Next Last
concerned

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2011
What can you tell me about him?
hes trouble

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2011
What do you want to know other than hes always in and out of jail for drugs? Hes nothing but a trouble maker. I went to school with him and he has always stayed in trouble. Hes a loser. If your smart you would keep your distance from his nasty a$$
Sick

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2012
He is trouble. Sleeps around with all the women at St vincent. Looks like he is on drugs bad and steals everything he can get his hands on.
Get ur facts straight

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2012
He's not been in out of jail 4 drug's in the last 10 yrs. It's been child support. Funny how everyone think's they know! I bet u wouldn't say any of this 2 his face or let's hope you've got that much sense about yourselves! He's a great father. Everyone's not made of money but he's in his children's life daily! Make sure your hand's are clean b4 u go pointing finger's!
russell logsdon

Brownsville, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2012
I know he better stay away from Wingfield!
the bad guy

Brownsville, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Hey Russell the mans dad just died. He has at least one friend in Wingfield. I know you so better be careful.
Dustin Basham

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Hey Russel Logsdon u dont know me for one i dont play this computer shit if ya want to roll im down anytime. Name the place & time! I ain't never been skeered, it's not my style!
the bad guy

Brownsville, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2012
He's nothing I wouldn't worry about it.
the bad guy

Brownsville, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2012
If you need me you have my number
Get ur facts straight

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
He's got allot of friend's in this town. What's ur problem w/ him? If it's got 2 do w/ a woman... It's ur job 2 keep ur woman in check. Not his. Do u own Wingfield or something? This is a joke 4-real!
Get ur facts straight

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2012
@ the bad guy....Evidently Russel don't know Dustin that well!!
the bad guy

Brownsville, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Get ur facts straight wrote:
@ the bad guy....Evidently Russel don't know Dustin that well!!
Must not but I know him very well. We are 1st cousins im from the heart of Wingfield. Come on down anytime friend and we'll see what Russell wants to do.
russell logsdon

Brownsville, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2012
He needs to stop running his mouth and find his own woman and that's all im going to say on this subject!
Little Bitty Stick

Cecilia, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
russell logsdon wrote:
He needs to stop running his mouth and find his own woman and that's all im going to say on this subject!
He'll beat you to death, Russell....I've done sent word to him that he needs to read this stuff you've been putting on here about him. You've had it Big Man......
you know me

Harvest, AL

#15 Aug 8, 2012
he has seen it
the bad guy

Brownsville, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2012
He beat Russell Logsdon to a pulp.
Get ur facts straight

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2012
That's right...They'll be taking Russel out in an ambulance....if he's lucky that is!
Get ur facts straight

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2012
russell logsdon wrote:
He wasn't the 1 on here running his mouth threatening & acting like they own Wingfield.That was U ! Guess U thought U knew...Well now U know! Best thing u can do is take ur own advise b4 you grab hold of something U can't handle! Hope it ain't already 2 late...U better 2!
bull

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Get ur facts straight wrote:
He's not been in out of jail 4 drug's in the last 10 yrs. It's been child support. Funny how everyone think's they know! I bet u wouldn't say any of this 2 his face or let's hope you've got that much sense about yourselves! He's a great father. Everyone's not made of money but he's in his children's life daily! Make sure your hand's are clean b4 u go pointing finger's!
Sounds like a wonderful father who don't pay his child support ..... lmao. U must be on the same drugs he's on....
he is a joke

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Great father? lol In kids life daily? LOL That must have been his little girlfriend Jennifer! Guess he got her fooled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bando 3 min oh no 41
YouGetWhatYouGive 40 min Fedup 6
Dispatcher Stephen Harmon New Warren County Jailer 50 min Fist 23
jazmyne tinkham & daniel lindsey 1 hr Omg 2
a movie made here in the early 90's or late 80's (Oct '11) Tue Outsider 26
Natalie Booker Mon Karen hoe 2
Jenny Duvall Mar 27 Yuck 11

Brownsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance