Next Last
just sayin

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 May 19, 2010
Is there one in Edmonson county?
Info

Gradyville, KY

#2 May 19, 2010
Son have you ever seen a darkie around here???? Does that answer your question??
just sayin

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 May 19, 2010
Info wrote:
Son have you ever seen a darkie around here???? Does that answer your question??
Do you know how dumb you are? What geade did u graduate from 2nd and what year were you born 1920? Get a life you toothless rotten mouth sister fu@$$ country pice of shit!
Former LE

Gradyville, KY

#5 May 20, 2010
The KKK had a branch in Bowling Green , KY back in the 1980's. They burned down a Baptist Church on Glen Lilly Rd. They were all promptly rounded up and arrested. The "Grand Wizard" was mentally tested to determine whether he was intelligent enough to contribute to his own defense. He barely made it. He scored a whopping 72 on his IQ test,(100, is the average score). This was the LEADER ! Imagine what the followers would have scored. Is this really an organization any of you want to affiliate your selves with?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 May 22, 2010
Former LE wrote:
The KKK had a branch in Bowling Green , KY back in the 1980's. They burned down a Baptist Church on Glen Lilly Rd. They were all promptly rounded up and arrested. The "Grand Wizard" was mentally tested to determine whether he was intelligent enough to contribute to his own defense. He barely made it. He scored a whopping 72 on his IQ test,(100, is the average score). This was the LEADER ! Imagine what the followers would have scored. Is this really an organization any of you want to affiliate your selves with?
Yes, when they are no smarter than that!
just sayin

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 May 22, 2010
Here You Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when they are no smarter than that!
My point!!!! When are you people going to relize its 2010.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2010
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>My point!!!! When are you people going to relize its 2010.
There is not enough Klan members to put on a parade anymore. See the clips on U-Tube where the "Klan" show up, and there will be more protesters, than Klansmen. LOL!!!!!!
Former LE

Cecilia, KY

#9 May 23, 2010
In 1962 I was approached to join the Klan at school in Franklin TN. I refused . Any thing you have to hide your face to belong to is wrong. Nathan Bedford Forest was a Confederate General from Franklin TN. He commanded his troops even after losing an arm and having over twenty horses shot out from under him. He was regarded as one of the most fearless generals in the Civil war. He started the KKK but after one year he resigned from the organization,(stating that it had become lawless and violent). The current leader of the KKK was just arrested for manufacturing and selling meth. That is what they were doing on the KKK compound!
just sayin

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 May 23, 2010
Info wrote:
So how do you feel now? Are you mad because your momma is with a black man! ha ha ha ha ha lmao I love messin with stuped people!
haha

Athens, AL

#11 May 28, 2010
Former LE wrote:
In 1962 I was approached to join the Klan at school in Franklin TN. I refused . Any thing you have to hide your face to belong to is wrong. Nathan Bedford Forest was a Confederate General from Franklin TN. He commanded his troops even after losing an arm and having over twenty horses shot out from under him. He was regarded as one of the most fearless generals in the Civil war. He started the KKK but after one year he resigned from the organization,(stating that it had become lawless and violent). The current leader of the KKK was just arrested for manufacturing and selling meth. That is what they were doing on the KKK compound!
LOL... funny sh**! Losers...
KKK

Clarksville, TN

#12 Apr 10, 2011
I am the Klan.
Hmmm

Athens, AL

#13 Apr 10, 2011
Poor white trash still trying to hold onto some type of superiority over others becausae of skin color. If you have enough time to join a hate organization, why not get a second (or first job) and build your self-esteem that way? It takes a real big loser to put others down to make oneself feel better.
just saying

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 11, 2011
MBM just saying
kkk

Clarkson, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2011
To Everyone that is not white go where you are from and their wont be any problems. Thats all us kkk has to say. If you would just go were u belong we wont be in the way.
whateverloser

Athens, AL

#16 Apr 12, 2011
kkk wrote:
To Everyone that is not white go where you are from and their wont be any problems. Thats all us kkk has to say. If you would just go were u belong we wont be in the way.
To all of you in the United States of America who aren't Native American (pre-Columbus), go back to Europe.:-)
Cards Fan

Clinton, IA

#18 Apr 12, 2011
Maybe those trashy Blacks don't want to live in EC because they can't buy a 40 at the local gas station. I guess prohabition is good for something! Then again, smart Blacks don't live there either. And again, they can't buy a bottle of wine in the afternoon. Damn, "Prohabition, keeping blackies away since 1919."
Day of our life

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Aug 16, 2011
I would like to join
Nan

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2011
Just because you don't see a bunch of white sheets and cross burnings, doesn't mean things have changed that much.
Just saying

El Monte, CA

#22 Nov 16, 2011
kkk wrote:
White people are not from here either. I'm white, so don't think that is the issue. I'm just stating fact. If you are not a native american then you are no more native to this country than african americans. The difference is your ancestors chose to come here and theirs were forced to come here. I respect the fact that their ancestors were strong enough to overcome so many obstacles and become an integral part of this country.
Lisa

United States

#23 Nov 18, 2011
It must kill some of you idiots to see mixed marriages in EC. Times are changing a little bit as I can remember when that just wasn't tollerated. Now it is in your face, in your county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wingfield wh[]rs 4 hr That1guy 1
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Mar '10) Tue waiting 139
Brownsville social services Aug 25 honesty 11
Class of 1999 and Hottest Girls EVER (Nov '08) Aug 25 Dignity 17
michael meredith (Dec '09) Aug 24 i am watching you 22
Edmondson Center What is going on with that place? Aug 23 Gay 2
Brandy Kinser Aug 22 amused 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages