Felicia Willis

Greensburg, KY

#143 Sep 5, 2012
the truth comes out wrote:
I'm for one glad everyone can now see what kind of person she really is. She has for years sent kids home with cuts and bruises and never been in trouble for any of it. She had the wool pulled over everyone's eyes in Edmonson county. She has been watching kids in her home for the last fourteen years atleast, it makes you think what she was capable of doing to those kids. Maybe now everyone will believe what people has been trying to say about how bad she treats the kids in her daycare. Anyone that can abuse a kid of any age is a child molester in my eyes and just shows she could do it to a kid of any age. It just shows how sick of a person she really is. I just hope that her kids don't have to suffer now from her stupid ass.
You Better Watch it someone may find out who you are and you won't have them foodled anymore!!
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#145 Sep 5, 2012
Turtle he must of liked it he went back for more and i didnt know they made any bad.LMAO!!!!!
Yuck

Harvest, AL

#146 Sep 5, 2012
jesse james you are talking about a CHILD... you said you have kids right? how would you feel if your child was underage and having sex with an older man or woman ,,, and people were saying well they must have liked it ? children can not understand the consequences of sex. they dont understand that they will destroy lives, hurt people. kids only think about the present moment and only about themselves for most cases... thats why children should wait until they are 18.. its kind of disgusting to even say a CHILD enjoyed having sex with an adult... thats like promoting child molestation... makes you sound like a sicko!
its sad

Harvest, AL

#147 Sep 5, 2012
Felicia Willis wrote:
I Love How People Can Sit And Gossip All Day, Convict People Before They Are Found Guilty Or Just Flat Out Lie On Them, And No I Am Not Taking up For Kim, But What About The Rest Of The Families That Is Involved In This Don't You Think IT's Hard On Them And They Need To Be Left Alone. Also The News And The Paper Does Not Always Get Everything Reported Just Right ...They Can Leave Out Alot Of Important Information That Needs To Be Included. Also Just One Time I Wish Everyone Would Have Enough Nerve TO PUT THEIR REAL NAME !!!
i agree 100%.. i however have chose not to use my name on here for the sake of my kids... but if i were on here talking bad about kim . i would think i should have the courage to use my real name ...
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#148 Sep 5, 2012
Yuck and its sad my point all along parents allow their children way to much rope and i dont care how old either of you are can you recall how you were when you were 15.Btw every day he lives hes on his way to 16.What was he doing to her younger than 15 year old daughter.Apples dont ever fall far from the tree!!!!!!My twins are in control of their mother which is not much guidance BTW !!!!!!!
its sad

Harvest, AL

#149 Sep 5, 2012
i dont care if he was already 16 ,,, STIll a child until he is 18 in my opinion... and now you are going to bring her daughter into it!!!! you need to stop while you are ahead ... thats sad to sit on here and talk sh"" about children.. if you want to talk about kim feel free but to even bring up anything about a child makes you sad!
PLEASE

Bowling Green, KY

#150 Sep 5, 2012
jesse james wrote:
Yuck and its sad my point all along parents allow their children way to much rope and i dont care how old either of you are can you recall how you were when you were 15.Btw every day he lives hes on his way to 16.What was he doing to her younger than 15 year old daughter.Apples dont ever fall far from the tree!!!!!!My twins are in control of their mother which is not much guidance BTW !!!!!!!
Jesse James or David James, not sure what to call you..I thought you said 3 days ago that the comment you made would be your last,why don`t you try being a man of your word and leave this young man and his family alone,it is obvious you do not know them at all....I think you should try to remember that we all pay for what we do,and to pick on a child is a big pay day..I think you should open a Bible and read it,you might think twice before you speak then... Has anyone else noticed that you are commenting on over 20 different treads right now,it doesn`t make you look like a very nice person at all, some might even say a busy body,I think there is something in the Bible about those too!
jesse james

Huntsville, TX

#151 Sep 5, 2012
Please you dont know who i know or who im related to .So ok my bad im done Kim not all guilty.Thats ALL!!!!!!!
PLEASE

Bowling Green, KY

#152 Sep 5, 2012
jesse james wrote:
Please you dont know who i know or who im related to .So ok my bad im done Kim not all guilty.Thats ALL!!!!!!!
Well Thank you,I do know both families,and I do know that there is one above that see`s all and knows! All I asked was leave the children out of this! We all know there is a big pay day for those people that pick on the elderly and children!
Jesse James

Huntsville, TX

#153 Sep 5, 2012
Ill never say the word sorry but on this topic i apologize if i offended anyone by making a comment or expressing my opinion.BTW to all you dumbasses i am related to one side so you losers figure out which.Com ment all you want at 15 most children these days know a lot except to WORK and respect.I promise this is me and this topic is over for me.
PLEASE

Bowling Green, KY

#154 Sep 5, 2012
Jesse James wrote:
Ill never say the word sorry but on this topic i apologize if i offended anyone by making a comment or expressing my opinion.BTW to all you dumbasses i am related to one side so you losers figure out which.Com ment all you want at 15 most children these days know a lot except to WORK and respect.I promise this is me and this topic is over for me.
Be a man of your word, I already told you there is one above that knows us all...And he does keep a record of our deeds good and the bad!!
Jesse James

Huntsville, TX

#155 Sep 5, 2012
I made a promise Please.I personally feel now i do more good deeds than bad but again thats who youre talking about me too.
Knew Information

Greensburg, KY

#157 Sep 5, 2012
I seen on Edmonson Co court docket Kim Garrett Sept. 11, 2012 @9:00 a.m. and it has all her charges listed for those of you wanting to know.
Sickening

Elizabethtown, KY

#161 Sep 6, 2012
You all are making me sick. Everyone taking up for her and the ones doggin her, her kids and the young boy. Both sides are just pure nasty. I saw when this was first put on here and has gotten way out of control. I would be careful what I say if I was you all. They can be monitoring this forum. And Can take you to court for bringing up kids and exposing them like that.
i beg to differ

Lexington, KY

#162 Sep 6, 2012
Sickening wrote:
You all are making me sick. Everyone taking up for her and the ones doggin her, her kids and the young boy. Both sides are just pure nasty. I saw when this was first put on here and has gotten way out of control. I would be careful what I say if I was you all. They can be monitoring this forum. And Can take you to court for bringing up kids and exposing them like that.
exactly putting a minors name on here,i hope they jail all asses for that,teach some one a lesson,
my thought

Centerville, TX

#164 Sep 7, 2012
all i can say i have a 15year old, and if i know of a grown woman with him, i feel for her. kids are ignorant in a lot of ways, and adults know better. you may not think it wasnt rape but the law says it is. so be careful when you mess with children under age you will pay the price. when things happen like this, why do uphold people when we know it is wrong!!!
OH MY

Elizabethtown, KY

#165 Sep 9, 2012
she made the Edmonson news paper... guess she is thinking about her court date this Tuesday..
R U serious

Glendale, KY

#167 Sep 10, 2012
Hope you know women that has done this gets the same treatment as a man. Innocent or not they will live in hatred.
Brownsville Resident

New Albany, IN

#168 Sep 11, 2012
It is shocking how many perps. are able to plea down and go back to a "normal" life quickly. If the perp is allowed to plea down to a misdemeanor, he/she will not even be on the state sexual perp. list.

I was sickened but not surprised recently that a man in Casey Co. who had been working with the mentally challenged managed to plea down to ten years after admitting he had been violating a resident in her 30s for the last year. The dog's only defense was that he said it was a mutally concentual relationship. The guy was old enough to be her father, married and had grown kids. He had the justice system over the barrel because everyone knew it was not in the best interest of the victim to go to trial.

I don't know what will happen to him durring the next ten years if he lives that long but I do know that there is a special punishment waiting for him when he does die. Eternity is a very long time.
say it again

Greensburg, KY

#169 Sep 11, 2012
to Wowsa, leave Romney out of this. It could hav e worse and say she was an "Obuma supporter"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Willoughby 3 min King pin 19
Deleting posts 33 min simple 3
Downey -Mother/son team of thugs (Dec '08) 37 min Know him 10
Daily News should be fined for litering! 1 hr Thankfulmomandgra... 2
Blast Of Fun Sat Fun 2
The thoughts Sat The Answer 3
sledding accident Jan 19 Robbie 2

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance