Muffin Top

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Hey ....I hear that oh Shelby Duvall is going to be a BIG state boy .... what about that??? Can I get a What the HELL????
all ears

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2009
I heard that Erica Logsdon and Shelby are seeing each other. Any truth to it? I heard he could give her all she wants and a bunch more besides.
Brian Salings

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2009
What do you mean a "BIG state boy"?
Muffin Top

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2009
yea a state trooper you see...he told me all about his physical, and is ready to catch wayne harp..and shelby told me about this new guy named jonny brewster, said wayne and jonny got n 2 it about who could bench more..jonny apparenty got the best of wayne word has it..shocked alot of people in brown town..
jonny brewster

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2009
dang right i got the best of wayne harp..he was a tuffin, but i gotem. we're spose to go get a beer together tonight at the deuce ten dollars all you can drink, me and wayne gonna kick some a??..
Brian Salings

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2009
awesome
Bubba Duke

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
you stupid sumbitches. Shelby got more girlfriends than Ive had wives.
Cody Mcgrew

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Quit making fun of shelby he is a great person. this website was designed for people like u to get on here and make fun of other people
bull

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Brian sailing is a douche bag
bull

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Yes shelby is a great person unlike the rest of these f:;cking DOUCHE BAGS LIKE ANY SAILINGS!!!!!
Sharon

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
bull wrote:
Yes shelby is a great person unlike the rest of these f:;cking DOUCHE BAGS LIKE ANY SAILINGS!!!!!
You got a lot of right to call somone names,Hell you can't even spell.Shelby Duvall needs to be in Hopkinsville.he is a retard just like you.Have you burned your own house down? Have you cut your brothers foot off with an ax, trying to act like Roots? How come you don't like Salings? Mac lock you up or maybe of your stupid friends? You make me sick. And as Bubba says YOU STUPID SUMBITCH
Bubba Duke

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
You tell them Stupid Sumbitches, Sharon. Now, even though Shelb done jinxed one of my marriages, he is still one heck of a feller. If it weren't for Shelb, this county would be a state of anarchy, and you can take that to the PBI.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
It was his sisters foot. He has had other major moments, but one good one was aking someones car and beating the windows out and chrome off. WHY? Because he watched the demolition derby and it looked cool.
Bubba Duke

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
You stupid sumbitch...how do you ak someones car?

Since: Nov 12

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2012
it is kind of like you being your dad's sum.
Bubba Duke

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Your dad's sum? As in dad plus dad equals...? You stupid sumbitch.
answer

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
saw him walkn 2day. he has got alot older and slower. people need 2 give him a ride more often. i feel sry 4 him
omg

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2013
people b good 2 him
peggy

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jan 1, 2013
yes we will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min yuck 5,762
surprize (Sep '08) 22 min Idk 3
Who installs grease traps??? (Sep '08) 25 min Idk 2
Wanting a job at tattletales 1 hr simpleattitude 1
where are you 1 hr midget 20
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr American Lady 154,272
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess412 81,648
•••
•••
Brownsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brownsville People Search