I am I am I am

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

She cheated on Sammy Patton with Duston Bashom and I just read she cheated on Duston with Sammy what is up with that!
Vern

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I use to bang her to and shes a slut for sure
Samuel Patton

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I dont know about all that stuff but I did sleep with Jennifer last Sunday
jennifer meredith

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Whatever Sammy, u know u were begging and i said no, anyone can ask jay's little sister kayle, cause she was there with me. Keep up yr lies Sammy. And Vernon u only think I'm a slut because I DID cheat on u, but everyone knew that. As for cheating on Sammy, I did not, and I would never cheat on Dustin (spell it right idiots). And he knows that, even though where not together anymore, because people can't leave us alone, and let us be happy. This website is BS, no one on here has enough balls to put there real name on here, ya'll are sad really, if this is what you do all day. This is the last time I'm getting on here. Ya'll can talk all you want, I really don't give a F***.
funny hoebag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

jennifer meredith wrote:
Whatever Sammy, u know u were begging and i said no, anyone can ask jay's little sister kayle, cause she was there with me. Keep up yr lies Sammy. And Vernon u only think I'm a slut because I DID cheat on u, but everyone knew that. As for cheating on Sammy, I did not, and I would never cheat on Dustin (spell it right idiots). And he knows that, even though where not together anymore, because people can't leave us alone, and let us be happy. This website is BS, no one on here has enough balls to put there real name on here, ya'll are sad really, if this is what you do all day. This is the last time I'm getting on here. Ya'll can talk all you want, I really don't give a F***.
You say you don't give a F***, but from the way of sounds, you have given several of them.... lmfao!
The Real Samuel Patton

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

jennifer meredith wrote:
Jen I never said that just telling you the more you post on here the more people are going to mess with you
I need a girlfriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer, will you think about being with a girl? I have heard so much about you and know that you may be willing to try. I adore you and would love to meet you and don't know how I can find out besides on here? I know that is awful to say but I have to get it out some way? Your young and just awesome. I don't want to say my real name because I don't want trouble either.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sammy is sleeping in jail with Bubba now!!!!! LMAO!!!!
LIL Jay

Nevada, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

she knows hoe to suck one real good made me blow all over her and her pu..y is so loose
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

wow
Wrong for sure

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

No I am not in Jail thankyou and the stuff you all say is just making it easier for me to have a good law suit so keep up the good work. Jenn is not a slut a rat yea told on my family Cody Patton and Bonner in Bee Springs. Best just to leave her alone promise you that. Shes got a good family and they dont deserve to get on here and see this crap.
Hahaha

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

You really have the room to call someone else a rat you rapist thats why they call you rattin patton in jail plus cody is a rat too I cant wait till you sissiies finally make it to real prison so someone can make you there girl like the rest of the weak patton family
jennifer lindsey

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

rattin patton omg i love tht never heard him called tht befor but dmn im dieing over here an yup he is a rapist cant believe i ever waisted time on him an he got im my pants when i was 17 tells u rite there wht kinda ppl he is told him i didnt want to but he beged n beged i knw it was wrong of me an i regret ever sleeping with him
Bubba Duke

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

You stupid sumbitches...

First of all, Sammy is a good feller. You all need to leave him alone. Anytime a man is down on his luck and needs a piece of poo nan nee pie, he will share his girlfriend.

Which is why I am also upset at the way you people are talking about sweet Jennifer. Yes, she may like to have sex. Yes, you may need a 2 X 4 strapped to your butt so you don't fall in. However, she has a heart as big as her poonie hole, so leave her alone.
hey yall

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

he is n jail
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

So who is she with now that all her men are locked up? Does she have any ex's that arent in jail? Just wondering. Seems like she is dangerous to be around

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality 150,034
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Mavis Roof Mcguire 6 hr mo 2
Minit Mart rat 6 hr dumb 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
Larry ToeJoe Davis Wed Fan 30

Search the Brownsville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••