Here it is Boys and Girls !!!

Nov 14, 2008 | Posted by: rainmaker1905 | Full story: crothersvilletimes.com

A Uniontown man was jailed Sunday evening, Nov. 2, arrested for sexual battery. Melvin Ray Owen, 74, was booked into Jackson County jail at 6:42 p.m. after an investigation by Crothersville Police Sgt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hot to Trot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

WOO he is sure hot! Love seein his pic blastin over the Net.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Yeah......I was afraid to post that pic for fear all the women would just go wild with wanting him.....lol...lol...lol...lol
I am sorry......The devil made me say that......lol
Andrew Skudder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Judged:

Thank you for posting the picture of that vile indiviual. I have posted a link to war-line.com asking people to question WHY this REAL potential rapist has been omitted from their photograph page and their news page. Again thanks for posting. You rock!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Thanks.....It looks like their message has gone arye,their purpose has gone off course,and now they are in-fighting.......so........It is a Great Day here in Southern Indiana !!!
It appears that what once may have been a noble cause has long since turned into simply a misled group of lower class individuals all with GOD complexes.One other thing that apparently has clouded their vision is their current obsession
with the income they are all making from money donations to the non profit.
You didn't really think they were sitting out there in shifts for nothing did you ???
They are fighting because one of their friends is asking the same doners for money for a similar organization..........
I hate to quote Little Richard but GOOD GOD !!

Anyway,I have a feeling someone will complain to
the IRS before long ,therefore the money trail will be checked out.
Apples

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Judged:

IRS
Grapes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Judged:

thanks for clearing THAT up, Banana... uh I mean Apples. What a stupid name you have. but stupid is as stupid does.
Jack Ripper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Judged:

Not sure why Apples has to write down the letters IRS. We know what rainmaker is talking about. You just learning how to read, Apples? If not, go post your three letter comments elsewhere. Scram, you piece-of-fruit, you bother me!
JEREMY MCINTOSH

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

foolish warliners if youall hadnt sat in front the place it would probably be gone by now.people come to see the famous promolesters and grab a dildo because,hey why not,? were already here.i could suggest several sure fire ways to get rid of the place but i wont because i see nothing wrong with the store.the sign is the analy thing thats needing changed.ITS WAY TO BIG lmfao sometimes these toys,or whatever save marriages because people get bored with the usual and either cheat or turn to alt. things the world is changing
Scott County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Why don't you post some more crap about Austin the way you do on the Crothersville topix???You speak crap about our town then come on our topix and think your point is valid.Com e on let's hear some of that crap you been talking about Austin.Please don't give this idiot the time of day.This is probably just wait a minutes real name.
JEREMY MCINTOSH

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

HEY SCOTT CO. JEREMY MCINTOSH IS MY NAME
Scott County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Should be Jackassiintosh!Jerk>What about the crap you were saying about Austin on the crothersville topix?Now you expect people to conversate with you.
Scott County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

I hope your not related to Arlie.He is another turd pile just like you.
jeremy mcintosh

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

i do not use anyother name but my own.what is your real name scott co.you are confused!
whos the coward

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Stop Using My Name
jeremy mcintosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Judged:

HA HA wrote:
Was at dollar general last night from 5:40 PM to 6:00PM I didn't see your coward ass coming over to me.Just shows your all mouth puss!!!!Don't nobody be intimidated by this moron./asswhole,he only knows how to run his mouth and can't back it up!
Sorry,I couldn't make it.i was to busy sucking chucky off while jack was giving it to me in the rear
Scott County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Judged:

No! We don't know nothing off being a queer like you.Don't want to hear this crap.Be gay somewhere else jeremy mcintosh
your a coward

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

whos the coward wrote:
Stop Using My Name
Stop Using My Name
jeremy mcintosh

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Judged:

you got it all figured out at least for now.did i hit a nerve ha hacause you seem really mad.ha ha is a totally ,retarded,queer who did not show up at the dollar store.he couldnt climb off of his mother long enough to stroke his dad off.or maybe he had to help his sister with thefocus on the camera regardless of the reason hes proven to be a dumb ass.hey man why dont you give your real name so the police can do there job easier.
HA HA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

What have you and chuck been doing besides each other.You were a no show.As I sat in the parking lot at dollar general and waited i looked across the street to chucks house and see 2 people in the window.One was jeremy getting butt screwed by chucky and chucky was giving him a reach around.I still think you 2 had more to do with that murder.You probably had that little girl with chucky.I hope that officer is reading this because you do need more investigating!!!!!!Maybe you can jerk off in a cup again dumbass!!!!!Thats a real HA HA!!!!Did you drink it to ?HA HA.When you hang out with idiots you get treated like an idiot.You must really be a piece of crap from them to suspect you in the first place.A real born loser.You must be a meth head!!!!A murder suspect,yep a real turdpile!!!If your so rotten your suspected of child muder I can't see ant reason anybody would want to be around a born loser,bum,scum.People like you give Crothersville a bad name.Murder suspect,jerks off in cup .HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!
cvilles finest

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

HA HA wrote:
What have you and chuck been doing besides each other.You were a no show.As I sat in the parking lot at dollar general and waited i looked across the street to chucks house and see 2 people in the window.One was jeremy getting butt screwed by chucky and chucky was giving him a reach around.I still think you 2 had more to do with that murder.You probably had that little girl with chucky.I hope that officer is reading this because you do need more investigating!!!!!!Maybe you can jerk off in a cup again dumbass!!!!!Thats a real HA HA!!!!Did you drink it to ?HA HA.When you hang out with idiots you get treated like an idiot.You must really be a piece of crap from them to suspect you in the first place.A real born loser.You must be a meth head!!!!A murder suspect,yep a real turdpile!!!If your so rotten your suspected of child muder I can't see ant reason anybody would want to be around a born loser,bum,scum.People like you give Crothersville a bad name.Murder suspect,jerks off in cup .HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
HEY F*** FACE...IM JEREMY MCINTOSH'S AND CHUCKY HICKMAN'S FRIEND..YOU KEEP UP YOUR TRASH TALKIN', I THINK ITS GOING TO BE SO FLIPPIN HILARIOUS WHEN SOMEONE HACKS OPEN YOUR COMPUTER AND FINDS OUT WHO YOU ARE BEHIND THE NAME HAHAHA
THEN YOU;LL BE WISHING U NEVER SAID THAT, LAYING SOMEWHERE DEEP IN HELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brownstown Discussions

Search the Brownstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Claudia Henrie-anyone else know this sk@nk?? 2 hr Riannon Roch 3
ufo's over seymour in 22 hr Riannon Roch 6
hannah Thu Riannon Roch 2
Excise Police Arrest 21 At Tampico Tractor Pull (Jun '13) Wed ---t-----s-----b-- 6
What has happened to Rebecca Peacock (Apr '10) Jul 4 mommyof2beautifulangels 36
any guys looking for some dl head? Jul 3 anonymous9123 5
Becky Woods (Feb '13) Jul 2 browsing 15
•••
•••
•••
Brownstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brownstown Jobs

•••