First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rocko

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2008
Cindy Decker, Carol Williams, tana d., Paula madison,Crissy Skaggs, Michele Skaggs, Rhonda Clemons, Serenna Rich, deborah cummings etc.
Rocko

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2008
Best Looking girls 1984-1986
Rocko

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2008
Rocko wrote:
Cindy Decker, Carol Williams, tana d., Paula madison,Crissy Skaggs, Michele Skaggs, Rhonda Clemons, Serenna Rich, deborah cummings etc.
Teresa Miller,Amy Carrol,
byron

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2008
Kim Spainhoward, Lisa Day,Michelle Watt,
Shelly Railey, barbra webb, Carnita Johnson.
titty man

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2008
barbara webb, lisa day, shelley railey???? were you water headed crack baby? these girls I never found attractive phisically or as just nice people always acted like snobbs.
jennifer

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2008
you people are too old to be talking about high school hotties!!! lol You need to be talking about who you have cheated with on your spouse!!! Now that will be interesting!!!!
Money

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2008
Jennifer is there something your not saying? Also last time I checked this is a free country and free internet. This seems like a mild discussion compared to other post I have read on hear. As for titty man you most likely never knew them or you would know better. Also change your name you should have more respect for women than to refer something so nice with such a childish name.
Valkyrie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2008
I agree with Money. They probably didn't pay attention (for a good reason) to the guy who is now disrespecting them after 20+ years ago.
tom

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2008
I know those girls and would have to agree with t-man,the only reason these girls got attention was there last name, sure wasn't there looks.

Since: Dec 08

EDMONSON CO.

#10 Jan 6, 2009
Michelle Watt, Rhonda Clemmons, Lonna Vincent,
Michelle Skaggs, Carnita Johnson and Anna Jaggers
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2009
is that 83 to 86 years old you talkin about????
The man

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2009
SUPERSTAHHH wrote:
Michelle Watt, Rhonda Clemmons, Lonna Vincent,
Michelle Skaggs, Carnita Johnson and Anna Jaggers
I think Sonya Blanton Was one of the top two
walker

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2009
Crissy Skaggs was sooo hot is she in EC now ?
echs

Alliance, OH

#14 Mar 12, 2009
The man wrote:
<quoted text> I think Sonya Blanton Was one of the top two
I think you're in the wrong post...Sonya was 87.
Hickory Nut

San Antonio, TX

#15 Mar 13, 2009
WOW !! I went to school with most of these girls....class of 85. I agree; most of the names you mentioned where from prominent names and wouldn't hardly give this old boy the time of day. Of course my pappy was the law and that didn't make me real popular anyways. I tell you though, Barbara Webb was always nice to me. I think I went out with Sonya Blanton....nice nice body. I wonder what she looks like now. I use to ride my dirt bike past Kim Spainhoward's house just in hopes she'd be outside. HA HA. She and her older sister were pretty. Also Lisa Day, whom I heard from on here lately, was very nice and her sister Lora was really pretty. I was in home economics with Crissy Skaggs. She had a great body; and she knew it; that was the only problem. Teresa Miller was pretty but hated my guts for some reason; I think cause of my Dad. Cindy Decker was a good friend; went to school with her all the way through. She was always in a serious relationship with one guy; cant' remember who it was though. Serenna Rich; I was in love with this girl. Spent a lot o time at her house when my Dad and her Dad worked together. Debra Cummings is like my second or thrid cousin or something like that. Always nice. Thanks for the memories poster. Most are all good memories. By the way this is Brian Salings. Curious to know who you are.
echs

Alliance, OH

#16 Mar 13, 2009
Hickory Nut wrote:
WOW !! I went to school with most of these girls....class of 85. I agree; most of the names you mentioned where from prominent names and wouldn't hardly give this old boy the time of day. Of course my pappy was the law and that didn't make me real popular anyways. I tell you though, Barbara Webb was always nice to me. I think I went out with Sonya Blanton....nice nice body. I wonder what she looks like now. I use to ride my dirt bike past Kim Spainhoward's house just in hopes she'd be outside. HA HA. She and her older sister were pretty. Also Lisa Day, whom I heard from on here lately, was very nice and her sister Lora was really pretty. I was in home economics with Crissy Skaggs. She had a great body; and she knew it; that was the only problem. Teresa Miller was pretty but hated my guts for some reason; I think cause of my Dad. Cindy Decker was a good friend; went to school with her all the way through. She was always in a serious relationship with one guy; cant' remember who it was though. Serenna Rich; I was in love with this girl. Spent a lot o time at her house when my Dad and her Dad worked together. Debra Cummings is like my second or thrid cousin or something like that. Always nice. Thanks for the memories poster. Most are all good memories. By the way this is Brian Salings. Curious to know who you are.
Sonya looks the same as in school, maybe prettier. She keeps a really dark tan and that might catch up to her one day but she is still pretty. Not married now.
Brian Salings

San Antonio, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2009
I was thinking. I went out with Sonya Hawks; I think that was her last name; not Sonya Blanton; sorry about that. And how could I leave out Lee Ann Massey.....she was my all time hottest girlfriend ever.
echs

Alliance, OH

#18 Mar 14, 2009
didn't sonya hawks end up finishing school at East or was that another Hawks girl?
Brian Salings

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 14, 2009
????????
Just Wondering

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Mar 19, 2009
Rocko wrote:
Whatever happened to Paula Madison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know Where Kristie Allen is (Jan '09) 4 hr lmmfao 48
Edith Duke Sat confused 2
Hilltop Restuarant (May '09) Sat Butterfly 51
Pete tarantino (Aug '10) May 21 Your stupid 120
Poll What Constables does the best job for the commu... May 20 The bottom of it 0
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Mar '10) May 20 White_Lightning 126
Joey and Christy Cannon (Aug '14) May 20 gregory 7
More from around the web

Brownsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]