recycle

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Where do you drop off cans for recycling. I don't want to mess with selling them, just get rid of a big garbage bag full
rodney hoffman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

I would be glad to take them. we are saving them for the kids church camp
Suzan

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

The UK Cooperative Extension Service is also taking them to help fund our kids to go to 4-H camp. We are at the basement of the Health Department. You can bring them anytime. If we aren't there, just leave them outside. We will take care of them. Thanks!
recycle

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Suzan, left the bag outside the door yesterday. hope you found it. How long will you be collecting
hehe

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

looks like church camp lost to 4-h camp.. .score
Suzan

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Thanks! We constantly recycle. I was not in the office yesterday but I am sure that someone in the office took care of them.

hehe...please do not make this a big deal.
recycle

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

perhaps church camp will get the next bag, I'm sure you didn't think of that.

Mr. Hoffman, where would you like them dropped off? May be a couple weeks before the bag is full........
Suzan

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Recycle,

Thank you. Our secretary said she did get the bag and put it in the appropriate storage area.

Mr. Hoffman...what do you think of a combined recycling effort for our camps?
rodeny hoffman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Screw can stealer
rodeny hoffman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

SCREW U CAN STEALER* when im angry i can't type
recycle

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

I wonder if one of the recycle companies would put one of those big recycling containers somewhere in the county and pick up once a month. The county should really have some type of recycling program
rodney Hoffman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

If you are going to use my name for something at least spell it right.
I am happy to have the 4-h get them I will try fundraising elsewhere. Thanks though.
recycle

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

rodeny, there's no reason to act like that. We are intelligent people trying to help out in this thread. Rodney, again, where would you like the next bag dropped off? I'm happy to help out all organizations in fundraising

Since: Apr 09

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

The other posts were not from me. I just saw your original post and thought it would be a great idea.
I am not mad and my feelings are not hurt. I am glad they went for good instead of greed, the 4-H is a great destination for them. Again thanks but I don't want any hassles, Please just give them to the 4-H.
I have now registered my name so everyone will know it is me.
go green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

recycle wrote:
I wonder if one of the recycle companies would put one of those big recycling containers somewhere in the county and pick up once a month. The county should really have some type of recycling program
i agree brownsville really does need to get with the program! i know of towns smaller than ours that have recycling stations set up for cans, paper, plastic, glass, ect... we all need to do our part! i also think our town needs to somehow educate people on saving enegry. i have converted all of my light bulbs to the new CFL's and can really see the savings on my bill.
recycle

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Rodney, I recognized the difference between the two. Irritating, isn't it, that someone has to get on here and try to stir up something between people trying to help each other!!

And yes, go green, we do all need to do our part. Small steps by all of us will help! I've converted my bulbs too and I bought reusable water bottles and a water filter. We never use paper plates at home any more either
go green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

just another tip for anyone wanting to be a little greener. use the re-useable bags at wal-mart and cut down on waste or if you don't want to buy a bunch of re-useable bags just save all of your plastic walmart bags and take them back to walmart to be recycled. there is a big cardboard box right when you go in the door of all walmarts to put them it. it would only take a few mins of your time and could make a big diff!
recycle

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

oh yeah, forgot the reusable bags that I bought. They are great!
Spitfire

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Suzan,

Good job! Any other time, you could place the cans on the side of the road and couldn't pay someone to pick them up, you offer for a great cause, and WOW!!! What a response. Well, I think you have done just fine.....if I had cans, I would give them to YOU!!!!
Suzan wrote:
Recycle,
Thank you. Our secretary said she did get the bag and put it in the appropriate storage area.
Mr. Hoffman...what do you think of a combined recycling effort for our camps?
Spitfire

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

LOL, I would share with you too....but I don't have any cans! Good causes.....both!
rodney Hoffman wrote:
If you are going to use my name for something at least spell it right.
I am happy to have the 4-h get them I will try fundraising elsewhere. Thanks though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brownsville Forum right now

Search the Brownsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
pediphile 3 min notsure 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Limbertwig 144,600
r & r heating and air cond. are crooks and dont... 10 hr upset customer 1
Brandy Kinser 11 hr Wrong 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 hr redeemer 26,159
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,540
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
Brownsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••