hmm

Harvest, AL

#99 Sep 3, 2012
SICK wrote:
I think people do have the facts straight and no one is really talking about the MINOR in this case from what I have read alot of people are posting talking about KIM and they have that right to caues she who be the same if the shoe was on the other foot JUST SAYING... SO SHAME ON YOU maybe you need to get your facts straight...
a lot of peple are talking abutthe minors on here... read the whle post and you will see .. several people put comments about her kids and about the CHILD she slept wth so yes it needs to stop
SICK

Greensburg, KY

#100 Sep 3, 2012
I say go for it PEOPLE dont cut her any slick.. She an ADULT and needs to be held respondable for what she did was all un called for and no the kids cant help it but she has no morles what so ever and no respect for her children and the one she raped so pople need to no what type of person she is.. I dont feel sorry for at all. so glad her husband report it and hopfully he will keep his kids away from her and her family...IF she was like us she would be the same way telling and putting down the person too cause thats the type of person she is ...
just me

Campbellsville, KY

#101 Sep 3, 2012
Ok, i have read all the post on here, i have known Kim a long time. If she did this , she needs to be punished. But in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. I hope the young man moves on from this, and she gets some help, we have drug dealers , meth heads and druggies giving our kids drugs and there is not this many comments about that.....
Love for ALL the kids

Glasgow, KY

#102 Sep 3, 2012
just me wrote:
Ok, i have read all the post on here, i have known Kim a long time. If she did this , she needs to be punished. But in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. I hope the young man moves on from this, and she gets some help, we have drug dealers , meth heads and druggies giving our kids drugs and there is not this many comments about that.....
It is not if she did and yes she does need to pay for what she has done.. I pray the boy can have a normial life after this but people are not going to make it easy for him. Some think that he should be an adult and take his blame well that is the whole point he is not.... and i think that ya there are alot of drugs out there but this needs to be taken just as serious as this don't you. I don't know what was going on in her mind but it really does not matter what she done was wrong no matter what she was going through.......
Cousin joe

Leitchfield, KY

#103 Sep 3, 2012
Concern wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wow do u know her. Y don't u identify yourself before u hide behind a fake name talkn trash
Nobody should talk trash, especially when they don't know the story. Here in a couple of weeks when she is found not guilty, you all should hang your head low with shame. Dumbasses.
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#104 Sep 3, 2012
Nothing personal Joe but it will be more like 2 to 3 years not weeks.Ive been almost 2 in October 1!!!!!Good luck.
jesse james

Lexington, KY

#107 Sep 3, 2012
Sorry people i think the age is 16 in Ky.If she is guilty she will get the same the teacher at Warren East did with i believe a 17 year old.Be patient and let the cards fall where they may.This is my last comment on this sick subject cause i feel like he thinks he got a notch in his belt and its all her fault.Id love to be on that jury!!!!!!
SICK

Greensburg, KY

#108 Sep 3, 2012
SHE at FAULT cause shes the ADULT not him I see no wrong what he did cause hes a young man so please leave him along .. Even if she gets out of this mess she will always have the name as a RAPIEST and Child MOLESTER.and from what I hear the STATE as taken it over so she probably wont get off to easy.. and she shouldnt.She knew what she was doing she wasnt crazy or stress or what ever..
hurting the bystanders

Harvest, AL

#110 Sep 3, 2012
this young man for his age is extremly mature he has been brought up to be...he works a job..he drives around windyville...he has been raised in a religous enviroment an extremly religous enviroment so yes i believe he knew what he was doing...if you did not know this boy and you sat down and had a conversation with him you would never guess he was 15 you would guess 17 0r 18....i understand completly everyones point of view but i do believe if you knew him you would feel differently about him all together....i also feel she is a sick bitch and not for the sex part all together...my hard feelings that i cant seem to work through is the fact that dakota and kim led this poor girl who has been head over heels for dakota on this ride..and if for no other reason he has the maturity to feel bad in this mess it is with that ...he would tell her how much he loved her and would tell her how there life was going to be when they got married then text her mom the next sentence. this little girl has had so much trouble gettin a boyfriend for years because she was always taller and a little bigger than the other girls her age then she finally gets one and her mom takes him..she has to go to high school with this boy and she had no part in any of it..so yes if i had to pick which one should be sittin at home crying in there room i would hands down say dakota....if his parents were as good as you say they r they would have busted his ass so hard he couldnt sit on it and dare him to ask to leave his room...and definetly no football games who does that what kind of parents would let there son out of the house..guess what hehad sex too...alot of it....kim should rot in hell and he should rot in his house for a while atleast stay home so his brother can go places where dakotas not so he dont get laughed at
brier creek

Harvest, AL

#112 Sep 3, 2012
can you all believe she is havin her kids with her at her familys constently...if she was a good mom she would try and get them in a routin cause shes gonnaa be gone and there gonna need to know how to have stability with there dad and i think its damaging makin this girl be around her mom all the time after she took her boyfriend and hurt her dad and hurt her other kids in ways they wont even realize for years...leave em alone you hurt them enough let them get stability a grow at there home because your notgonna be there
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#113 Sep 3, 2012
SICK wrote:
I think people do have the facts straight and no one is really talking about the MINOR in this case from what I have read alot of people are posting talking about KIM and they have that right to caues she who be the same if the shoe was on the other foot JUST SAYING... SO SHAME ON YOU maybe you need to get your facts straight...
Maybe you should read some of the comments on here that are all but calling his name,that is what is making me so upset! Get your facts straight read all the comments you will see it for your self if you can read...
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#114 Sep 3, 2012
jesse james wrote:
How the hell do you know what i know REALLY?Keep your ass off topix and you wont have so many opinions!!!!!!
I think that is what I asked you to do the young man does not deserve what you have been saying about him,say what you want about Kim but leave the MINOR off here!Please leave him alone!!!
legally

Brownsville, KY

#115 Sep 3, 2012
brier creek wrote:
can you all believe she is havin her kids with her at her familys constently...if she was a good mom she would try and get them in a routin cause shes gonnaa be gone and there gonna need to know how to have stability with there dad and i think its damaging makin this girl be around her mom all the time after she took her boyfriend and hurt her dad and hurt her other kids in ways they wont even realize for years...leave em alone you hurt them enough let them get stability a grow at there home because your notgonna be there
no,it's highly unlikely most sex offenders,especially 1st time offenders plead out to lesser charges or get probated on special conditions,registering ect.BUT i believe that is what the problem is.they can't be turned loose on our streets where most offend again.you can rehabilitate them its useless.they should be put in a prison with other predators to rape and molest each other like the animals they are
i beg to differ

Lexington, KY

#116 Sep 3, 2012
PLEASE wrote:
I am on here to ask you all please stop this,I know both families involved and I do know the facts,the young man did not rat Kim out,Kim`s husband is who called the cops.The young man did what any normal teenage boy would do,he is not to blame for this at all nor is his parents they are good parents!.........There was only one adult involved and she was the one that should have known better,I do know she was taught better! David James, Jesse James or whatever you are calling yourself today,you have no business saying things like you have,who would even listen,you are on this Topix about everybody else,making comments on all the post when you have no idea about the facts that is all to obvious...And LOL,and U R Blind you need to do some fact checking before you make your comments,there is proof in this case and the minor is not to blame at all,that is why it is against the law to do this to a minor they don`t have a head on their shoulder to deal with this stuff but a 35 yr old sure does and she knew that when she made the choice to do what she did and did not consider her children or anyone else`s!!!
AMEN WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH !!!!!
i beg to differ

Lexington, KY

#117 Sep 3, 2012
just me wrote:
I guess because were on the subject of raping a minor, at this time,not meth heads and drug dealers, RAPEST IN OUR COUNTY DUMB ASS!!!IF SHE DID THIS??????her husband turned her in,what choice did he have,,it was a minor involved,and he is a descent man,im sure it killed him for this to come out. poor guy,and yeah this is the subject now,so go to the meth busts and stuff and no around here ya guilty until proven innoscent,thats the peoples law around here,!
PLEASE

Bowling Green, KY

#118 Sep 3, 2012
i beg to differ wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH !!!!!
Thank you I am glad somebody on here actually understands that this stuff is only hurting the children involved!
Trisha Woodcock

Elizabethtown, KY

#119 Sep 4, 2012
PLEASE wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you I am glad somebody on here actually understands that this stuff is only hurting the children involved!
And that is exactly why I put a request in for this thread to be deleted. There are innocent children involved and stand to be hurt the most.
koj

Harvest, AL

#120 Sep 4, 2012
you dont have to put a request in just delete it.....
stupid

Greensburg, KY

#121 Sep 4, 2012
even if it deleted it someone will start it up again.. she should be ashame of what she did.. I no I wont have anything else to do with her..yes the kids are the ones that will suffer from this she has no ideal what she has done to then and to there families. but neverthless she is the talk and topix of EDMONSON CO. and people will talk about it for sometime.
its sad

Harvest, AL

#122 Sep 4, 2012
hurting the bystanders wrote:
this young man for his age is extremly mature he has been brought up to be...he works a job..he drives around windyville...he has been raised in a religous enviroment an extremly religous enviroment so yes i believe he knew what he was doing...if you did not know this boy and you sat down and had a conversation with him you would never guess he was 15 you would guess 17 0r 18....i understand completly everyones point of view but i do believe if you knew him you would feel differently about him all together....i also feel she is a sick bitch and not for the sex part all together...my hard feelings that i cant seem to work through is the fact that dakota and kim led this poor girl who has been head over heels for dakota on this ride..and if for no other reason he has the maturity to feel bad in this mess it is with that ...he would tell her how much he loved her and would tell her how there life was going to be when they got married then text her mom the next sentence. this little girl has had so much trouble gettin a boyfriend for years because she was always taller and a little bigger than the other girls her age then she finally gets one and her mom takes him..she has to go to high school with this boy and she had no part in any of it..so yes if i had to pick which one should be sittin at home crying in there room i would hands down say dakota....if his parents were as good as you say they r they would have busted his ass so hard he couldnt sit on it and dare him to ask to leave his room...and definetly no football games who does that what kind of parents would let there son out of the house..guess what hehad sex too...alot of it....kim should rot in hell and he should rot in his house for a while atleast stay home so his brother can go places where dakotas not so he dont get laughed at
i agree 110 percent with everything you said ... BUT think about how her daughter( i dont want to put her name) would feel if she read what you wrote about her insecurties for EVERYBODY in the county to read... that will make her feel worse .. you shouldnt have done that she is a beutiful girl, very smart with a big heart and she will find somebody better in time but i just dont think your helping her by adding in those sordid details about her... and lol u probably shouldnt have put his name eithier but the rest i agree 110%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 30 min Witchiepoo 10
Country Oven (Sep '15) 1 hr Whtswrongwitppl 59
bobby smith (Jan '13) 1 hr knew yrs ago 5
If only 2 hr Atpeace 21
Alyne Lawrence Barrick (Jan '17) Wed Curious 4
Wes Jaggers Wed Old Friend 1
craig childress Tue curious 1

Brownsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages