Sacto 9-1-1: Coroner identifies Nevad...

Sacto 9-1-1: Coroner identifies Nevada City motorcyclist who hit deer

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Sacto 9-1-1: Coroner identifies Nevada City motorcyclist who hit deer. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The Yuba County Coroner's Office has released the name of a man who died after his motorcycle collided with a deer yesterday around 9:10 a.m. David Crain, a 49-year-old Nevada City resident, was traveling north on a straight section of Willow Glen Road south of Brownsville at about 55 miles per hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Tony Sumrow

Jesup, GA

#1 Jun 15, 2011
David Crain was my "Stick Buddy" in the United States Army Helicopter Flight School at Fort Rucker in 1989. David will be missed. Our prayers are with his dear Bride Monica and the Crain family. In God's arms Dave will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Check Out Petaluma Music Festival's 2016 Lineup Apr 30 Genie 1
News Arraignment in sexual assault case is March 28 (Mar '08) Apr 25 Morgan 1,094
News Owner of downtown's newest business didn't expe... (Mar '10) Apr 21 Killacowboy 46
News PG&E DeSabla cabins may go public (Jul '07) Apr 15 Woodsy Owl 17
News Suspected gang leader arrested in Reno (Feb '10) Apr 11 Please help april... 31
Butte County Judicial Corruption (Feb '11) Mar '16 just a bystander 23
News Horse and dog die after eating poisoned cookie Feb '16 DILF 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brownsville Mortgages