America's Heartland Awaits Its Candidate

America's Heartland Awaits Its Candidate

There are 40 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 15, 2012, titled America's Heartland Awaits Its Candidate. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this election year, an emerging theme coming from voters around the country is frustration with the tone of politics today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2012
The anointment by the media will not do, this time.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Neither will the phoney facade of the rewhiglicons/baggers/birthers.

Obama in '12....a November to remember!
Lance Winslow

Alameda, CA

#3 Jan 15, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither will the phoney facade of the rewhiglicons/baggers/birthers.
Obama's re-election is in Romney's most competent hands.

Since: Dec 07

Murchison, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's re-election is in Romney's most competent hands.
Nobama's defeat is in Nobama's incompetent hands!
Richard Bruce Cheney

Brooksville, FL

#5 Jan 15, 2012
My friend Willard is flush with cash. Consider this election as a bought deal similar to a Bain business transaction.

Back to the Grand Old Party way of securing elections ..... not in the style of McCain.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2012
Here's the problem. Our farmers finally have some wealth due to corn politics of DC ruling neo-Marxists.

So, the 'heartland' of America is in love with anti-Christ rulers.

Why these tools propped up the neo-Marxist, Romney.

And they KNOW Ron Paul is the ONLY legitimate WH contender!

Just follow the money.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Yeah, sure. It was the media that wanted Bush and Repubs out in 2008. Yeah, thats the ticket.

You know, that sad part is I would trust and respect you repubs more if you were, at the very least, able to acknowledge where you and your party went wrong during the Bush admin, instead of blaming everyone else for the reason why so many Americans wanted to go in another direction under Bush.

But you wont do that.

So blame the media for making Obama a landslide choice in 2008. Don't blame repub record on Iraq, borrowing, the economy. Don't blame it on McCain\Palin.

Head back in the sand moron.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#8 Jan 15, 2012
scout wrote:
Here's the problem. Our farmers finally have some wealth due to corn politics of DC ruling neo-Marxists.
So, the 'heartland' of America is in love with anti-Christ rulers.
Why these tools propped up the neo-Marxist, Romney.
And they KNOW Ron Paul is the ONLY legitimate WH contender!
Just follow the money.
"Anti-Christ rulers"?

Isn't there only one Anti-Christ?

Time for a nap...or something for your constipation. You sound illogical and constipated.

In your opinion, Bush could send 4000+ soldiers to thier deaths, and say "Opps, I guess I was wrong" and still be the closest thing to Jesus since red wine, as long as he told you "God told him to invade Iraq...but not N.K. or Iran".

Sure...you're logical ...not

Murchison, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. It was the media that wanted Bush and Repubs out in 2008. Yeah, thats the ticket.
You know, that sad part is I would trust and respect you repubs more if you were, at the very least, able to acknowledge where you and your party went wrong during the Bush admin, instead of blaming everyone else for the reason why so many Americans wanted to go in another direction under Bush.
But you wont do that.
So blame the media for making Obama a landslide choice in 2008. Don't blame repub record on Iraq, borrowing, the economy. Don't blame it on McCain\Palin.
Head back in the sand moron.
Wasn't it the left media that wrote "Bush stole the election? Caused Katrina, ignored warnings of 9/11 that weren't there?
Had a 90,000 acre ranch in Paraguay where he would rule the new world order? Said McCain started the Forrestal Fire and then later had to retract that? Attacked Palins family, attacked McCains family.

It certainly was the lying media. They're still lying claiming Nobama has accomplished anything....except conintued Bush programs which they won't admit.

America will throw this useless jimmy carter remake out like they threw out many democrats in 2010 because of false claims and not listening.

Thank GOD Al Gore didn't win in 2000 and we had to group hug the terroists like he and clinton did for eight years. Get ready meathead, the fall of the left continues.

Murchison, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anti-Christ rulers"?
Isn't there only one Anti-Christ?
Time for a nap...or something for your constipation. You sound illogical and constipated.
In your opinion, Bush could send 4000+ soldiers to thier deaths, and say "Opps, I guess I was wrong" and still be the closest thing to Jesus since red wine, as long as he told you "God told him to invade Iraq...but not N.K. or Iran".
Sure...you're logical ...not
Bush and congress, with a majority of democrat senators and house members voting to go. Left that part out, hope it helps.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2012
Just maybe the voters realize that the media beyond Comedy Central serves little purpose and that elections are little more the political 'American Idol'.
The whole bunch need to be tossed out, and new ones understand that if they break the law, they lose property and go to jail.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and congress, with a majority of democrat senators and house members voting to go. Left that part out, hope it helps.
After being consciously lied to by Bush et al. Left that part out, Bluebird. Hope it hurts.

Murchison, TX

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>After being consciously lied to by Bush et al. Left that part out, Bluebird. Hope it hurts.
Another dummyrat saying his party members in congress were so gullible to fall for something from Bush, who they say wasn't very smart. And then..........you re-elected them! OUCH!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, you don't think they were lied too by the Bush, do you?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 15, 2012
The Heartland is aware that this is about control of that Progressive Reset Button,
And, the DNC has lined up behind the most untrustworthy.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 15, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
A day that will go down in infamy.

I'll vote for anyone but Obummer.
Dan Rather

Brooksville, FL

#18 Jan 15, 2012
I'd rather whiff a few of Callista's donut farts as Newton speaks at a podium.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Republican candidate are far to incompetent to win so OBama wins again. No more same as Bush Presidents.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Republican capitalism on the back of tax payers.
Perry says the "Texas miracle" rests on conservative pillars that he would bring to the White House: minimal regulation and government, low taxes and a determination to limit the reach of Uncle Sam.

What he does not say is that much of that job growth has come because of government, not in spite of it.

With a young and fast-growing population, a large and expanding military presence and an influx of federal stimulus money, the number of government jobs in Texas has grown at more than double the rate of private-sector employment during Perry's tenure.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jan 15, 2012
Vote republican if you want to invade other countries and murder innocent men, women, and children and destroy the USA.
Republicans use lie filled propaganda scare tactics to get votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old friend Tue ManE 1
Danielle ftanco (Sep '16) Tue McGee 4
Help reunite a father and his daughter Tue Anti-everything 7
islam-THE TRUTH Mar 17 Anti-everything 7
Marci Sons DelaCruz Morgan Mar 13 Curt 1
Leslie and Larissa Poe... What are they upto? Mar 11 Fartbutt McGee 2
The girl at walmart (Sep '16) Mar 11 FUtoo 3

Brownstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance