First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to petie?
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2010
none ya buiness. have to keep stuff going huh?
Curious

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2010
A Dear Friend wrote:
none ya buiness. have to keep stuff going huh?
Yes I do! That's why curious!
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
why would you want to run someones name in the dirt that hasn't done nothing to you.
Curious

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2010
A Dear Friend wrote:
why would you want to run someones name in the dirt that hasn't done nothing to you.
I don't I merely asked what happened. Who made you the topix police. This site is made for gossip
Correction

Harvest, AL

#6 Aug 26, 2010
This site is not for Gossip. It was made for news. Everyone has turned it into the latest gossip.
Curious

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Correction wrote:
This site is not for Gossip. It was made for news. Everyone has turned it into the latest gossip.
Sorry I asked. And since this is my first time ever posting. I guess gossip is my fault. I learned everything I needed to know from Alexander gossip anyway
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2010
thank you this is for NEWS!!!!
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2010
i guess so..
yes

Brownsville, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
he is in jail for breaking in to a friends house and stealing....on drugs
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2010
no he didn't stop making stuff up.
Curious

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
yes wrote:
he is in jail for breaking in to a friends house and stealing....on drugs
Thanks for the NEWS!!!!
Curious

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2010
I looked it up on Grayson co. 3rd degree burglary. Doesn't sound too made up. Possesion of stolen property. That's made up. And mug shot really isn't him. Wow
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Curious wrote:
I looked it up on Grayson co. 3rd degree burglary. Doesn't sound too made up. Possesion of stolen property. That's made up. And mug shot really isn't him. Wow
recieving stolen property isn't burglary if you don't know it was stolen. you all don't know the story so i suggest you all to shut your mouth about. my friend is in jail with him. you all judge people by the cover anyways and believe wat ya read, got to know the real facts.
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Ratt wrote:
I heard he's been peddling those pills and didn't have enogh $$ so he started stealing and breaking into places to get his dope money! I hope he rots in jail! He is a compulsive liar and can not be trusted! I hope he gets bustded and rolls on everyone!! Karma is a bitch!
like i said u don't know nothing but yet u talk smack. Ratt u don't know nothin u just know from wat others say.
Learn

Detroit, MI

#17 Aug 26, 2010
A Dear Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
recieving stolen property isn't burglary if you don't know it was stolen. you all don't know the story so i suggest you all to shut your mouth about. my friend is in jail with him. you all judge people by the cover anyways and believe wat ya read, got to know the real facts.
No crap receiving stolen property isn't burglary. You're a genius. Receiving stolen property is receiving stolen property and is punishable by Kentucky state law. If you're a little slow, he was charged with burglary and RSP. Meaning he is accused of both. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry you didn't make it past the 5th grade.
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2010
Learn wrote:
<quoted text>
No crap receiving stolen property isn't burglary. You're a genius. Receiving stolen property is receiving stolen property and is punishable by Kentucky state law. If you're a little slow, he was charged with burglary and RSP. Meaning he is accused of both. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry you didn't make it past the 5th grade.
Stop repeating yourself. It is RECIEVING it Duh.. Whatever Stick and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Say what you will but i know the truth and you don't.. hahaha.. I guess you are from Edmonson too we both graduated from the 5th grade together..LMAO!!!
Learn

Detroit, MI

#20 Aug 26, 2010
Ok. End of discussion. You just proved to me and everyone else that you're an f'n idiot. Good day.
Learn

Toledo, OH

#21 Aug 26, 2010
Btw dumbass, it's spelled "receiving". Thanks for proving that your IQ is lower than a school zone speed limit.
A Dear Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Aug 26, 2010
I just spelled it wrong so you could correct it. not everyone is perfect as you are. Whatever I don't care what you say about me on here. I had to act like that to see the response you give out. I have to take the topix away from pete. pete is a good guy and you are just on here to put someone dowm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Thomas (Jun '13) 3 min Curious 25
Kristin miller IN BED? 23 min Agreed 29
Ivan massey 39 min Ivan 2
breakfast restaurant. 1 hr ilikegrls 14
Horse cave adult store (Oct '16) 1 hr LOL 11
Tim Skees Sun The dude 8
to the girl on facebook looking for summer jo c... (Jul '14) Oct 18 missthem 17

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance