youll change your mind!I got a woman im gonna take care of her when i get done pissing you jerk offs off! LMAO!!!!!!!!
oh my

United States

#206 Sep 21, 2012
Yes jessie james I meant hot just typed to fast so glad u pointed that out for me and glad u didn't want her number.. cause what she has done us wrong she was the adult..take if the woman u are with..thank u again for correcting the hit to hot lol
jesse James

Harvest, AL

#207 Sep 21, 2012
Oh my i was just having fun and i agree and im confident she will get a minimum of 10 years if she is GUILTY!!!Im not the Judge and for sure wont be on the Jury.Let her rest time will tell all!!!!!!It will take about 5 years in our court system!!!!!!
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#208 Sep 21, 2012
Jesse, it all depends on whether there is a plea agreement and that is a possibility. She can get ten years for a fist full of misdemeanor charges but if they are misdemeanors and her behavior is good, she could be out after only two years. Is it any wonder there is little respect for the law? Have a good night, everyone.
D James

Harvest, AL

#209 Sep 21, 2012
Resident i am no Attorney but if she is indicted by a Grand Jury i think they will be felony charges.Teacher at Warren East got 10 years and registered sex offender for similiar charges.
Info

Sharon Grove, KY

#210 Sep 21, 2012
D James wrote:
Resident i am no Attorney but if she is indicted by a Grand Jury i think they will be felony charges.Teacher at Warren East got 10 years and registered sex offender for similiar charges.
Read the charges there is more than one felony charge, and pictures to prove it!
D James

Harvest, AL

#211 Sep 21, 2012
They say pictures dont lie!!!!! Guess well have to wait and see?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min independent repub... 4,921
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min DITCH MITCH 153,524
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Aidalu Alanis "yuyu" 7 hr scadena 1
The Ferguson's 9 hr Pele 2
•••
•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brownsville News, Events & Info