First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Kim Garrett

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2012
wow anyone know anything about this??????
wow

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2012
OMG is all i can say
OMFG

Raywick, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
You can never know about people these days. It said she was lodged in the Hart County jail but she isn't listed now. Hum, makes you wonder huh?
Concern

Trinity, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Does anyone know exactly what's gon on
OMFG

Raywick, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
not really just seen it on the wbko web site
Concern

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2012
I've know her all my life never thought of this being said bout her it makes me sad to here this if it's so. Her kids r her life n she was there's for there sake I hope it's all lies n rumors
its sad

Harvest, AL

#11 Aug 31, 2012
i know that it was on the news but its just so hard to believe...
OMFG

Raywick, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Go to WBKO.com and you all will see that the rumors and lies are true. That is all I have to say. So I guess anyone that is accused of sonomy and raping a kid is a nice person. are you kidding me. He life is ruined.
Really

Raywick, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Oh my gosh. I heard she was a great mom and babysitter. You never know about people these days.
Have a heart

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Aug 31, 2012
Come on people the child is a minor, and with what you are posting it is shameful you know better, hasn't he been through enough! Please remove your comments you are only hurting him more!
Have a heart

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Aug 31, 2012
Info and Parent you know it is wrong to say who the minor is and you have just raped him again in my opinion!!! You are no better then Kim with what you just did ,,,,if you have a heart take it down!
parent

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Sep 1, 2012
have a heart this is my opinion i think everyone should know about kim garrett what she is and what she has done.and no i didn't rape or hurt the minor she did this her self.and as for as people knowing the whole county knows.and oh yes i'm better than kim and that's my opinion!!! to bad you don't like my post
Have a heart

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Sep 1, 2012
parent wrote:
have a heart this is my opinion i think everyone should know about kim garrett what she is and what she has done.and no i didn't rape or hurt the minor she did this her self.and as for as people knowing the whole county knows.and oh yes i'm better than kim and that's my opinion!!! to bad you don't like my post
You can have your opinion about Kim,and say what you want about her but leave the comments and details off about the young man,to post things about him is WRONG and you did! Remove the comment with info about the young man he has suffered enough and he does have to go to school....Use your head would you want it what you said out there if it was your child,I think not!
its sad

Harvest, AL

#27 Sep 1, 2012
i agree you need to take down your comments...you are hurting him and HER kids even more by putting who it was and details... and innocent until proven guilty .. none of us were there and none of us know what happened but like i say even if it is true we should ALL have enough empathy and compassion for the children involved not to post details ...these kids should have been protected from the start but atleast protect them now from more hurt
what ever

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Sep 1, 2012
A fifteen year old wasn't getting raped. He knew what the hell was going on. Damn how stupid are people these days. Don't take this wrong I'm not condoning what she has done and she doesnneed punished but when the truth is finally told he was doing this under his own free will. Probably why he was sneaking down there at night!
EC Girl

United States

#29 Sep 1, 2012
what ever wrote:
A fifteen year old wasn't getting raped. He knew what the hell was going on. Damn how stupid are people these days. Don't take this wrong I'm not condoning what she has done and she doesnneed punished but when the truth is finally told he was doing this under his own free will. Probably why he was sneaking down there at night!
We are talking about a hormonal teenage boy who physically was probably happy with the arrangement, but mentally was not mature enough to deal with the situation. That's why it's called statutory RAPE--he wasn't ready to process what the fallout would be. I doubt he's been traumatized by the physical advances, but no doubt the emotional overload of guilt and humiliation will leave their mark. Kim should have known better, but I can't help but wonder what she was going through mentally to engage in this and hurt so many people who love her. The whole thing is just sad.
the truth comes out

Greensburg, KY

#30 Sep 1, 2012
I'm for one glad everyone can now see what kind of person she really is. She has for years sent kids home with cuts and bruises and never been in trouble for any of it. She had the wool pulled over everyone's eyes in Edmonson county. She has been watching kids in her home for the last fourteen years atleast, it makes you think what she was capable of doing to those kids. Maybe now everyone will believe what people has been trying to say about how bad she treats the kids in her daycare. Anyone that can abuse a kid of any age is a child molester in my eyes and just shows she could do it to a kid of any age. It just shows how sick of a person she really is. I just hope that her kids don't have to suffer now from her stupid ass.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Sep 1, 2012
I heard bad things about her daycare to ... I am too am glad people can see who she really is.. And anyone to miss treat any child should have to pay for what they did...EC GIRL- it doesnt matter if the boy knew what he was doing the FACT is Kim should of knew better.and never the less she had not respect for her daughter and the other 2 children... She was stupid and didnt think she would get caught... Even if she gets out of this mess she has ruin her name and now will have the name as a CHILD MOLESTER.. I really feel for her kids cause in there eyes they see her as a wonderful mother but now they see her as a MOLESTER..They should of not let her out of jail WHAT WAS THEY THINKING???
Trisha Woodcock

Mammoth Cave, KY

#32 Sep 1, 2012
Ok, enough is enough. Kim watched my kids for years and at no time did I think she ever harmed them. Kids are kids, they will get bumps and bruises when playing. I am sure under anyones care, including your own, your child will fall down and get hurt. And as far as this thread, it should be deleted because she has three beautiful children that should not be subjected to their personal lives drug through the mud. They are having a very difficult time and do not deserve this. Think about the children involved.
brittany riketts

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Sep 1, 2012
fyi wrote:
Kin to Larry Davis... Must run in the family..Her a?? needed to rot in jail.
for your info larry was not kin to kim and kim was wounbderful person i known here all my life and yeah maby she done some thing wrong but people make mistakes and i am sure u all that talk trash about here have done wrose tings in life kim was a verry kind and loving women she was thair for my family when we need here and kim is also my cusin so for u people who dont know her pleas keep your mouth shut and quit talking trash because when it comes to family i will rock your world k and i am not going to let you all try to run kims life k so do us all a favor and stay off here back and saty out of here life
btw i am not going to put a fake name i am putting my real name un like all you fakes that can talk trash but dont wount people to know who u are GET A LIFE......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh what she did to me 10 min whut 13
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 18 min 2twisted 5,983
Christy Willoughby 1 hr Christy 2
Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?! (Dec '12) 1 hr Im STRESSED OUT 410
Flower girls of all star plumbing 2 hr Truthfully 6
wes & kira beckham (Dec '14) 3 hr FirePheonix 10
jamie kulesa (horten) 4 hr shame 8

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance