matt logsdon

Shepherdsville, KY

#24 Nov 20, 2011
kkk is still in ec
Lisa

Somerset, KY

#25 Nov 20, 2011
We know but all things considered, you have been pretty ineffective. There are a growing number of blacks, mixed marriages and their offspring with each passing year. It's a new day and it isn't going to change regardless of your ignorant rnatings.
Ignorance is Bliss

Detroit, MI

#26 Feb 6, 2012
I recently stumbled upon this site, and seeing the posts from the ignorant people who actually claim themselves to such an uneducated and disrespectful group makes me physically ill, and emotionally angry. Being from a large city I will tell you the second you expose your beliefs to larger groups of people, not just a camp fire of closeted men, your ignorance and intolerance will be thrust right back upon you. Thank goodness most of you live in places people don't hear from you, I would be ashamed to be white if there were enough of the klan to rally. You make your own people ashamed of their culture, kudos.
Laughable

Washington, DC

#27 Feb 15, 2012
People claim all the time to be in the KKK and not a one of them have done anything other than complain to their peers over Pabst Blue Ribbon on a rain barrel outside a dilapidated barn for nigh unto 20 years. The initials aren't scary anymore, the group is laughable, and the members are cowards. No one is proud of the existence of the KKK. In fact, not many people give a damn anymore, because it's so outdated as to be practically comical. People can keep telling themselves things haven't changed that much, "The Clan" is still in existence, etc. etc. What they can't seem to do is find anything that supports a single reason why others should give a damn. It's dead. If you count yourselves among it's members, might as well make your peace with it, turn your white sheets into white flags and drink your shitty beer in peace. Cause no one cares anymore. Except when they're laughing at you, like most on this site and over the country. Good riddance, I say.
Come On

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Feb 15, 2012
If the KKK is dang tough, take ya white robes and pointed hats off and show us what your really about. Oh that's right your cowards cause you have to hide yourselves. Plus killing and beating people for thhe color of they're skin, being friends with someone with different race, For having a relationship with someone who is a different race. Why don't we all do you all the same cause you wear white robes and pointy hats..lol.. God is the only one who can really judge.
KKK Apoligizes to Oprah

Harvest, AL

#29 Feb 21, 2012
Former White Supremist (Former KKK Member) Apologize To Oprah On Her Show

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#30 May 21, 2012
Why are so many people shook up about the KKK Promoting Hate? The truth is NOT hate. But they bitch, Whine and complain about the Knights Party Promoting Hate by telling the truth. You want to talk about Promoting Hate, Look at the black (kittens) panthers. Saying how much they hate all white people, Kill white babies. Harassing white voters at a poling place. The Kittens is just one black hate group out of many. Let's tell the truth sometimes. And then there are all the Hispanic hate groups.

It's time to get real and tell the truth about these black and hispanic hate groups.
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jul 4, 2012
Lisa wrote:
It must kill some of you idiots to see mixed marriages in EC. Times are changing a little bit as I can remember when that just wasn't tollerated. Now it is in your face, in your county.
Yes. It is a shame that this country has come to mixing races. It was not in Gods will.
National Nazi

Trinity, TX

#32 Jul 10, 2012
What disgust me is how everybody can throw hate towards the KKK, they are racist, evil, and trashy. But the Black Panthers and the NAACP can preach and march, Call us whites everything from cracker to honky, to the white devil, and that is perfectly ok?? Why is it ok for them and not for us??
dummy

Canton, OH

#33 Oct 5, 2012
I think that needs to brung them back mybe it would get reid of some of the drugs that are on our streets.brownsville use to be a greaat place to live, but now there are to many drugs on ours streets and the law is looking the other way.and i think it's messed up that we allow mexicians.58
Wow

Brownsville, KY

#34 Oct 9, 2012
... Native Americans came to North America via the land bridge. Some are even from Europe. Dear god, didn't any of you pay attention in school?! Don't believe me? Pick up a history book, or look on wikipedia.com
DUMMY

Canton, OH

#35 Oct 10, 2012
Where i live we have black people.
Go back to Africa

Park City, KY

#37 Oct 14, 2012
I guess all horse are the same and all dog are dogs but I am not the the same as a black or a Mexican
IKA

Atwater, OH

#38 Jan 15, 2013
kkk wrote:
To Everyone that is not white go where you are from and their wont be any problems. Thats all us kkk has to say. If you would just go were u belong we wont be in the way.
I agree with this guy if you dont belong here get the F**K out
Really

Harvest, AL

#39 Jan 16, 2013
I am a white woman and I am married to a BLACK MAN and yes I live in EDMONSON COUNTY!!!!!! My BLACK husband treats me better than any WHITE man has ever treated me..Why don't everyone grow the F**K up, this 2013 not the 70's
Grand Wizz

United States

#40 Jan 16, 2013
And is it safe to say that ur supporting this relationship? Oh wait, here comes the lies.
Really

Harvest, AL

#41 Jan 16, 2013
excuse me!!!
Really

Harvest, AL

#42 Jan 16, 2013
If you are asking me if I support this relationship finacially, the answer is we both support the relationship, we work at the same place making over 15 an hr..if that's any of your business. All of my family lives in EC and they are behind us 100% in our relationship..Color is just a color..We both have faith in the same GOD and we go to a baptist church in EC..It's what's in the heart
whites right

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Lisa wrote:
It must kill some of you idiots to see mixed marriages in EC. Times are changing a little bit as I can remember when that just wasn't tollerated. Now it is in your face, in your county.
poor little mixed kids noone is going to except them white or black because mom. Is a bro ho
whites right

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
I am a white woman and I am married to a BLACK MAN and yes I live in EDMONSON COUNTY!!!!!! My BLACK husband treats me better than any WHITE man has ever treated me..Why don't everyone grow the F**K up, this 2013 not the 70's
move to the westend of Louisville for a while then see how much you like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Depression 1 hr confused 10
Toxicity 1 hr RockEaters 8
Trailer park 1 hr RockEaters 3
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,500
House to rent (Apr '13) Mon Cary 7
Austin houchins (Feb '14) Sep 24 El diablo 7
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Mar '10) Sep 24 Wolverine33 229

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance