Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else had any issues with the CPS in Brownsville. I have had some major deals with them and we feel like we are being very mistreated by them and I was wanting some other opinions of people that have had to deal with them especially over BOGUS crap. The do not do there jobs correctly in my opinion. Please give me some insight. thank you
i think

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

do favors for ex employees etc JOKE
Nancy Arredondo

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Not long ago my 2 year old grandson was placed with me because of some problems with his parents I had him with me for almost 6 months His parents worked the program and got the children back They have since had another baby Right after the baby was born cps became involved again and removed the children from thier care Since then cps has removed the children through the court I HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE MY GRANDCHILDREN SINCE I FEEL I HAVE BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY IN THIS AND AM NOT SURE WHAT I CAN DO
ill tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

call and talk to the workers they are very compassionate. They could lead u down the right road. Don't get rude they are only rude if someone gets rude with them
wow

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

there are no one out there that thinks their kids are in danger even when they are... always would be better than where they were placed and thinks they know best. If this was the case they would never have been called. It is very seldom that a case worker walks into a home of someone who is never in trouble and obeys the laws. As for grand parents... the biggest breaker of restraining orders against parents is done by family members. In short don't break laws or neglect kids and you will have no reason to even know who the child service workers are.
child advocate

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CrazyMad wrote:
Has anyone else had any issues with the CPS in Brownsville. I have had some major deals with them and we feel like we are being very mistreated by them and I was wanting some other opinions of people that have had to deal with them especially over BOGUS crap. The do not do there jobs correctly in my opinion. Please give me some insight. thank you
If you were qualified to make that judgement you would have a different opinion!
CrazyMad

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Well my opinion since we where told the only reason that the cps was still on us was because we had to many children. we have had them on us for about 4 years now and we have jumped through hoops to keep them happy and it seems no matter what we do or how we do it they are dis-satisfied with everything. We moved to a different county and the cps there said that they should have closed our case a long time ago. And then under circumstances beyond my control we had no choice but to move back into edmonson county and we cant get the case closed. I think that the cps in brownsville is profiling against us because of the number of children in the home. I have started a lawsuit against them and my attorney thinks that we will win but i was just trying to see if there was anyone else that feels like they have been mistreated by them because i know that we have been. Thanks all
e1 wants more

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

CrazyMad wrote:
Well my opinion since we where told the only reason that the cps was still on us was because we had to many children. we have had them on us for about 4 years now and we have jumped through hoops to keep them happy and it seems no matter what we do or how we do it they are dis-satisfied with everything. We moved to a different county and the cps there said that they should have closed our case a long time ago. And then under circumstances beyond my control we had no choice but to move back into edmonson county and we cant get the case closed. I think that the cps in brownsville is profiling against us because of the number of children in the home. I have started a lawsuit against them and my attorney thinks that we will win but i was just trying to see if there was anyone else that feels like they have been mistreated by them because i know that we have been. Thanks all
Still on us ???? what cause the first complaint? that might explain it all.
TATTLER

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

yES, THEY ARE VER Y HARD TO DEAL WITH. iN THE CLASSES i TOOK IN BG, THEY SAID THE CPS ALWAYS TRIED TO FIND FAMILY MEMBER S TO TAKE THE KIDS. BEFORE THEY PUT THEM IN FOSTER CARE. tHAT IS A BIG LIE. i TELL YOU , YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY. tHE BALL IS IN THEIR COURT. i WROTE TO fRANKFORT AND NO RESULTS. SORRY, SORRY SYSTEM!!!
CrazyMad

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I have called the Ombudsman and the have told me that they would investigate the situation and i have not heard anything in over 4 months and they act as if we are in the wrong and I was not being mistreated. But they said that they would investigate but still nothing. I have also called the county supervisor over the brownsville cps and he said that i should call ombudsman and i told him that I did but he still hasn't done anything about it. I have also called a lawyer to try and sue them and he said that I do have a case and I am trying to show the county that they are really unethical and are really driving me crazy. I just need somebody that could tell me what to do and get this crap all behind me. Thanks to all of your posts.
fyi

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

again what was original charges neglect sex abuse drugs ... what
TATTLER

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Go on line to Ky.Gov and find the title of this department and write to them. They do answer. I have done it.I feel sorry for youdealing with this bunch. Most of them are heartless.
TATTLER

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

also, the supervisor at Brownsville is the worst one. You cannot trust her. Here is the website to go to: CFS.Ky.gov/siteMap.htm or write them(Keep copy of your letter. Cavinet for Health & Family services, Office of Secretary of State, 275 E Main St., Frankfort, Ky40621. I hope this helps in some way. It is so hard to beat the system. There is rule that says they are supposed to contact next of kin first. Believe me they don't and I know you know that now. Tell Frankfort they did not do this.
e1 wants more

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

TATTLER wrote:
also, the supervisor at Brownsville is the worst one. You cannot trust her. Here is the website to go to: CFS.Ky.gov/siteMap.htm or write them(Keep copy of your letter. Cavinet for Health & Family services, Office of Secretary of State, 275 E Main St., Frankfort, Ky40621. I hope this helps in some way. It is so hard to beat the system. There is rule that says they are supposed to contact next of kin first. Believe me they don't and I know you know that now. Tell Frankfort they did not do this.
Way to miss lead!! There is no rule!!!1 none notta They take children out of a dangerous situation only to habd them to a person who is most likely to protect the parent..... no and it depends on the crime.
TATTLER

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

what are you talking about"protect the parent". If you have never been in this situation, you don't know how they treat you. I know there are people out there who don't deserve their children but there are some that is treated badly by CFC., where they should not be treated this way.
e1 wants more

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

It is and shouldn't be up to a cfc as to who is and isn't a danger Remove from entire situation including grannies until it is all sorted.If it a drug charge and not a direct threat to kids then yes go to grandmas. Easy don't screw up and you don't go through this .
pmmm

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah if CPS walks into you're home you are guilty of some sort of neglect or effed up situation. I can't feel sorry for any of the trash posting in this thread. Half of the kids in Edmonson County probably would benefit from being taken from their homes.
Probably more than half and the parents have no clue why LMAO.
new scholar

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

in reply to YEAH", Our kids weren't taken away. I was trying to get one our of foster care, since i was close kin to them.,..No way!!They treat you like you are a criminal.
Yeah

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

new scholar wrote:
in reply to YEAH", Our kids weren't taken away. I was trying to get one our of foster care, since i was close kin to them.,..No way!!They treat you like you are a criminal.
Most people who deal with CPS ARE criminals. And since you apparently have some trash close enough to you in relation that their kids are in foster care then you are automatically considered just as bad by association. Besides, they won't put kids in foster care if a close relative is fit to take care of them so....the fact that you are having to "fight" CPS for custody of the kid says a lot. There's a reason they are being a bunch of hard asses to you, you probably have some issues like a lot of people in Edmonson County. If you are living in section 8 or are on welfare/food stamps and don't have a room they can sleep in all by themself or a job then good luck with that.
new scholar

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

You definetly do not know what you're talking about. I would put my reputation up to anyone's in the county. I am not TRASH. I was trying to get a teenager that was kin to me out of foster care. No other intentions but to help the child. They treate me like dirt. In one case thatI know abot they had someone picked out to take the younger children. Nobody wanted a teenager. You cannot help who you are kin to, can you? You think you are above it. Well you nice upstanding citizen. I would wish that you would get in this type of situation but I wouldn't wish that on any S.O>B.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brownsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance