east st. louis burned body folow

Full story: Fox2Now 62
The probable cause and mug shots were delivered to officials by the Major Case Squad and they tell a bit of the story. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Melinda Ross

Quinlan, TX

#68 Jan 24, 2013
WTF wrote:
Understood dead ngr storage is very expensive these days...
Take your time. Paula. God has a lot of work to do in all of us. When I heard that Zach had died...and then heard that he was murdered, no less, I just about fell through the floor. He was a great little boy and I loved him. I never imagined that he would come to such a tragic demise, and I never dreamed my friend, you, would have to go through something like this. God understands if you have a hard time forgiving the fiends that hurt your baby! He allowed his only son to die for sins like this and you were forgiven when Jesus was hung on that cross. If I understand you can't just wake up and forgive, I know our God understands, too. You hang in there, sweet lady. I love you forever, Melinda
Morse Code

Denver, CO

#69 Mar 27, 2014
Paula Miller-Stanley wrote:
Zachary Paul Irvin is my son, I would like to see Dennis Iagulli put to death. I know this will not bring my son back but the bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toothe.
Mrs. Miller-Stanley, if you ever see this post, I am so sorry for the loss of your son and the pain of your family and I hope you have found a way to move on as I'm sure your son would want that for you. I just heard about this case, and I am sick to my stomach! I agree, I was outraged when I read Dennis Iagulli got 35 years in prison (I haven't found James Pierson's sentence). They both should've gotten the death penalty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brownstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandalia Illinois- Aug '14 chi town 2
Scott Minix Jun '14 caution 1
St. Elmo Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
alan borntreger (Apr '11) May '14 Sarah 5
Miss Edna Saurey (Apr '14) Apr '14 kaitlyn 1
A $10 million Project Will See the President, a... (Jul '09) Apr '14 Bob 30
Brownstown Dating
Find my Match

Brownstown Jobs