Hmph

Brownsville, KY

#123 Sep 4, 2012
Okay, let's get something straight....she is a grown ass woman, and he is a minor. It doesn't matter if it was willing or not. It's called statutory rape. She should of known better. Also, I don't see how grown folks can set behind their computer trash talking a 15 year old. Serously, get a life. Everyone has feelings...and, I'm pretty sure he is going through enough right now..and knowing all of you peices of shit is gonna talk about him, saying it's his fault? Wow. Grow up, and leave him alone. Damn.
t white

Bowling Green, KY

#124 Sep 4, 2012
I have read all these comments and wondering where the Christians R????
The woman has been charged not convicted yet---everyone already has her guilty on hear say!! The court will judge only on PROOF! not opinions or hear say
2nd--all the comments on the minors--emotional rape is exactly what ur doing to them--so how R you any better than the only being charged w/ the crime---there is no law for this if there was ur hands would be dirty!!!
Hubby called his own wife in to police-and then makes sure his daughter has time with her REALLY--no news report again here say--if true he needs help himself the pooe girl involved has 2 parents now that hurt her!!!
t white

Bowling Green, KY

#125 Sep 4, 2012
It is sad that no one seems to care enough for the families or kids involved to keep the trash off here--UR right that you do have a right to talk--but talk could be done around adults and not written out on a public source that kids can have access to --Suicide is raging in the US with teens--I am beginning to understand just a lil of what they may go thru----imagine the school environment they R having to endure!! MAy God shed HIS mercy on ALL!!
Trust

Brownsville, KY

#126 Sep 4, 2012
Just watched a movie called "Trust", it was put out in 2010. All the asses shit talking about the kid or his family need to watch it!! I feel so bad for his family and her family also. They are in our prayers.
Love for ALL the kids

Glasgow, KY

#127 Sep 4, 2012
hurting the bystanders wrote:
this young man for his age is extremly mature he has been brought up to be...he works a job..he drives around windyville...he has been raised in a religous enviroment an extremly religous enviroment so yes i believe he knew what he was doing...if you did not know this boy and you sat down and had a conversation with him you would never guess he was 15 you would guess 17 0r 18....i understand completly everyones point of view but i do believe if you knew him you would feel differently about him all together....i also feel she is a sick bitch and not for the sex part all together...my hard feelings that i cant seem to work through is the fact that dakota and kim led this poor girl who has been head over heels for dakota on this ride..and if for no other reason he has the maturity to feel bad in this mess it is with that ...he would tell her how much he loved her and would tell her how there life was going to be when they got married then text her mom the next sentence. this little girl has had so much trouble gettin a boyfriend for years because she was always taller and a little bigger than the other girls her age then she finally gets one and her mom takes him..she has to go to high school with this boy and she had no part in any of it..so yes if i had to pick which one should be sittin at home crying in there room i would hands down say dakota....if his parents were as good as you say they r they would have busted his ass so hard he couldnt sit on it and dare him to ask to leave his room...and definetly no football games who does that what kind of parents would let there son out of the house..guess what hehad sex too...alot of it....kim should rot in hell and he should rot in his house for a while atleast stay home so his brother can go places where dakotas not so he dont get laughed at
You make me sick and it takes alot to do that but you just did. I think for everyone that thinks it is ok to say a minors name and say that he is to blame just as well should be totally ashamed. Never mind you are not even worth my time and neither is anyone who thinks that the boy is at fault.
just me

Campbellsville, KY

#128 Sep 4, 2012
I beg to differ,,,, are you looking in the mirror when u said dumb ass???,,, I know this is just as important of an issue,,,,, my point is, and i will type this slow so you , i beg to differ , can understand it, is this topix has been beat to death, so lets also turn to the druggies and dealers and protect our kids from them also..... when people do this to kids they need help and they need to be punished,,,, period.... all i have seen on here is bashing of the woman and talk about the boy,,,,
t white

Rochester, KY

#129 Sep 4, 2012
Just glad to C others on here that C my point--Everything is about bashing the woman, her daycare, etc----Lets wait and get facts the news said she was charged---the FACTS hasnt convicted her yet---so instead of Satan roaring His head---LETS all give JESUS a try and ban together in prayer for EVERYONE including the charged! WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?????????? Leave the JUDGING to the BIG MAN too---who else is worthy to do it???
true da

United States

#130 Sep 4, 2012
Just because you hear something on the news or read it in the paper does not mean it must be true. The paper and WBKO only report the facts. The facts are Kim was arrested for rape among other things. That does not mean she did it, it means she has been accused. Many people are accused. It is up to a court of law to decide if she is guilty or not. It is not your job unless you are on the jury. Then you will hear all the facts and gossip is not allowed. Charges are not always fact. Let the courts sort it out.
how sorry is edmonson

Lexington, KY

#131 Sep 4, 2012
I'm so sick of everyone taking up for a child molester.( I know child molester sounds harsh but it is what it is.) I don't care if the boy is 15 or not she is a grown ass woman married, and has three kids. One of which was the boys girlfriend. It sickens me to think how you people can take up for her and see no wrong in what she has done. It is no one's fault but her not the boy involved. I'm sure he knew what he was doing but the first time she thought he was flirting she should of put him in his place, not sleep with him. How would you feel if a 35 year old woman or man slept with your 15 year old. We all know the answer to that. Quit making excuses for her and I'll quit talking about her. Hopefully the law will do what is right.
Carlie Lindsey

Lexington, KY

#132 Sep 4, 2012
Ok ya know he is just a kid my opinion is she shoulda never asked him to do anything. he hasnt never did anything like that till she came along, yeah its all a bunch of bull crap. you all need to stop blamming the boy!! and no offense but kim shoulda knew better! the truth always comes out and you boys think your gonna whoop up on him, i dont think so, cause ill have his back no matter what!!!! so get over it shes guilty!!:)
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#133 Sep 4, 2012
True Da your are about a dumbend when you think the paper and WBKO only report facts.I dont know what world your living in!!!!!
t white

Russellville, KY

#134 Sep 4, 2012
how sorry is edmonson wrote:
I'm so sick of everyone taking up for a child molester.( I know child molester sounds harsh but it is what it is.) I don't care if the boy is 15 or not she is a grown ass woman married, and has three kids. One of which was the boys girlfriend. It sickens me to think how you people can take up for her and see no wrong in what she has done. It is no one's fault but her not the boy involved. I'm sure he knew what he was doing but the first time she thought he was flirting she should of put him in his place, not sleep with him. How would you feel if a 35 year old woman or man slept with your 15 year old. We all know the answer to that. Quit making excuses for her and I'll quit talking about her. Hopefully the law will do what is right.
I am by no means taking up for a child molester!! You sound like judge and jury here!! Was U there to C it for yourself?? If not--U have no right to call her that yet--if PROOF comes out in court then all U say is rite--charged doesnt mean anything---conviction will tell the tale and guess what???? you may be WRONG! If U were charged with something U really didnt do how would U like for people to have U guilty before knowing every fact involved?? U need to think about this a lil more maturely--The law will do what is right and if BIG IF--she is guilty she needs to suffer the consequences---All this bull on here that I have seen hasnt proved that yet!!! So dont accuse me of defending a child rapist or molester!! I am a CHRISTIAN and I will stand for what is right---Do you really think how sorry is Ed. Co God is smiling on U rite now!!!!???? I will qoute U bible verses that will back ur lil but up real quick! or better yet LET GOD DO THE JOB!!!
t white

Russellville, KY

#135 Sep 4, 2012
The news, Radio, and all reliable sources has not reported some of this JUNK on here!! So My question is since people are so smart and informed on these families lives--why arent U in the news reporting business---or a judge--U have all the info and no what is right---great careers waiting for alot of U!!!
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#136 Sep 4, 2012
Twhite in this town you are put in the paper as soon as you are charged with anything.Most of the big stories are never put in with the final verdict especially if youre found not guilty.Lets wait and see tomorrow what they print about Cliff D. I heard today he was found not guilty after about 6 years?????Congrats Cliff!!!!!!
T white

Russellville, KY

#137 Sep 4, 2012
Why so much trash about the woman ---w/o a conviction yet??? Better question Why dont some of U have anything else to do---hmmm.... do ya have a life with ur own family--hmmm. check who ur teen ager may be doing--U spend so much time in other peoples business U may be slipping on what is in front of YOU!!!!
lol

Harvest, AL

#138 Sep 4, 2012
jesse james wrote:
True Da your are about a dumbend when you think the paper and WBKO only report facts.I dont know what world your living in!!!!!
he has done this befor twice...lol....and it was way befor her
Turtle

United States

#139 Sep 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
I don't believe it. The boy could be lying...maybe she turned him down. Sad all the way around. If he lied her life is ruined and her children will suffer too.
The truth will soon be known when the DNA evidence gets back. Until then, she should not be allowed around any children, including her own.
Turtle

United States

#140 Sep 4, 2012
brittany riketts wrote:
<quoted text>
for your info larry was not kin to kim and kim was wounbderful person i known here all my life and yeah maby she done some thing wrong but people make mistakes and i am sure u all that talk trash about here have done wrose tings in life kim was a verry kind and loving women she was thair for my family when we need here and kim is also my cusin so for u people who dont know her pleas keep your mouth shut and quit talking trash because when it comes to family i will rock your world k and i am not going to let you all try to run kims life k so do us all a favor and stay off here back and saty out of here life
btw i am not going to put a fake name i am putting my real name un like all you fakes that can talk trash but dont wount people to know who u are GET A LIFE......
I don't mean to be a smart ass but before you post on here, you really should study your spelling and your grammer. Your post was very hard to read because of it.
Turtle

United States

#141 Sep 4, 2012
jesse james wrote:
Fyi you didnt have to go there.Well talk about this later.Do you and any others on here know of any one under the age of 18 getting it on together.Well i do but that is supposed to be excepted.Like my opinion there parents are probably out doing it too!!!!!!Kim just got busted!!!!
Not a good point to try to make. I'm sure most everyone knows teenagers under the age of 18 who are having sex. However, there are laws that are to protect "children" and this boy is young enough to be protected by them. Statuatory Rape should be punished to the fullest extent of the law and hopefully she will be convicted, sent to prison and have to register on the Sex Offenders list. Regardless of whether he was a willing participate or whether or not he enjoyed it, it was illegal.

And if he enjoyed it so much, why did he report it to Social Services with a policeman present in the room?
Felicia Willis

Greensburg, KY

#142 Sep 5, 2012
I Love How People Can Sit And Gossip All Day, Convict People Before They Are Found Guilty Or Just Flat Out Lie On Them, And No I Am Not Taking up For Kim, But What About The Rest Of The Families That Is Involved In This Don't You Think IT's Hard On Them And They Need To Be Left Alone. Also The News And The Paper Does Not Always Get Everything Reported Just Right ...They Can Leave Out Alot Of Important Information That Needs To Be Included. Also Just One Time I Wish Everyone Would Have Enough Nerve TO PUT THEIR REAL NAME !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tattletails (Apr '14) 28 min Sister please 51
Chad perrine Back in jail. 1 hr Witchiepoo 23
School teachers are lazy and spoiled. 2 hr homeschooled 36
Heil Helbig! 2 hr yolanda says 26
Edmonson Voice 21 hr Me thats who 6
Druggies (Sep '17) Fri Just Saying 17
Alyne Lawrence Barrick (Jan '17) Apr 18 Curious 4

Brownsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages