Three Men Arrested In Random Drive By...

Three Men Arrested In Random Drive By Shooting

There are 28 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Three Men Arrested In Random Drive By Shooting. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Winford Blake Wilburn, 19 of Bowling Green ,Thomas Michael Welborn, 18 of Brownsville and Casey D. Coleman, 18 of Smiths Grove have been arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jopp

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2012
One of them was Blake wilburn! Crazy. All three of them will get some jail time, they could've killed someone.
Jane

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Thugs !!!!
What

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
I hope they get the max. Little wanna be thugs. 3 little punks.
JAY

Crestwood, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
I hope they make an example out of these thugs! There is no place for that kind of spineless act. What cowards,
What Vince Where

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
How about we all just be friends.
George Bush

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
How about you crawling in a hole and shutting the h e l l up. You get your kids shot at , and see if your piece loving a s s says let's all be friends. They all three can rot in hell. No excuse for that crap.
Wow
#11 Aug 16, 2012
Clearly, these three should not be referred to as "men"!! Regardless of their legal ages.
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2012
where are they in jail at?
yopp yoppidity yoppbitch

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Sep 14, 2012
How about all you real spineless cowards kill yourself slow and suffer badly the world would be a better place without u and u know it two of these guys are real ass dudes who dont put up with bs better said real men! yall are pussies for hiding your identity hahaha they would whip yalls asses for talking shit i promise. COWARD internet thugs!!!!!
heisenberg

Demotte, IN

#14 Sep 15, 2012
yopp yoppidity yoppbitch wrote:
How about all you real spineless cowards kill yourself slow and suffer badly the world would be a better place without u and u know it two of these guys are real ass dudes who dont put up with bs better said real men! yall are pussies for hiding your identity hahaha they would whip yalls asses for talking shit i promise. COWARD internet thugs!!!!!
then show your name you redneck wannabe gangster. news flash, your live in kentucky youll never be anything or have any "street cred"
heisenberg

Demotte, IN

#15 Sep 15, 2012
you*
Drama of EC

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
You want to call them Thugs,,haha. They don't know how to be thugs. There is no excuse for them to be doing this. They need to be punished and do some serious time for this.
jo jo

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
who busted these turds anyways does anybody knw?
Amber Markle

Ardsley, NY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
One of these men Casy Coleman is my cousin and I suggest you all shut the fuck up about him. He is a young man yet and he has clearly made some mistakes but that does not give anyone the right to critize him. Like I said he has made some mistakes that does not define him as a person and that doesn't mean he is a thug or wanna be ganster. Actually he is one of the sweetest kindest people I know and unless you can take a good long hard look in the mirror and say you are perfect which you can't because nobody is then I suggest you keep you fucking mouth shut!!!!!!
truth

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Amber Markle wrote:
One of these men Casy Coleman is my cousin and I suggest you all shut the fuck up about him. He is a young man yet and he has clearly made some mistakes but that does not give anyone the right to critize him. Like I said he has made some mistakes that does not define him as a person and that doesn't mean he is a thug or wanna be ganster. Actually he is one of the sweetest kindest people I know and unless you can take a good long hard look in the mirror and say you are perfect which you can't because nobody is then I suggest you keep you fucking mouth shut!!!!!!
as long as he was shooting with kindness and gentleness I guess its cool!
Jonesn

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Amber Markle wrote:
What if he had hit someone, killed an innocent person, could we talk about it then, would he still be so sweet, and y the way your language really helps the show the ignorance that must run in the family. ROFL
dont care

United States

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Amber Markle wrote:
How dare you tell someone to shut up. Your cousin is accused of committing acts that could KILL someone, as in end their lives. That is not a mistake. Your cousin is clearly a threat to the safety of everyone in society and HIS actions show that. I could care less how sweet or nice he has been to you.

Looking in the mirror? No problem, I've never shot up a house or tried to escape justice. Not perfect but not a threat to the lives of people around me either.

You're wrong about mistakes defining someone also. You can't even be serious with that comment considering what he is being accused of.
truth

United States

#25 Nov 19, 2012
but she said he was the SWEETEST AND KINDEST drive by shooter she knows!!!
haha

Springdale, AR

#27 Nov 19, 2012
yopp yoppidity yoppbitch wrote:
REAL dudes don't drive by like wimps. Real men do everything face to face with no weapons.
ur moms a skank

Ardsley, NY

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Amber Markle wrote:
Suck a [email protected] you dumb [email protected] We the people shall judge him. It's called the legal system idiot. That's why when he goes to jail it will be "the state of Kentucky vs your [email protected] relative". Then bubba will judge how tight his [email protected] is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just sexting 42 min Harry Baulsache 26
Looking for a fit/strong black man to do my wife. 48 min ~ 6
Dalton Coleman? 1 hr Bam 20
Jump airzone brunette hottie 3 hr linescrossed 4
stay classy south warren 7 hr Sierra 14
Slim Nash - That Time Again 7 hr hahah 69
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 7 hr Yup 19

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance