Brownsville Jamboree
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
king

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2011
kim wrote:
I heard thats a good place to pick up married women.I heard that where Linda Sowders met her new boyfriend Mike Hayes.poor big Mike he need to just forget about her and get on with his life.i feel sorry for the little micheal.
you also need to mind your own business.
king

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2011
kim wrote:
I heard thats a good place to pick up married women.I heard that where Linda Sowders met her new boyfriend Mike Hayes.poor big Mike he need to just forget about her and get on with his life.i feel sorry for the little micheal.
who ever put this on here needs to mind there own business i guess you dont have anything else better to do then talk about this you must have a boring life so why dont you get a life and stay out of everyones elses.
okay

AOL

#4 Jan 11, 2011
how much weight did linda lose.
mike

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
who is this lady my name is mike. do y think she take me.
mike

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2011
where is this place at?.i would like to meet this woman. is she hot?
Brownsville family

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Do you all got other thing to do then talking about people. if you no what she and her kids went though you would shut your mouth and mind your on self. nobody Knows what goes on inside closes doors. if she wants another man or hell she wants to sleep with women that is her not your damn life. stuip asses. you all just jeaoulous of her.
okay

AOL

#9 Jan 16, 2011
Linda will go both ways mike get over it.I no, she had rather be with a woman than with you.
funny

AOL

#10 Jan 16, 2011
I went 2 school with Linda she is a good person and a good friend so leave her alone.
Cal

Canton, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2011
Take me there!!!
Ha Ha

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Yes she would dont worry about, it is a shamed a woman can make her happy but mike cant. o well some people got it and some wish they did,
water boy

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
yes babe, and y are one that wish they did HA HA.
chris

Harvest, AL

#14 Jan 27, 2011
ok ok this is bull shit... linda is a good person why everbody have to talk shit on here for ..
kimr

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jan 28, 2011
chris that is all this is good for n yes she is
ask me

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2011
she has run after every man at that show she run after johnny coats for years and larry just about anyone that would look at her she fineley found her one but look at him and then look at her there you go that says it all
chris

Harvest, AL

#17 Jan 30, 2011
ask me you are a dumb ass you just like talking shit like everboby
black pepper

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2011
ask me wrote:
she has run after every man at that show she run after johnny coats for years and larry just about anyone that would look at her she fineley found her one but look at him and then look at her there you go that says it all
i just think you are jealous of her.i cant beleive they let people in there and not have to pay anything and i dont think that is right because everybody else does.
they dont

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2011
black pepper wrote:
<quoted text>i just think you are jealous of her.i cant beleive they let people in there and not have to pay anything and i dont think that is right because everybody else does.
he helps the band out like they need him. hell why dont we all help the band out, and we wont have to pay,watch when he and his wife are what ever she is just walks right in. they have a little baby girl.
ask me

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2011
chris wrote:
ask me you are a dumb ass you just like talking shit like everboby
what do you wont people to ask you why was you one, of them men linda was after and she turn you down why sh*t on the botton of a boot looks better then you.your the dum ass on here. and cant see it.
ask me

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2011
chris wrote:
ok ok this is bull shit... linda is a good person why everbody have to talk shit on here for ..
ok ok ok. this is donkey shit.... chris thinks he is sexy on here why everbody have to talk sh.t on him he dont know why.
under

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2011
you know it said in the paper 5 dollars a person to get in right. 12 and under free. thats why them 2 with their baby girl got in free, i know who they are, some times she comes with him and walks right in yes they need to pay 2 when they come in but he runs to larry, with some say story, and get in free they did Saturday night the band lost 10 dollars on them 2 them sorry asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous people from the county? (Jun '10) 4 hr Here 67
sledding accident 23 hr willimae 1
Missy Glenn (Feb '11) Tue SeeIt 11
Alyne barrick (Jan '17) Tue Curious 5
Chris Logsdon (Nov '08) Tue Carolyn Miracle 10
Lana logsdon (May '13) Tue Carolyn Miracle 6
Druggies Jan 8 Stupid 14

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance